It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy/ Water car blueprints for FREE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
I understand there's quite a bit of corruption involved in manufacturing and distribution of petrochemicals, but this doesn't mean there's some vast scientific conspiracy against free energy. The closest I figure you can get to getting energy without combusting some sort of material, or fusing or splitting atoms, or turning a turbine, is solar. Solar, wind, and hydro-electric are feasible, but some machine that only one guy that stinks of cheetoes and flop-sweat has ever seen isn't going to revolutionize the world. Yes, scientific laws are revised, and that's what they're doing at CERN, with the large Hadron collider. Not some guy in his garage, putting together bicycle parts and leftover bits from an easy bake oven.

This is how the nuclear science started, look at it.
it was on a kitchen table

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
First off, the kid who made diaspora got killed. for making competition to facebook.
The kid who wrote a blog about conspiracy in the 2012 olympics got killed.
What happened to Rife? Inventor of the Rife machine, cure for cancer?

Look, no matter how long you try to disinfo and tell me there is no cure for cancer or free energy, your banging on metal. You will not change my opinion or the opinion of the people who believe in it.
And i tell you what else im going to do, i will post the whole deleted blog of rik clay.

As for steve jobs. i am also baffled that he didnt find a cure for cancer with all his money and connections.
He had millions and way more time to try various cures. Has his cancer being too late to cure?
I have seen a boy in china remove a tumor by using his chi holding his hands above a patient...with a scanner recording it.
I think steve jobs deserved it, and i hate him. He is not an innovator, he started to care only about money.
He probably didnt believe, he probably didnt find the correct cure, or maybe the gods decided to punish him

I dont care if he is a millionaire and he died of cancer.
There is an ordinary old man who cured his cancer by drinking marijuana oil.
I do what i can to help and experiment. Im not the first to invent the cures for cancer.
Im just someone who wants to try them, and when i make them i will search for sick people and try to cure them.
problem BIG PHARMA?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Pokoia thank you for proving my point.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
my only problem with this is riding on a hydrogen bomb.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

I take note of your sarcasm and give you it back.

Sure, you're riding around on a gasoline bomb at the moment.

The only difference here is the complete lack of education on the subject matter.

What do you think the first reaction was to nuclear energy?
OH NOES!!! We have a nuclear bomb in our backyards that could destroy the country if it failed!!! RUNNN!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkiePie
Pokoia thank you for proving my point.

I totally agree with you, but I am a slow typist.
Thanks for your efforts.
In 1975 I succeed in proving, to myself, i was the only witness, that gravity pushes not pulls.
I had one borrowed HV generator and the rest was less than 10 dollars worth.
I could make something lighter or heavier, depending on the direction of the voltage.

Then I broke down the installation and returned the HV generator.
I did not want to be killed.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
We can do just fine with solar, wind and water power. if we fix our planet and try to switch.
Germany is all ready on solar. There are a lot of other ways to increase energy 100% and more.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
We can do just fine with solar, wind and water power. if we fix our planet and try to switch.
Germany is all ready on solar. There are a lot of other ways to increase energy 100% and more.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
ah an inventor, who makes his own experiments, how awesome!
I have heard about plans how to almost nullify gravity using magnets. They were trying to make ufos like that.
I only saw it on rex reseach, but if you ask me i think it probably works.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I gave you your first flag on this thread and many stars to go with it.

I think you have the right intentions, but looking at the stuff you down loaded for everyone to look at is an over load for the brain.

The average person could not build such a device as you have down loaded. It would take several people to make such a device and lots of time, money and energy.

Yes there are free energy devices, and they do collect free energy, but they take some building in order to capture such free energy; just like a solar panel collects free sunlight (no one charges for the sunlight), and windmills (no one charges for the wind).

Yes there is free energy out there, the cost is in building something to collect it.

Nice thread.

I hope others have the courtesy to give you some flags and stars, because you did do this from your heart; and Merry Christmas to you my friend.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
thank you and marry xmas to you too friend.
Its not so much for the free energy as it is for the water cars.
I enjoy seeing people for once getting books from a place that wont "suddenly get down" or "link no longer works".
Seeing them being able to read and learn without disinfo agents telling them "its not possible" "its crazy"

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkiePie

I put your sites on my Favorites list on my computer so I can look at them more closely now and in the Future. Thanks for making those sites/pages of great information available to all of us.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkiePie
ah an inventor, who makes his own experiments, how awesome!
I have heard about plans how to almost nullify gravity using magnets. They were trying to make ufos like that.
I only saw it on rex reseach, but if you ask me i think it probably works.

My system is still not on the internet.
I started out with the idea's of Brown (Biefeld -Brown effect), and I made one major change.
Ion winds could not have been responsible.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
I understand there's quite a bit of corruption involved in manufacturing and distribution of petrochemicals

Gulf of Mexico round one [and now round two], Mossadegh, etc don't count huh?

Not some guy in his garage, putting together bicycle parts and leftover bits from an easy bake oven.

wright brothers don't ring a bell?

stinking of Cheetos and flop sweat? WTF?

that is some serious WORSHIP of Authority you got going there L
L

never mind you haven't even bothered examining the PDFs

and when people talk about FREE energy they mean not paying through the nose on a regular basis to some cartel/mafia or other.
edit on 22-12-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is what happens to People who create alternative ways of Energy:

www.google.com... sly+after+inventing+alternative+energy&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=2592l46742l0l52142l37l37l0l35l0l0l130l246l0.2l2l0

Link works fine ...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dont worry bob. If they even threaten a hair on my or my family, or actually kill me... thousands of people around europe and usa will receive all this...and a lot more.
And the evil guys....well lets just say if they can kill me, they better drop their daughters off from school because its only fair that i get to kill back.
i am a human with constitutional rights. And its illegal to threaten or kill me. I will not fool around.
Everything i collect is distributed and backed up around multiple people around the world.
And if i die....i will enjoy seeing the reactions of every american finding the cancer cure in his mail box and tons of other juice documents.

So they pretty much cant do %%%% to me.
what now obama?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-12-2011 by PinkiePie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobw927
This is what happens to People who create alternative ways of Energy:

www.google.com... sly+after+inventing+alternative+energy&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=2592l46742l0l52142l37l37l0l35l0l0l130l246l0.2l2l0

Link works fine ...

It is sad, very sad
Sorry mods, I cant ad a second line.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It's a Shame where we Can Not have Alternative energy without someone that was paid to Kill you just for trying to help our planet Cleaner & Greener, That is Truly Sad ....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
if it makes you feel better bill gates thinks that we should depopulate because we breath air and produce co2.
Not that all the cars couldnt switch to water
Not that there is a tree for every person that produces more then enough air.
Not that we couldnt switch to clean energy.
There are millions of trees who take our co2 and produce air, but mr gates seems to think we humans are the problem and should be killed, instead of making water cars and clean energy.

Mr. gates also enjoys sterilizing negro people in africa with aids vaccines because he fears their genes i guess.

Well, when is the time when we get to kill mr gates so he could stop breathing out co2?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I agree that not only Bill Gates But T.P.T.B. want most of us DEAD !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join