It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Kim Jong IL really a dictator?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
To AlreadyGone,

North Korea was not part of the Rothschild global banking cartel. That means, like Gaddafi, Kim Jong IL was resisting the New World Order. All of the things you mentioned can be falsified.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
To CharonIncarnate,

You maybe on to something. The media portrays north korea as trying to keep everyone out, perhaps it is the other way around. Korea is being kept in.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Do I know all of these things are true. Nope.

Do I know that the majority of things I pick up from various and wide media..mainstream and alternative, are true...YES.

Therefore, if what they tell me is true in all that I experience, I have to trust that what they tell me about things I have not experienced are true, too.

I know mexico was just like the MSM said Mexico was. I know Hawaii was just like I expected it to be. England, Scotland, Ireland...just like portrayed on PBS and MSM... no suprises there. My brother in law has been to China... just like what he was expecting...not as harsh as Americans are lead to believe, but not as free as China wants you to believe.

All that being said... I believe the japanese tsunami occurred..we have debris washing up even now. I know we fought WWII...seen the pics, actually talked to vets..American and German...

So... I believe N Korea to be a dictatorship... based on all that i have read.

Challenge... I will go back to mexico to test my belief...you go to n korea to test you belief... when we get back... we can have a discussion here for all the world to see and talk about our experiences.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
To AlreadyGone,

This is one thing I have learned - Mainstream media lies to us.

Mainstream media does not lie about inconsequential facts.

Inconsequential facts are things like China is in Asia, the Pacific Ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mexico is hot because it is near the equator, etc.

But when it comes to politics, the mainstream media lies.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If you have to ask that question I suggest you watch The Vice Guide to North Korea.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I mean people can post all the videos, and letters and anything they want to. But unless they are the source they will never no for sure. I mean he prob was a horrible person. But i dont believe that 100%. We have been lied to way to much to start closing our minds to the situation we are in. Posting 'facts' from the people that are lying to us doesnt make it any better. Such as satelite photos. I dont own a satelite does anyone here? Lol just saying. Not that i am defending the dictator.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

You are right.. Kim Jong Il was just misinterpreted.

Adolf Hitler was just misunderstood...he was really a nice guy, but his legacy has been corrupted bu the MSM.

Same with Pol Pot... all those mounds of skulls found in Cambodia...lies, manipulated photoshopped lies.

Old Joe Stalin.. a real partier and ladies man. All that stuff about killing millions more than Hiler... not true. he loved his people to death, he sure did.

All manipulated for the NWO.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I would not recommend going to NK at this time. It would be best to not visit NK until everything has settled into place and the new political situation there has become an established norm.

reply to post by IshmaelKipling

There may be many truths hidden and information actively suppressed regarding NK and Kim Jong-Il, but the general fact of the brutal suppression of the people of NK by their leadership has been confirmed by tourists. I suspect the situation will not be much different under Kim Jong-Un, so perhaps one day in the future, when it's safer to do so, you could go there, take a guided tour and have a look for yourself.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The theme and spirit of this web site is outlined in the "about ATS" section.
Since this thread seems to be lacking in understanding of the principles and goals of ATS,
I will be leaving you all to your self imposed Idiocracy.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
To grubblesnert,

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this a conspiracy web-site?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

A conspiracy site discusses conspiracies. At the rate you're going... we could challenge that Coke and Pepsi are the same thing... or that the pilgrims pushed turkey for Thanksgiving to impose a mass slumber across America about 7pm in the evening.

Is Burl Ives and Colonel Sanders really the same person?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Oh man i must have accidentally typed that he was a good person! Oh nope, you just put those words in my mouth. All i am stating is we are lied to. There is a chance that what we know about NK is way off. And adolf Hitler was a little bit more public than NK is. Dont compare bananas to tree stumps.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IshmaelKipling
All the media says he was a terrible dictator. But I know enough to realize that the media is controlled by the New World Order and everything they say are lies.

So what was the truth about him?

The truth, he was a horrible dictator who let over 10% of his citizens STARVE during his reign. And during all that time he spent over $500k per year on Hennesey and also choppered in live lobsters while taking train rides. For crying out loud, he forced women to measure every single rice corn he ate!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

You are correct. I apologize.

North korea is not a dictatorship in any sense of the word. They are more akin to the Town Council in Mayberry.

Despite what was shown on TV, Andy Griffith was a cruel tyrant that held a terrified small, southern hamlet in an iron fist of tyrrany and oppression. Barney Fife, the fumbling and simple deputy, was actually a cold hearted and sadistic minister of terror... more akin to Himmler. Aunt bea... the sweet, kind hearted aunt and mother figure...was actually a leather clad dominatrix that used to thrash Floyd, the barber, to with in inches of his life.

The Mayberry Jail was a chamber of horrors... you never see the cahin saws and the bloody mess... Opie was a strung out "deadhead"... selling his weed and veggie buritos along the streets to unsuspecting new comers.

I know this because I saw it on TV... and what I saw was not what I really saw... it was a manipulation of supresed memories and created histories... just like poor little Kim Jong il.
edit on 22-12-2011 by AlreadyGone because: spelling

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Jesus your very hard headed. Just looking for an arguement this morning? (dont argue with me that its not morning where your located please)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
To AlreadyGone,

We've been lied to all our lives. What makes North Korea any different?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yes it is morning.

Yes I am hard headed.

My mother says I would argue with the devil... and I have. LoL

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Nope. We've all been lied to.Kim Il-sung was a great man and only had his citizens interests at heart. His son, the "Dear Leader" was a great great man. The stories of him are all just lies. His harem of women to keep him happy? Lies. His people starving? LIES. His brainwashing of an entire nation to believe he was a god? Complete lies brought fourth by the banking cartel and the Rothschilds.

Are you people friggin insane? Do I seriously even have to be typing this?

Should I go on? I dunno.. I mean I can only post youtube videos. I know.. thats not a credible source of information.

Deny ignorance right? It seems there is RAMPANT ignorance on this site sometimes.

edit on 22-12-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
To Recouper:

"the brutal suppression of the people of NK by their leadership has been confirmed by tourists"

Confirmed by tourists? Doesn't that strike you as odd? Tourists? If North Korea really is that bad, why would tourists even want to go there?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

At certain levels we have been lied to. At certain levels we choose to be lied to.

Do you take eevrything you hear and read as a lie? Not just skepticism at some things, but question everything?

I feel we get out of life what we put in. I used to be a lot more negative than I am now, and I still maintain a level of mistrust... I guess life conditioning, BUT I do try to focus on the good and pick my battles where I can... otherwisem the whole world turns dreary and weighs upon us.

Some folks se the Illuminati/NWO everywhere... even in a can of soda...Is it an Obama emblem? Is it 9/11 on there? Do the Cs in coke form 666?... All I see is a cold drink to go with a burger and fries.

Seriously, we have enough concerns with out O.D.ing on the rest.

Kim Jong Il is dead. I believe he was a dictator... maybe you don't ..OK. Now, since it is warm and stopped drizzling... I am going outside and do a few chores before work. I suggest we all do the same.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join