It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Ron Paul were to win the elections...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Do you guys think that if Ron Paul would win the elections that he'd order an investigation in 9/11 as well as identify and try to arrest all the corrupt people from The Powers That Be?

I think that he might, just as well as JFK tried to do with his speech denouncing these secret societies that work in the shadows.You can watch it here:

And if he would do all this,do you guys think that his life might be in danger just like with JFK,and would this lead to anarchy inside the United Stats as a response to this outrage?
edit on 22-12-2011 by getreadyalready because: fixed embed

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Nope, I don't think he would do that, too many other problems at hand to be concerned with conspiracy theories. Hope he doesn't entertain the thought of "UFO Disclosure" as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'll bet money that if TPTB allow Ron Paul to win the office of the President, that he will die in his first term.
Not because he's trying to shut down the puppet masters, but because of what he represents... HOPE!

F&S
edit on 12/22/1111 by moondoggy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm for Ron Paul, but dude, there's been at least 10 threads in the past couple weeks with the same exact title.

top topics

join