It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Romney Will Win…The Fix Is In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
No matter who pulls ahead after the first few primaries Romney will likely still get the nomination.

New Republican primary rules are going to make it basically impossible for any candidate to wrap up the Republican nomination very early in 2012. In fact, the new Republican primary rules make a "brokered convention" much more likely and they also make it much more likely that the Republican establishment will attempt to steal the nomination away from a candidate that they do not like.

The establishment has already rigged the deck so we may see the most disgusting political robbery of our life time. No matter who is ahead, the establishment plans to override the American people and allocate delegates in what they describe as “a proportional basis.”

The following rule was adopted by the Republican Party back in August 2010....
"Any presidential primary, caucus, convention, or other meeting held for the purpose of selecting delegates to the national convention which occurs prior to the first day of April in the year in which the national convention is held, shall provide for the allocation of delegates on a proportional basis."

This new rule means that delegates will be apportioned to candidates on a proportional basis in Republicancaucuses and primaries that are conducted prior to April 1st. One notable exception to this rule is Florida, which got approval to remain a "winner take all" state. So Florida will be very important.
link

What do you think this does for Ron Paul’s (or anybody else’s) chance of getting the nomination? If this happens and the front runner is actually replaced there will truly be no constitutional recourse left.

The sad thing is that this will be NOTHING like the moves the Obama machine will make with their Billion dollar war chest!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The game has always been rigged.. and always will be...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i think if rp feels he really won it and they steal it he will run as an independent. Some people say that he'll just be giving obama a second term, but from whats been revealed to us, we really know that it's either going to be ron paul or 4 more years of obama, even if it's under the spokes person romney

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can't stand Rmoney and i thought Obama was arrogant and cluless considering the Elitist attitude and actions thus far attacking the other Republicans so far Romney has proven himself to be a R.I.N,O.

Romney is a Democrat acts like one and he wins there will be no difference between his administration and the current one.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
The game has always been rigged.. and always will be...

There’s BEHIND THE SCENES rigged and IN YOUR FACE rigged. This is completely out in the open and in your face. If they follow through with this they will be crapping on the voting process right out in the open. When has that ever happened??

Did you know that had these rules been in place in 2008 Romney would have gotten the nomination?

In 2008, the Republican primary contest was decided quickly and relatively painlessly only because there were winner-take-all rules at the time. Those rules have been changed. If you take the current proportional delegate rules and apply them to the results of the 2008 race through Feb 5th, when the race was still heavily contested, something very surprising happens. John McCain, who took a commanding lead under the winner-take-all rules in effect in most states, instead ends up behind Mitt Romney by eight delegates (with a confidence factor of plus or minus 5 delegates.) The standings, with more than half the delegates decided, would have been as follows.

Romney 439

McCain 431

Huckabee 247

Other 114

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

There’s BEHIND THE SCENES rigged and IN YOUR FACE rigged. This is completely out in the open and in your face.

Lol and the Bush rigged election wasn't in your face? they honestly said they had to stop the recount because if gore won, it would hinder bushes legitimacy as president.

Get that? Gore got the most votes, they admitted this, and Bush was still president. That's in your face to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I see either of these 2 things happening...

- Conflict begins with Iran/Syria... Obama stays in
- No conflict with Iran/Syria... Mitt Romney gets in

I seriously think RP has 2 hopes, no hope and Bob Hope!

But then again, the whole RP idea could be a ploy to lead us into a false sense of security as he could just be another Bilderberg puppet, who knows whats really going on behind the scenes...

top topics

join