It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Paradoxical Dilemma Concerning The Size Of Ufo's And Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Theres something not right and perhaps very wrong about the size of ufo's,flying saucers and alien beings that have been seen and are being seen throughout the world for a very long time and its almost totally ignored and hardly ever discussed...

Why is every single ufo,flying saucer and alien thats ever been seen always scaled to fit humanly acceptable and human friendly proportions? There have been hundreds of thousands of sightings and encounters,maybe even millions and they always just happen to be within our size range...Why?

Too good to be true?...It is for me...

Ufo's and flying saucers are seen in the air and on the ground anywhere and everywhere between around 20ft across to 1 mile across,very neatly and too conveniently fitting within human size ranges.We have cars that are 15ft long and oil tankers almost 1/3 of a mile long...

Why are we not seeing ufo's and flying saucers 1 inch big or even a little smaller?...We should be...

Why are we not seeing ufo's and flying saucers 100 miles across or even much larger?...We should be

There could and should be ufo's and flying saucers that are microscopic in size,so incredibly small that we are unknowingly breathing them into our bodies,not just the human sized ones that are always seen...

Alien beings are seen and encountered all the time and everytime they are anywhere between around 3ft tall to around 15 ft tall,once again,very neatly and too conveinently fitting within the human size range.Humans are sometimes 2ft tall on up to around 8 or 9ft tall...

Whe are we not seeing aliens that are 1 inch tall or even a little smaller?...We should be...

Why are we not seeing aliens that are 5 miles tall or even taller?...We should be...

We are the size we are here on earth and there must be other worlds,other planets where the aliens that live there and are seemingly obviously coming here,who from our perspectives,when compared to us,sometimes would and should be much smaller than we are and also much larger....

Just as there exists countless stars and planets that are hundreds and thousands of times larger than our sun and earth,there must be countless stars and planets that are many times smaller than our sun and earth...

Something or someone is playing games with us,a deception,a charade and whatever or whoever is doing it,is making sure that the ufo's,flying saucers and aliens we see and encounter are always nicely fit into our humanly acceptable and human friendly size range...Why?
edit on 22-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There have been large UFO's spotted.
There have also been very small UFO's spotted.

You have to keep in mind that most UFO sightings are something that can be explained. Some however are mind baffling.

So to say that there is a major paradox is not the correct wording. But maybe scientist are spot on when looking for planets like ours to support life.Maybe the aliens are doing the same thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well it's not out of the question but if something were hundreds of miles wide well then we would see it. We'd also see a 5 mile length alien. But something 1 inch or smaller. That's pretty small and they are called Flies. Which i swallow a lot of those darn buggers. I also kill a lot of them with those hangy sticky things. Pretty sure they are not alien but what the heck do I know.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Some good questions!

If they were 1" tall they could already be here without us really noticing them.
If they were 5 miles tall I don't think that the Earths gravity would allow them to keep standing.

I personally think we are being played by entities from another dimension that show us what we want to see.

OR

Maybe they are just from another country.
I know that all the aliens I've seen are about 5' to 5'8" tall, and there are usually 15 of them packed into the back of a 1982 pick-up truck, which is also about 15' long. Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i have seen loads and in my honest opinion i could never tell
how big or small or how far away they are so i think most
people just guess and then convince themselves that
they are right

i might had that my family and i saw a ufo in daylight
and still could not say how far away or how big/little
it was

i have a thread in the user name philware
thread title ufo over a55 chester to rhyl april 28th
12.15pm to12.50 no pics though
edit on 22/12/2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You bring up a very good question.
If they are visiting us and exist then it is probable that they do come is much smaller sizes but are never seen.

Maybe there 5 mile tall aliens who send in smaller drones to explore our planet.
If they were that big then the UFO that we see could be something they could hold in their hand like we would a model airplane.

There could be a ship full of creatures that landed on my computer monitor right now and are walking around exploring and I can't see them?

Who knows for sure...........?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi Blocula,

If you would like, here are two threads that I posted about the Asian 'micro-alien' flap from the 70s. This should be enough tiny aliens and tiny UFOs to satisfy anyone...

Kera Japan UFO:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The silver, hat-shaped object weighed 1.3 kilograms (3 lbs) and measured roughly 7 centimeters (3 in) tall and 15 centimeters (6 in) in diameter. The bottom surface was perforated with an array of tiny holes and imprinted with designs depicting what appeared to be a bird, some waves, and another flying object. Something rattled around inside the object when shaken.

pinktentacle.com...

UFO Researcher, Ahmad Jamaludin and The Malaysian Micro-Aliens,

Between the years covered by Jamaludin’s reports (1950-1980) the reports are exclusively of little, tiny ‘micro aliens’; none of them seem to reach more than 6 inches or so. And they come in little, tiny flying saucers; some described as the size of dinner plates. And they are armed with ray guns and don’t mind shooting people. Welcome to Malaysian UFOlogy folks.

edit on 22-12-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Perhaps we only notice or remember that which we can easily shoe-horn into our everyday frame of reference?

The idea that some 'cosmic joker' is playing this game with us using UFO's and aliens is not a new one. Read some John Keel if you haven't before. He concludes there is a strong psychological aspect to encounters, as if people are being played with.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
One relatively easy explanation: time travel. A lot of what we see as UFOs and aliens are actually time travelers from our own future (or some variation of our own future existence). They tend to be more "human sized" because they're essentially human in some future form. Possibly intelligent sythetic/organic androids created by future humanity.

Otherwise, as it has been pointed out, there have been huge UFOs spotted, and if there are bug-sized alien craft, they're going to be naturally hard to spot.

Also pointed out, the interplay between UFOs and humanity has proven not to be as simple as us interacting with alien creatures who kind of look like us, flying metallic space ships in from another planet. There's apparently a tremendous cognitive component to the process that seems to indicate that how UFOs and aliens appear to us depends on how we perceive them, or perhaps how they're able to manifest themselves in our reality with our help.

This is a tough thing to understand. They're not necessarily flesh and blood creatures from other planets. They and their ships are more like projections from "somewhere else" that are real enough to be photographed an otherwise interact with our reality, but are still not quite 100 percent real in the way we normally understand it. Semi-real? "Transdimensional?" "Hyperdimensional?" Physical manifestations of virtual thought forms? We don't even have a decent vocabulary to define it without it sounding like pseudo-scientific gobbledegook.

Anyway, the reason they seem so resonant with humanity could be because we are a huge part of the equation, and they don't exist without us perceiving them the way we do as humans. Or something like that.

edit on 22-12-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This is just speculation on my part :
Perhaps the smaller aliens inhabit the higher vibrational dimensions
and the larger aliens inhabit lower vibrational dimensions.
We humans , being in our own vibrational dimension would not be able to
interact with them and hence, we never see them.(At least not very often.)

I know a little bit about electronics, so consider this:
A Very Low Frequency transmitter needs HUGE parts in order to work.
They have stuff like 4 foot tall capacitors and 8 foot diameter toroid coils.
A VLF transmitter takes up a whole building.
The higher the frequency of the radio , the smaller the parts need to become .
Wireless phones operate at a much higher frequency ,and need smaller parts,
so you end up with a convenient hand held device instead of a monstrous device
that needs a whole building to contain it.
So it may be that the smaller aliens are better suited for the higher vibrational dimensions
because their smaller parts allow them to "tune in" and interact to their fullest in
that dimension. The extra large aliens tune in better to the lower vibrational dimensions.
So our dimension may just not be comfortable , enjoyable or even supportive of these beings
so they don't visit very often.

That's my theory, and I'm stckin' to it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have had a report from a trusted individual that a micro ufo was observed flying through the walls of the house.....!
What about Ezekials aliens?
Four wings with eyes all around etc....?
Also,Valensole France theres a gepan report of a small flying saucer that landed in front of a wittness....with traces too!
There are all the little people myths and tales from all over the world to think about too....
Perhaps we have been sectioned off for the aliens so that they have divided the planet up amongst them?
Now that would account for some local variations in alien bengs commonly seen.
Another fact is the accounts of huge triangles in the sky faster than jets, utterly silent except for a fient hum, sometimes observed.....
How large are the occupants?
Anybody want to guess?
Theres the stories of a huge arcraft found as if lowered into place (B52 Vietnam ) in the jungle with the crew found dead and mutilated all the same as cattle....
The stories of aircraft of smaller types being eaten by ufos witnesses oberving the whole thing from the ground in puierto Rico, more than one too!
How big are the beings who can do this?how large are their ships?
I tend to go with inter dimentional type of intruders who are actually quite stationary huge apparattusses in their own dimension, but apear as moving ufos to us .......

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
the last minutes of MIB, Men In Black, when they look down at the different size or the first one where the universe is a marble, , What would your reaction be if you where a tribal person that had not seen a UAV Drone , first thought would be "what is that" second "how small of a people fly that" some UFOS could be UAV Drones not only mans but from afar off world, and yes some could be piloted by, well... small beings, not say fact or true just something to think about
edit on 22-12-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
Some good questions!

Where? Where?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Theres something not right and perhaps very wrong about the size of ufo's,flying saucers and alien beings that have been seen and are being seen throughout the world for a very long time and its almost totally ignored and hardly ever discussed...

Why is every single ufo,flying saucer and alien thats ever been seen always scaled to fit humanly acceptable and human friendly proportions? There have been hundreds of thousands of sightings and encounters,maybe even millions and they always just happen to be within our size range...Why?

Too good to be true?...It is for me...

Ufo's and flying saucers are seen in the air and on the ground anywhere and everywhere between around 20ft across to 1 mile across,very neatly and too conveniently fitting within human size ranges.We have cars that are 15ft long and oil tankers almost 1/3 of a mile long...

Why are we not seeing ufo's and flying saucers 1 inch big or even a little smaller?...We should be...

Why are we not seeing ufo's and flying saucers 100 miles across or even much larger?...We should be

There could and should be ufo's and flying saucers that are microscopic in size,so incredibly small that we are unknowingly breathing them into our bodies,not just the human sized ones that are always seen...

Alien beings are seen and encountered all the time and everytime they are anywhere between around 3ft tall to around 15 ft tall,once again,very neatly and too conveinently fitting within the human size range.Humans are sometimes 2ft tall on up to around 8 or 9ft tall...

Whe are we not seeing aliens that are 1 inch tall or even a little smaller?...We should be...

Why are we not seeing aliens that are 5 miles tall or even taller?...We should be...

We are the size we are here on earth and there must be other worlds,other planets where the aliens that live there and are seemingly obviously coming here,who from our perspectives,when compared to us,sometimes would and should be much smaller than we are and also much larger....

Just as there exists countless stars and planets that are hundreds and thousands of times larger than our sun and earth,there must be countless stars and planets that are many times smaller than our sun and earth...

Something or someone is playing games with us,a deception,a charade and whatever or whoever is doing it,is making sure that the ufo's,flying saucers and aliens we see and encounter are always nicely fit into our humanly acceptable and human friendly size range...Why?

I lost interest here..."Why are we not seeing aliens that are 5 miles tall or even taller?...We should be..."

TBH I don't see how I even read that much!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The alien craft are multidimensional objects- the Roswell craft and occupants are really a cyber/biological "drone". The multidimensional objects seem to be doing what amounts to scientific inquiry, or are maintaining this world as a "food" source or garden. Problem is, WE are likely the crop...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
We are the size we are because evolution made us this size to function perfectly in out natural habitat.All planets that have the right conditions (gravity,an atmosphere etc etc) will have carbon based biological lifeforms similar to us that would have evolved,but will have adapted to local conditions.Things such as low ambient light would give them bigger so more sensitive eyes and high gravity would make them smaller and denser than us.
I would imagine though that there has to be an upper and lower limit to the carbon based bipedal form factor dictated by simple laws of physics?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
I would imagine though that there has to be an upper and lower limit to the carbon based bipedal form factor dictated by simple laws of physics?

Something the size of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, perhaps, although requiring the addition of a large tail for improved balance? It would have to take into account the size and weight of the bones, how much blood they can produce, the amount of energy they take to move, how much weight they can carry, how much weight the cartilage connecting the bones can handle, warm blood versus cold blood considerations, and so on. At a certain point, larger creatures have to make their way back into the ocean so that their bodies can be partially supported by the water. Maybe a larger creature on another planet might also be able to support themselves with large helium or hydrogen balloon structures. Those would probably be too delicate, though.

You're right, though. Up to the point where an alien becomes intelligent enough to purposely modify their own genetics or work their way around fundamental laws of physics, they would be limited in their evolution by the same laws of physics that have limited us. Gravity, water viscosity and temperature responses, heat transfer, electrical conductivity of organic material, oxygen permeability in cell membranes, etc.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I used to own an ant-sized alien.

I gave it a book with a sock in between the pages, it opened the book, and it was freed.

True story.

Really.

edit on 12/22/11 by LiveToSpendIt because: I was crying so I had to wipe my tears off the post.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok, this I will respond on for sure. Because Infinity is simply one of my favorite subjects.

How do the 20 foot crafts show up and take you aboard, and there is a huge space inside, corridors, the outer corridor circular with portals, and inner doorways, which are sort of not there but there and seemless, to the other less nice areas.

We have ant hill technology and ant hill understanding.

Higher Ups, don't require large vessels to contain a whole world or ever system.

Infinity cannot be measured, at all, move the dot anywhere on an endless line and no where you try to take a percentage its still the same = endlessness all around it, same with infinite fractals.

There is no time, except as perception. There are infinite energies, animate and inanimate. The inaminate is recycled over and over for different schools.

In a grain of sand there is a potential if a higher up uses it, for an infinite universe. The infinity within a grain of sand is = endlessness, not a drop less or more, for its mind boggling infinity without any limits, as within a STAR, and equal to the infinity without both sand and STAR. Your infinity is = to the infinity all around you.

Your Higher Self is your Future Self, more progressed in Love and Soul than you are.

Now, if you take a space, that can be compartmentalized, like the craft, which makes use of some of the infinite imprinted school energy. And you have a space inside, that can be any size you wish, for there is a potential infinity within everything, even a grain of sand.

So that 20 foot craft can contain, a whole galaxy if they wish.

It could be seen as a gateway or doorway even.

Nothing is as we think.

We are in a shared school but alot of whats around us, is perception even if our family is still with us and did come in for tests too. But its tailored to us. Like bubbles within one realm , private rooms in earth hotel.

Nothing is as it seems.

I've been onboard such a craft. And an asteroid that is far bigger inside than out, which was a craft/station/base.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have thought of these craft,the flying saucers,as being "Portable Dimensions"...But the perplexing fact remains,why are the aliens we see and the craft they arrive in always scaled to human proportions? some of them should be 1 inch big or smaller and some of them should be 50 miles across,not always only fit to our scale of things,as they always are...why are they not seen much smaller and much larger?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join