It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dandruff shampoo cure (free recipe/cheaper then store bought)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkiePie

Yesterday i used my newly made shampoo...once
NO MORE DANDRUFF. tried shuffling my hair...NOT EVEN ONE FLAKE.
THE DANDRUFF HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR EVER. WITH ONLY ONE WASH.

edit on Thu Dec 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material removed

Ummmm, you say that you have only used it once? - & that was yesterday?

How can you say that its gone forever, with only one test run, on only one person, & that was only yesterday?
I mean, if you had been using this recipe for a while & have proven to never suffer dandruff again, then fair enough for the bold claim but......
I feel you mean well however, so S&F for your effort

(even if you're prone to exaggeration!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i really cant exaggerate enough. when i tried every anti dandruff shampoo and medicine, even after showering i had dandruff. but now its second day and my hair is dandruff free for first time in 7 years probably.
I will take another shower today.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

It does have the color of poo poo, it smells like herbs though....you dont even feel it.
Ohohoh excuse me, there are a lot of shampoos in the store that are blue and smell like flowers.
And they will create dandruff and cancer in time. Your move.
If you enjoy and think 30 chemicals are needed to clean your hair then good by all means

Well, if i am not confrontational i would not wake anybody now would i?
What kind of a pony would i be if i dont try to help people and share my findings?
But if people think that this shampoo looks like poo poo or im too confrontational, then so much for being thankful right?

Nah, i didnt want that to sound like im trying to pick a bone with you guys, im just trying to explain that i am here to awake people....and i am not afraid of being banned.

I think you will find that most people are aware of the fact that most of our soaps and shampoos contain chemicals. You assume by your stance that they are not.

I don't think it's your place to "wake people up" you couldn't anyway - if people don't want to be 'woken up' - nothing you say will awaken them - it's called denial - a sad fact of life but true.

You would have much more success by coming across as being helpful and supporting rather than demanding - try it.

You're not bothered about being banned - Yes I can see that - but can't see what you hope to achieve by being proud of the fact.

However, in support of your thread - Thank you for the recipe - like many herbs (I grow all my own) there are so many health benefits - it is the natural way and that is always better. It's sad that most of us are either too lazy or to busy to spend the time to get to know them and their benefits to mankind.

ATS members have highlighted many natural cures I'm sure and hopefully will continue to do so.

Thanks for your contribution.

it is thought dandruff is caused by a fungus by certain open minded dermatologists.

i tried self made colloidal silver sprayed and rubbed on or messaged twice daily for 2 weeks and it worked.not a flake anywhere

you must clean/wash with bleach all pillows/hats/quilts/blankets that your head has been contact with or you will be re-infected.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I am also working on cure for boldness.....

HI, I COULD REALLY DO WITH THIS. IF YOU ACTUALLY DEVELOP A WORKING CURE THAT IS TESTED OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME, RATHER THAN JUST ONCE BEFORE YELLING TO THE SKIES ABOUT A CURE THEN I AM INTERESTED. OH, WAIT. YOU MEANT BALDNESS? THEN NO I'M NOT INTERESTED. I DON'T MIND HAVING NO HAIR.

Another really good recipe I've been using as a shampoo is baking soda.
Mix it with water, put it through your hair, rub it in.
Marvel at the colour of the rinse water.
edit on 26-12-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
GreenRidge Organic Completely natural soaps, best on the planet.

Best soap for the hair on the planet..........I'm 58 and have no dandruff and my hair now shines again like I was 25.

Completely organic and good for the dog too.

For my face and body I use French Garden or Rose Petals.........but all of GreenRidge Soaps are fantastic.

French Garden got rid of my black heads on my nose I've had for decades.

I do not sell or work for these folks nor do I get any kind of compensation at all. They are just plain good soaps that leave you feeling clean.

Some will balk at the price, but the bars, if not left out and stored in a nice open container (I have a fancy Mexican Bowl) on a shelf - last for a long time.

Really good soaps.

There are about 10 different soaps, creams, shower gels, complete spa kits - and wow, I really love these soaps. I bought a bunch when there was a sale and before my job got outsourced (Last year's Christmas / birthday gift) and for our anniversary, instead of going to a fancy spa or what not, we got each other soap and the Coconilla cream.

No petroleum used, all organic and not overly scented - scented just enough.

Beautiful earthy looking soaps.

Also HeavenandEarthBody.com sells some wonderful soaps and their body butter (Coconut) smells like a day at the beach..........a little heavier and takes time to soak in but once this stuff soaks in my doctor says for going on 59 next month my skin feels as soft as a 30 year old.......husband says that too.

Not trying to sell stuff, but these are just really good products, small companies run by some super women that don't treat you like a big corporation would - they treat you like a person.

If TSHTF I'm set for a few years..............these soaps do last as I keep mine in a big basket (big one cause I bought a lot of them on sale) in the bottom of my closet.

My macho son actually asked for "Flower Child" by HeavenandEarthBody.com (patcholli and lavender) for Christmas..........so I had to break into my secret stash and gave him a couple.

My grand daughter loves the French Garden by Green Ridge Herbals.

Bathing, showering should be a sensual experience, a treat for the senses, and healthy for your body.

Your skin is your largest organ.

And the first soap mentioned did wonders for my hair.

As a treatment once a month, when I have no where to go I rub just a tiny bit of the HeavenandEarthBody Coco Butter on my hair and let it sit for a few hours than shower.........I'm telling you, no dandruff and my hair actually now shines like you young gals out there. But caution with the Ultra Body Butter, I rub some on my heels, hands, arms and what doesn't soak in I use sparingly (very sparingly) on my hair - you don't need much. Mary Jane puts a lot of Shea Butter in her stuff and that's the secret. But a little goes a looooong way.

HeavenandEarthBody.com - Ultra Body Butter.........I like the Coconut but Mary Jane has other scents too. Good for the hair, super rich. One 4 oz container will last me 3-4 months if my husband doesn't sneak some...........have to buy it for him too.
edit on 26-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkiePie

I've printed up your recipe and thank you. Wish I could star you but can't yet.

If TSHTF - I'll have a good recipe I've stashed in my "natural beauty book".

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Is there anyway we can get that poor little bunny icon to smile?

I love bunnies?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join