It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul At 52% in Iowa(NY Times)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
And in the Matrix we believe we have choice.
Our election for Presidency is an indirect election.
An Indirect election is a process in which voters in an election don't actually choose between candidates for an office but rather elect persons who will then make the choice for us.
Don't really matter who the populace votes for, Remember Gore won America's majority of votes but lost to Bush because we are not the ones who get to pick who is the President and Vice President, it is the politicians who you voted into office who decide, the electoral college.
You may have seen some of the Chosen Ones, you may have seen them in the news being accused of corruption and such.
These are the ones who chose our leader.
Not you or I Directly but Indirectly.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeym1991
I still don't think Ron Paul is the cure to our diseased country.....on the other hand i'm rooting for him to win the Iowa poll because it would be a huge blow to Republican party.... Why is Ron Paul even in the republican party?,I thought he was a true Independent .

Ron Paul said if he was not nominated as the Republican candidate, he would not run as a Third Party candidate.
A Third Party candidate would split the anti-Obama votes, practically ensuring the re-election of Obama.

If Ron Paul is genuinely independent of the Globalists, they will get rid of him one way or another. They will either find a way to destroy his campaign or he will have a sudden heart attack. How about an unfortunate accident? They have so many ways to get rid of people. An outright assassination would be too obvious.

It should be obvious that Romney is the "anointed one" to the Republican elites. Whether or not Romney will win the presidential election depends on whether or not the Globalists are finished using Obama.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

This is great! Lets hope you are wrong.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is Iowa, this is the beginning of Ron Pauls Triumph.

Build it and they will come

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"This is not something you see normally on CNN"

In other words.. "Wow, we actually had to show an unskewed/unbiased figure, that showsRon Paul is popular.. ON CNN!"

Seriously though, if you read between the lines, she's sort of admitting that they wouldn't normally show something like this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join