It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSer Rap Music(need feedback)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is some of my newest music and I'm looking for critical constructive feedback. I don't want to offend anyone so be warned: there is explicit lyrical content. I used FL Studio 10 to make the beat and ACID Studio 8 to record the vocals and mix the levels. Hopefully someone who has experience can give me some advice and tips.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I am speechless.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

I hope that is a good speechless. lol
If it is I love you thank you.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

lyrics pretty good...
i like it..

yet you have to work on your flow in terms of clearer pronounciation..

much love

edit: and you get off beat at the 2nd verse
edit on 22-12-2011 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

thanks, I guess I could edit it or re-record the second verse. I would like to get it right you know, make it as professional as possible. I think sometimes I need to learn more about cadence and rhythmic dictation and melodic dictation. The best rappers have a certain cadence and I'm still developing that - those styles I guess.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Pretty good, I know nothing about making music though. I would say slow down just a tiny bit. But then again, i'm a screw head, so I like my music slowed and chopped

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Pretty tight song all around, i think that production wise you are pretty solid. The only suggestions i would make were noted above and that's that sometimes when you are going fast it is kind of hard to hear what you are saying, the best example of this i could find is around 2:34. My only other suggestion would be to maybe have some kind of hook or chorus put in between your verses. This can maybe just help the song flow better instead of just having the beat playing alone. These are just suggestions though in the end its you song lol overall though i liked it, better than i could ever do

new topics

top topics

join