It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US Starts Bombing Iran.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sorry forgot to post the article www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Doing a search on both Google and Bing on "Rockets hit Iranian village" they both list the dailymail article first.

Google then lists numerous sites linking to that article as being recent news.
Bing on the other hand has the original story (dated 22-3-2003) at number two.

It gets confusing as the 3rd result from Bing links to an article from 2009 mentioning the same incident took place on 2-7-2009. Either a very unlucky town or again an example of bad press.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Doing a search elsewhere, the "Pakistani Defence Forum" has this story posted on Mar 23 2003...

"In the border city of arvand-kenar, the invading American and British airplanes violated the airspace of the Islamic Republic of Iran three times. "

PDForum

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Well....can't say I am surprised at this but I can say that I don't look forward to another war. These occupations are taking away from what countries should be focusing on.....the people that are in them. While I support our troops in harm's way I don't support the decisions being made on my behalf by a government that seems to care more about the prosperity and well being of other countries more than it's own. I know that is a very idealistic point of view but I really don't have time or want to post all the grey in between that I ponder as well.

unfortunately it doesnt suprise me either! there is only one evil and satan has been renamed "oil" something we're running short of. any country that get pounded with sanctions we will for sure end up at war with, a sure bet. why, because a "liberation" = oil contracts to the world, no more sanctions = more money = from the occupiers/liberators.

WAR=MONEY
OIL=MONEY
OIL/MONEY=SATAN - the evil that ravages this world or selfish consumerism and is the conveyor belt for financiers.

Hey folks , dont you find it odd that the US/UK/EU/NATO is embroiled in debt by our efforts, yet Russia who trades with the enemy is debt free,Completely solvent, yet has many enemies - mainly the EU/US/UK/NATO?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I might be eating my words... just yesterday in another thread I was saying a strike on Iran before X Mas was looking unlikely. If this true, this is the beginning of a whole lot of manure hitting the fan. My brother has a wedding in February, he better not get deployed over this garbage. Why should our blood be spilled? Why should the Iranians blood be spilled.

These evil bastards running our planet must stop.

Dude at my work says a buddy of his is just back from Iraq. and just got notified he is going back to Iraq in 2 weeks. I told him it probably will be Iran and they are just not announcing it yet. I bet it happens leading into the Superbowl imho...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The elections are a ploy to mask the early stages of the US-Iran war.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by supernova190188

From your link:

MARCH 24, 2003 0 Crusaders Readying for 2004 Invasion? US Bombs Iran by JOHN STANTON

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The west is trying to provoke iran into a nuclear strike on Isreal which will bring China in to support Iran. This will then give the west an excuse to strike china.

There is a written interview with a whistle blower on Project Camelot entitled the Anglo Saxon Mission. This explains it all far better than I can and It provide significient inshight into how the global ellte think and work.

This interview took place in 2005. You will be glad you read it as it xplains much.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am going to give a prophecy. My prophecy is as follows: NATO will say it was an "accident" just like the accident it had firing at a location in Pakistan and we will hear nothing more on the matter.

Damned spooks must be related to the boogeyman, check your closets and under your bed before you go to sleep, there might be a CIA agent with a camera pointed at you, probably in your xbox kinect or your pc camera. maybe all those stories the crazies have been saying about the government watching you from your television were right all along. I seem to have misplaced my straight jacket...its getting cold in here...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
they keep baiting iran to retaliate.

if i was iran, and these allegations are true, i would go to the u.n. and propose sanctions and war crime impeachments.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
this topic is confusing me. did this happen in 2003? or few hours ago? are they different reports im finding? or to similar?

if it had happened, im not surprised in the least that i, and american, cant find straight forward info about it for "some reason"

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
PEOPLE

Let's make sure this isn't a 3, or 8 year old article first!

just sayin...

Don't let the facts stand in the way..

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
america: hey, so england, remember afghanistan? we kinda need your help again
england: are you seriously? stop bombing people...
nwo: now now kids settle down and work together, for the greater good, muhahahaha...

but srsly, what hope is there left to be had?

ed: even if this particular article is waay off the bat it doesn't rid of the fact that the us have sent in drones, cia folks if you believe that was what they were, and have been strategically positioning around iran for years, something believe it or not I was banned for pointing out a few years back. my point being its going to take miracles plural for this 'war' not to happen. war in speachys because the semantics of this one are so full of...
edit on 23/12/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
this topic is confusing me. did this happen in 2003? or few hours ago? are they different reports im finding? or to similar?

if it had happened, im not surprised in the least that i, and american, cant find straight forward info about it for "some reason"

It does seem confusing...but some of the articles reporting this with a Dec. 2011 date line are also citing different events that led up to this, this month for operations at this refinery. If we are going to try and sabotage and strangle them without a direct attack.....and actually think Iran will never do anything about it......hitting the refinery would make sense in a nation that is oil RICH but refinery POOR. This would be a target worth a second visit...we'll see I suppose.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I find it curious that Fark wouldn't allow me to post this story on their page, and the raw article has disabled commenting. Just makes me wonder.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by supernova190188
This is an old news story from several years ago! Condemning the US led invasion into Iraq etc.

Can't people read the date of the publication?
That was from March 2003!
People, all those links were to the same story in 2003.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, let me start by saying I had moved on to other things until reminded of this situation...but coming back, I suppose I have to admit the majority were right and I was made a fool like some others.

I took a couple other websites and the apparent aggregation and article spawning off those ones into google to back a story which I took to possibly be a second run on the same place..and mirroring, not recycling the 2003 one. I'd note the AJ writer who originally would seem to have presented the article as datelined this month is catching 10 different kinds of grief from users there who are being anything but understanding or forgiving. This is also the first time since I first went to that site, I've ever seen a story......confused....(I'm trying to be generous) as this one was to appear as current news when it wasn't. Ugh...

I just figure it's only right that I eat some humble pie when I've been had and admit I was wrong. Err... bad news sites! ...and bad bunny not taking the obvious to be the truth or at least fact checking beyond other news sites stories.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
delete holiday cheeer to you all
edit on 23-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
this sounds like propaganda lies!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Wow what a necro bump

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join