It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ron Paul will be elected and Why not...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Why Ron Paul WON’T be elected… we the people have no voice only opinion. see Public Law 97, 67th Congress, Session I, Chapter 135, 1921.

You may also find it disturbing to know how an administrative procedure (court process without your consent) can remove your children from you. In 1921 Congress passed the Sheppard-Towner Maternity Act that created the United States birth "registration" area (see Public Law 97, 67th Congress, Session I, Chapter 135, 1921.) That act allows you to register your children when they are born. If you do so, you will get a copy of the birth certificate. By registering your children, which is voluntary, they become Federal Children. This does several things: Your children become subjects of Congress (they lose their state citizenship). A copy of the birth certificate is sent to the Department of Vital Statistics in the state in which they were born. The original birth certificate is sent to the Department of Commerce in the District of Columbia. It then gets forwarded to an International Monetary Fund (IMF) building in Europe. Your child's future labor and properties are put up as collateral for the public debt.

Once a child is registered, a constructive trust is formed. The parent(s) usually become the trustee (the person managing the assets of the trust), the child becomes an asset of the trust, and the state becomes the principal beneficiary of the trust. See The Uniform Trustees' Powers Act (ORS 128.005(1)). If the beneficiary does not believe the trustee is managing the assets of the trust optimally, the beneficiary can go through an administrative procedure to change trustees. This is the way that bureaucrats can take children away from their parents if the bureaucrat does not like the way the child is cared for. You may say that there is nothing wrong with this. If a parent is neglecting a child, then the state should remove the child from the parents custody. Under common law a child can still be removed from the parent but it takes twelve jurors from that county to do so. Theoretically, a bureaucrat could remove your children from you, if you disagree with some unrelated administrative procedure, such as home schooling the child. This is another way the government can intimidate citizens who question its authority. With all this in mind, the statement that the President says every few months: "Our children are our most valuable asset." takes on a different meaning. That is - your children are their assets.

Part of the process of restoring my state Citizenship status is revoking my Birth Certificate through a process called REVOCATION OF SIGNATURE AND POWER OF ATTORNEY. If my Birth Certificate is not revoked, then the courts consider me to be a 14th Amendment federal citizen and my labor and all of my assets are put up as collateral for the public debt.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Now you can find many more links on the same subject. Google.

So, YOU are a “subject’ and NOT a “Citizen”, so you have an opinion but NO RIGHT to have your “vote” counted. You are NOT an “elector” but a mere voter, it is your opinion on who you THINK should be president. The Electoral College has the final say. I need not go any further on that topic.

NOW….Why he WOULD be elected or placed in the office of "president". The Federal Reserve Charter ends next December 21st. December 21st 2012 is when Congress must vote whether or NOT to extend the contract to the Federal Reserve to print it’s fiat currency and debt instruments. NOW the interesting part. JFK was elected to set up a test, he found out what was going on and surprised the elite with a few very damning speeches, he was going to end the CIA and end the Federal Reserve. Most of us know that he printed 400 BILLION dollars worth of Silver certificates, these were redeemable, like the previous currency of America, for .999 fine silver from any treasury deposit “Bank”. Well, this competed with the fraudulently printed FRN’s we use today, not a good idea for JFK. After he was murdered, LBJ had all the silver certificates recalled and burned them at the request of the 9 Families that make up the Federal Reserve board.

SO....Ron Paul will end the Fed, it will cause chaos and instability in the country..i.e. Martial Law can then be instituted, the stock market will fall, not crash, investors will riot most likely and so on. The Elite get wehat they need and want. Then someone assassinates Ron Paul as he did what was needed and is no lionger an asset to the Elite. This will allow the introduction of the Amero everyone has been talking about, OR plastic cards OR micro chips, something will be "needed" to satisfy the economy, which I think is total BS. Anyway, it solves all the problems of the Elite and gets the job done.

So it is not a matter of how YOU cast your vote, as it does not count, it MATTERS what you do about your sovereignty and your freedoms and reclaiming your natural born rights to LIVE without government intervention!!!

loveforlife.com.au... Look down to part 7

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

www.freemanitoba.com...

www.famguardian.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You are correct in this. The electoral college is the worst thing for us right now. If we can get more people to vote for American Idol than our own Presidents, maybe we should be looking at their system of collecting votes. Personally, we could do without the electoral college because we have the means of counting everyone's vote safely and correctly. We just need to make sure it has integrity in the system. I think if we made that step on going my popular vote, one could argue the need for Congress, state and federal. Imagine, everyday you recieve an email about the upcoming legislation for your city, state, our country. Everyone has a few days to mull it over and then we vote. If it doesn't receive a "yay" from the majority, then the bill is not passed. I guess we wouldn't need to welfare state of Congress then.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The electoral College should be abolished! It is far too wide for individuals that comprise the "college" to be bought and paid for.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by clarkness
You are correct in this. The electoral college is the worst thing for us right now. If we can get more people to vote for American Idol than our own Presidents, maybe we should be looking at their system of collecting votes. Personally, we could do without the electoral college because we have the means of counting everyone's vote safely and correctly. We just need to make sure it has integrity in the system. I think if we made that step on going my popular vote, one could argue the need for Congress, state and federal. Imagine, everyday you recieve an email about the upcoming legislation for your city, state, our country. Everyone has a few days to mull it over and then we vote. If it doesn't receive a "yay" from the majority, then the bill is not passed. I guess we wouldn't need to welfare state of Congress then.

Exactly how it was meant to be, the PEOPLE vote and NOT the city officials or politicians, they merely carry out the implementation of the PEOPLE's vote. This would keep the government small and feasible and keep their mits out of our private property issues like automobiles and land use. You can do what ever you wish so long as you do not trespass on others land or rights or being.

Section 3
The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each state, chosen by the legislature thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote.

Immediately after they shall be assembled in consequence of the first election, they shall be divided as equally as may be into three classes. The seats of the Senators of the first class shall be vacated at the expiration of the second year, of the second class at the expiration of the fourth year, and the third class at the expiration of the sixth year, so that one third may be chosen every second year; and if vacancies happen by resignation, or otherwise, during the recess of the legislature of any state, the executive thereof may make temporary appointments until the next meeting of the legislature, which shall then fill such vacancies.

The Constitution, a corporate document and self serving, IT DOES NOT SERVE THE PEOPLE.

this is where I get so pissed of that people do not comprehend the document, IT DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU OR I. Period.

It is a corporate contract. I am NOT a corporate entity, a legal fiction nor a creation of the "government", THEY do NOT have authority OVER me. Man created IT and so MAN has jurisdiction and authority over that which HE creates.

top topics

join