It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran starts building a nuclear weapon: US and Israel tighten cooperation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yaaaaawwwnn.. Here we go again with the same old tired american and israli propaganda to try and start more massmurder for profit by the warpigs...
edit on 22/12/11 by Expat888 because: hungover tengu...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Iran, in my opinion, is a master gamesman, specializing in three-card-monte and other distractions. It's all in the reports. For what it's worth, I really hope you're right.

I did read most of the last IAEA report. And also the NIE that came out in 2007 I believe that stated Iran had stopped any possibly related activities in 2003. The bottom line is if Iran had already tested a nuke, where there was no question anymore, like NK, the IAEA would have some real stink on their plate. But Iran's membership in the NPT just doesn't make sense if they were really developing nukes. And 99% of the IAEA's inspection reports show Iran complying, nearly perfectly, with every one of the IAEA's requirements.

But you know what makes more sense to me? Israel's NON signatory status in the NPT. I mean who on earth is going to tell Israel that they can't proliferate nukes to terrorists or whoever they want?

Israel doesn't let ANYONE tell Israel how it's going to be. Not the IAEA, not the US, not no one. Above international law.
Elitism extreme 2.0.

I'd be willing to bet Israel couldn't or would refuse to match Iran's current IAEA compliance record, even if they WERE to sign the NPT, effectively admitting they have nukes.

But one thing I have always wondered is: if Israel DOES have nukes, where are testing them? And if they aren't testing them, then I guess that pretty much sums up where they came from then, now doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
prediction; Obama will back down and leave Israel hanging.
Israel will do what it must and Persia & friends will retaliate.

interesting prophecy in Ezek 38 where 'Magog' (Russia?), Persia and others invade Israel.

i hope Obama does, and I have to say, I hardly think it would be considered "leaving them hanging"....israel has made its own bed.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Who cares if they make nukes, theres already too many as it is. We have so many nukes that it doesn't matter how many more are put into whosever hands they land in. I'm pretty certain Iran is not willing to nuke Israel as they would never just get away with it.

Get over it people.
Live your life, there is nothing you can do that will ever stop the worse from happening. Whether its a conspiracy or not.

He can talk and workshop all he wants, when he steps into the ring to back up those words... Then you can... Discuss things, the only way humans have ever learned to do so.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
Who cares if they make nukes, theres already too many as it is. We have so many nukes that it doesn't matter how many more are put into whosever hands they land in. I'm pretty certain Iran is not willing to nuke Israel as they would never just get away with it.

My fear is that even if they acquire them or intel is known they're trying to build a bomb, the nut jobs in the US and Israel will use it as an excuse for MORE WAR. In the Middle East of all places. They're likely to falsify intel to do it. It's like they WANT the book of Revelation to come true. Make no mistake about it; another very bloody world war with a huge casualty rate would actually solve a lot of problems, in their minds. It would dramatically increase world GDP output amongst developed and developing nations, it would reduce populations, and it would feed the egos of the evil leaders that run this world.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
prediction; Obama will back down and leave Israel hanging.
Israel will do what it must and Persia & friends will retaliate.

interesting prophecy in Ezek 38 where 'Magog' (Russia?), Persia and others invade Israel.

I thought Magog was the US and its devil dog, world zionery, invaded Palestine?

I think the bible needs re-editing to clarify matters to the US tax payers. Confusion abounds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join