It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God using humans to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Why does God use humans to reproduce?
Is God using humans to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

All other known entities, except for God, use their own to reproduce.
One would think that an almighty God could find his own woman and reproduce purely instead of fathering a half breed hybrid.

The reality, mythically speaking, of Ashera, God’s wife, indicates that God was using inappropriate reproductive methods.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

He in fact coveted another man’s woman, Mary. Breaking his own commandment.

Any other time that a human would do as God did, we would brand his child a bastard and have a few choice labels for the father as well. Christians would brand him a sinner yet we praise God for the same sin.

In Jesus’s case, we somehow respect Jesus the chimera half breed even though he was a product of inappropriate reproduction. Some would also call it bestiality if they see God as one species and mankind as another.

We see God coveting, we see him using another man’s wife, and we see God abandoning the child he later will use as a ransom and condemn to death.

Were these conditions appropriate for God to reproduce or was it inappropriate?

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I believe God, the verb, the all and everything "Infinite Creator" is genderless. But if God and Goddess made love and the child was our universe, everything would be an expression of their love and we would be their children. Free to reproduce for our sakes, and out of our love, but THROUGH theirs, already given and still giving.

But I do believe feminine principles or the sacred feminine has been removed from the Bible, etc. by the global patriarch mentality. It's why the world's out of whack and out of balance.

edit: And are you mixing Jesus with Yahweh when saying that God coveted another woman to reproduce? Mary? Nowhere in your source is this even referenced, and I think on your train of thought you're saying that us being a part of God and having sex, he is getting in on the action? And that is covetousness? Erm...

edit on 22-12-2011 by 4KAAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well because he doesn't exist... God was made up to blame someone for something that has happened, be it good or bad.

This is why they had so many Gods. If it didn't rain blame the rain God and so on...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You can't covet something you already posses, your life, soul, and very breath, if we assume Yaweh exist, the God your refrencing is real. Complete fail.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What a weird post.
I think you have been reproducing with yourself too long in your parents basement.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

But I do believe feminine principles or the sacred feminine has been removed from the Bible, etc. by the global patriarch mentality. It's why the world's out of whack and out of balance.

I believe that also. there is way too much solid evidence that people worshipped a Goddess for a few thousands years before the Church tried to kill Her. and, ever since the Church took over, the whole world has been out of balance.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4KAAN
I believe God, the verb, the all and everything "Infinite Creator" is genderless. But if God and Goddess made love and the child was our universe, everything would be an expression of their love and we would be their children. Free to reproduce for our sakes, and out of our love, but THROUGH theirs, already given and still giving.

edit: And are you mixing Jesus with Yahweh when saying that God coveted another woman to reproduce? Mary? Nowhere in your source is this even referenced, and I think on your train of thought you're saying that us being a part of God and having sex, he is getting in on the action? And that is covetousness? Erm...

edit on 22-12-2011 by 4KAAN because: (no reason given)

I wrote the O P for Christians.
They usually do not need a source for thinking that Jesus is part of the Trinity and the son of God and mothered by Mary.

Yes, if one has those beliefs then he must see incest, coveting and bestiality at work.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snorkelbacon
You can't covet something you already posses, your life, soul, and very breath, if we assume Yaweh exist, the God your refrencing is real. Complete fail.

You definitely sound possessed.
Are you?

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by 4KAAN

I believe that also. there is way too much solid evidence that people worshipped a Goddess for a few thousands years before the Church tried to kill Her. and, ever since the Church took over, the whole world has been out of balance.

+ 1

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

join