It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul At 52% in Iowa(NY Times)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
NY Times via CNN.....just WOW!! Exploding upward!

And here's another one showing RP increasing his lead in Iowa.

www.cbsnews.com...

Go RON Go!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
People might think that you can't vote wrong, like an opinion can never be wrong... Yes You Can.

But my hope in America has now increased 52%.

Go Iowa! And Go Ron Paul!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have this strange *gut* feeling, RP is going to win the 2012 election by a landslide.

Des

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Finally....RON PAUL 2012
Can't wait to see them trying to assassinate him. That sure won't make the people rebel violently this time.
Ron paul is the last choice you got for freedom. I dare you to not vote for him.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

He's at 27.5% in the 2nd poll I referred to, conducted by Iowa State University/Gazette/KCRG .(poll of likely Republican caucusgoers.)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Look at the guy with his "I can't believe that bastard did it, I'm gonna be fired soon" look. He's at a loss of words

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
They are so scared of this. The talking heads at Fox and other anti-paul advocates blow my mind on how they try and talk trash about Dr. Paul but have nothing credible to say about him. These are the kind of idiots who are given a shovel and told to dig a hole only they are to stupid to see the hole is for them.

I'm glad people are finally waking up and are getting fed up with the b.s. the system has become.

Time for an overhaul.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am not sure if you realized this or not but it is a 52% chance of winning, not 52% in the polls. It does not matter, Iowa tends to vote for the losing candidate (Bush ’80, Dole ’88, and Huckabee ’08) and no other early state has him polling high enough to win this. Even if he did somehow manage to win enough delegates, there is no way in hell he would ever receive the nomination by the party elites.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Awesome news! Ron Paul mania is running wild!

But they will do whatever and anything they can to dis-credit him. Are people going to be smart enough to realize he is the ONLY candidate they are ALL bashing? And if they notice, will they wonder "Hmm why is it the person WE most want to win is the person the media is trying to hard for us to get to hate?"

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I am not sure if you realized this or not but it is a 52% chance of winning, not 52% in the polls. It does not matter, Iowa tends to vote for the losing candidate (Bush ’80, Dole ’88, and Huckabee ’08) and no other early state has him polling high enough to win this. Even if he did somehow manage to win enough delegates, there is no way in hell he would ever receive the nomination by the party elites.

I realize what they're saying with the 52% Misior. Also pointed to another "regular" poll showing he's at 27.5%.

As for the winner of Iowa caucuses, well, there was a little known Senator from Illinois that did well last time. You may have heard of him? Barack Hussein Obama? Of course, you probably meant to include Repub candidates?

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I still don't think Ron Paul is the cure to our diseased country.....on the other hand i'm rooting for him to win the Iowa poll because it would be a huge blow to Republican party.... Why is Ron Paul even in the republican party?,I thought he was a true Independent .

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I have this strange *gut* feeling, RP is going to win the 2012 election by a landslide.

Des

And he will promptly be assassinated, or die in a tragic accident.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

This really isn't about Ron Paul. It is the American people saying we are mad as hell and we aren't going to take it anymore. They may kill the messenger but they can't kill the message. The public was duped by Obama they aren't that naive anymore. I am Ron Paul are you Ron Paul?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Can people please leave comments about Ron Paul's demise to themselves, please? Have any of you ever heard/read "The Secret" or understand how powerful your thoughts and words can be? Saying he may not win the election is one thing, but to speculate that he'll be assassinated is, in my opinion completely out of balance. I understand that history tends to repeat itself, but let's keep a positive outlook about this, as the weight of this situation is quite heavy, and involves all of us so that we may finally have a prosperous future.

Thank you, be well everyone
Ron Paul 2012-2020

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The way I understand the universe to work and in accordance with most everything I have learned thus far about the occult and the divine plan, TPTB MUST not deprive us of the ability to exercise our free will and choose freedom over slavery or vice versa.

"THEY" are not going to assassinate anyone.
This is OUR CHANCE to exercise our free will and have our voices heard loud and clear!!!
They are going to let us choose slavery or they will be forced to allow us to choose our own freedom.

I don't spend a moment in fear of Dr. Paul being assassinated.
What I do fear is the majority of this country who DO NOT want freedom.
They embrace their slavery and tyranny like a warm fuzzy blanket.
These are the people who have the power and the numbers to drag the rest of us down with them into an Orwellian nightmare!!!!

May the best man win.

Edit to add:

Of course this is all MY opinion based on the countless hours of research I have done and interpreted in MY own way.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Drezden - "And he will promptly be assassinated, or die in a tragic accident."

Unfortunately I feel this is the truth... there's no way that people powerful and rich enough to own the federal reserve will allow him to push them out of the loop. It's been done before and they won't be afraid to do it again.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Gruffly because: none

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
except this time its not 1963 its 2011. if an assasination took place it wouldnt be swept under a rug like with kennedy. personally i dont think they would pull that off

technology has come a long way since then, would be nearly impossible for them to succeed
edit on 23-12-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
A party can only assassinate the character of one of its candidates only so much, before realizing that if that person wins, the remnants will linger. It's rather funny. It will be funnier if he is able to pull of a primary.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I now believe that Ron Paul will win the Republican nomination. Before I became a member of ATS (last April) I really did not know who Ron Paul was. ATS educated me on this man...and made me curious to do some studying about him...on my own.

Here is a really good article about him in today's (Seattle Times).....

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
For those who think they will try and take out ron paul remember that andrew jackson survived back to back mis fires from a revolver. His dying words were "i killed the bank" not the other way around.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join