It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a jew, even if he is racist, he's still got my vote

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It's funny you keep trying to bring up Ron Paul, which I support him as well, my question all along was why would you vote for a racist but differ all you like. Not saying Ron is racist or anything about him, the statement was "Even if he was racist" my question was why would you vote for someone "IF" he was racist, all candidates aside.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Jesus Christ people are #ing ignorant here. I see what you are saying OP. As most with common sense would but hey that ATS for you!

I'm in the same boat. If I were of a different race, & these accusations came out, I too would still value his beliefs for the American people. I think we the people are hopefully starting to see the picture much more clear now. No more of this crap propaganda by the media. We've been fooled too many times before, lets hope it does not happen again.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

It's funny you keep trying to bring up Ron Paul, which I support him as well, my question all along was why would you vote for a racist but differ all you like. Not saying Ron is racist or anything about him, the statement was "Even if he was racist" my question was why would you vote for someone "IF" he was racist, all candidates aside.

Not trying to pick a fight or anything but why would you vote for him? People have different beliefs, if he were racist, it doesn't change his values or what he wants to do for every American. You can still be racist and yet want to make a difference for the people regardless of race. This isn't about race it's about restoring National pride.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Adding to my previous post....I can honestly say that i don't necessarily like blacks, mexicans, etc. I look at what they have done to our country thru poverty and illegal immigrants. No way does that mean I wouldn't want to help them. I'm 1/4 mexican (grandmother born and raised in Monterrey) by the way.

If I could put every single black person thru school I would in a heart beat. There also comes a time when the blacks as a society have to make a change but they refuse. They continue to wear their pants to the ground, they continue to sell drugs...they have choices.
edit on 22-12-2011 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Precisely, MrWendal. You are a testiment to those ATSers who read between the lines and speak with intellect.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Racism is irrelevant to the issues; so long as racism is not incorporated into his policies (he is a constitutionalist, so I doubt he would violate it) I will vote for him. To answer your question, we all may have voted for racists if we have ever voted for a mainstream contender.The founding fathers of the USA were racist slave owners that wanted to creat a freer society. This coutry abolished slavery, but if not for these racists, it would have never been possible.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I bring up Ron Paul because that is what this thread is about.

As far as the question you keep repeating over and over again, it has been asked and answered several times already.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
US survival is having none bias international policy and putting wall street thieves in jail along with corrupt politicians who support fake wars. Your right no more well fare for Israel unless they straighten up and that is mostly for the government people are fine governments screw up everything.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terces_Pot_Evoba

Racism is irrelevant to the issues;

I am a jew, even if he is racist, he's still got my vote - TITLE OF THREAD

If it's irrelevant why include it in the title, why not talk about Ron Paul the president and the his plans to help America be restored to what it was. There's already tons of threads about Ron Paul being racist, your just added to the smear campaign that has been launched against him. Your feeding fuel to to fire of already lies about a Presidential candidate.

Hitler was a fascist racist, a genius and a very strong leader, people supported him, the OP being a Jew it seems it would be best to leave the statement "even if he is a racist" out of the thread knowing the history of his people and the attempted Genocide against them. If you vote for someone that's racist (again not saying Ron Paul is) your supporting the hate of other races, hopeful you vote and not figure out later that the race hated by the elected is yours.

America is a land of immigrants, unless your Indian, a melting pot for people to have freedom from those that are fascist, dictators, racists. Ron Paul is not racist, but a Jew saying that they would vote for a racist just blows my mind. 6,000,000 Jews gassed, murder, burned and you would vote for a racist. That's all I'm trying to say.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Well said.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I agree well said!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Terces_Pot_Evoba

We elect racists all the time.

Why stop now?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terces_Pot_Evoba

Racism is irrelevant to the issues;

I am a jew, even if he is racist, he's still got my vote - TITLE OF THREAD

If it's irrelevant why include it in the title, why not talk about Ron Paul the president and the his plans to help America be restored to what it was. There's already tons of threads about Ron Paul being racist, your just added to the smear campaign that has been launched against him. Your feeding fuel to to fire of already lies about a Presidential candidate.

Let me dumb this down...

I mentioned this in the title because it does not matter if he is racist; so long as he fulfills his political promises to ALL the people of the USA, and does not do anything to violate the constitution. It might not hurt to go back to the beginning of this thread and read carefully, you clearly missed many points of my title, and opening statement. Yes, there are tons of threads about RP being racist, and this is not one of them, you seem to be a bit trigger-happy in your interpretation of this thread. That is typical of a disinformation agent. Feeding fuel to the fire would be saying "Ron Paul is a racist." I am simply replying to the statement by saying "doesn't change a thing, even if he was."

Hitler was a fascist racist, a genius and a very strong leader, people supported him, the OP being a Jew it seems it would be best to leave the statement "even if he is a racist" out of the thread knowing the history of his people and the attempted Genocide against them. If you vote for someone that's racist (again not saying Ron Paul is) your supporting the hate of other races, hopeful you vote and not figure out later that the race hated by the elected is yours.

"even if he is racist" is a crucial statement to my argument. His racism would not be permitted to permeate into his presidency; the political climate and state of the USA would not permit it. His supporters would not permit it. Even if he were to flip a switch and turn into a $hitler, there would be no moral support from anybody, he would be thrown out, but he is not a $hitler, and NOT A RACIST
Traditionally, I would agree about your voting for racism by voting for a racist, but, again; we don't know if we have voted for racists if they are covert about it, so we voters may already have voted for racists. What should we do if we can only choose to vote between one racist or the other (I am sure your ancestors had to)? Have you ever heard of something called the lesser of two evils? This would be a great example.

America is a land of immigrants, unless your Indian, a melting pot for people to have freedom from those that are fascist, dictators, racists. Ron Paul is not racist, but a Jew saying that they would vote for a racist just blows my mind. 6,000,000 Jews gassed, murder, burned and you would vote for a racist. That's all I'm trying to say.

We both believe that RP is not a racist, but remember; I am an AMERICAN Jew. I am an America, a freedom-loving American that wants the best for his country. I believe in my heart (the most important tool for these things) that this man is not a racist, and is the best hope for this country and all the races in it. I also have a great appreciation and respect for my people and all the great history and culture we have. We have put up with prejudice throughout our history. Again, being American, to me, means not caring what your neighbor believes (this can go from beliefs in religion, to their racist beliefs), as long as they respect your life, liberty, and property regardless of race, creed, or religion. This is a Libertarian view. You should look into it if you are big into RP. Libertarians will fight for your freedom to believe in whatever you choose to, so long as you do no harm to others in any way, shape or form.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I find it sad and funny at the same time that people don`t understand what the OP is saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He states that the Dr Ron Paul is worth his vote even "IF" the stories were true. The standing up for the constitution, and reducing big goverment alone would be worth putting up with "IF,IF,IF" it was true. And this is coming from someone who would be affected "IF: it were true!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alltogethernow

Precisely, my friend.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join