It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Kim Jong IL really a dictator?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
All the media says he was a terrible dictator. But I know enough to realize that the media is controlled by the New World Order and everything they say are lies.

So what was the truth about him?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IshmaelKipling

Ask the millions of Starving North Koreans.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
And is that a fact? How do you know for certain there are millions of starving north koreans? did you get that information from the media?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

again, mirroring what the OP said ... thats just what the main stream media say, really noone has any way of knowing if this is actualy true!

i would also like to know some truth ... ive seen the usual propeganda style images that shown north korea to be the saddest place ever ... but ive also seen more pictures where people are very happy doing normal life stuff ...

we cant blindly believe what msm says !

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Really? Do youreally have to ask?

When N Koreans are sneaking across the Chinese border to get a better life?

When N Koreans are literally picking through livestock manure and gathering the undigested kernels of corn to have something to eat...

When whole communities dissappear..

Yes...Kim was a dictator of the worst sort.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Nay, He was a Fun Boy!

P.S. Just because you watch the news does not mean you are not allowed to use your brain

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You could try asking people who have escaped North Korea if it was as bad as reported.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
To AlreadyGone:

Seriously, how do you know these are facts? How do you know?

1) When N Koreans are sneaking across the Chinese border to get a better life?

2) When N Koreans are literally picking through livestock manure and gathering the undigested kernels of corn to have something to eat...

3) When whole communities dissappear..

Are these things you got from the media?

I honestly believe we are not being told the whole truth, just like with Gaddafi.

edit on 22-12-2011 by IshmaelKipling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
After the # that the media pulled with Gaddafi, i wouldn;t be surprised if KJI was alright. The amount of things Gaddafi done for Libya was astounding, and then to be overthrown by 'rebels'.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I get why you started the thread, but if you have a real concern about him, maybe you can research and add it here. There is only but so much "sympathy" you will get about this person.

The country was very secretive, and yes, I always wondered how come we never walked in there and took it down, and there may be something there, but maybe you can look around a bit, and come back with some of the answers to your own questions.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
All you have to do to show someone is a dictator is to show a video of troops marching in the streets. Thanks hitler. Oh, unless its ameriqa. Then troops on the street is patriotism.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
When N Koreans are literally picking through livestock manure and gathering the undigested kernels of corn to have something to eat...

That kind of desperation happens to the poor in every country. It doesn't illustrate the leader is a dictator IMO.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I have a feeling that if you and I were to meet face to face and have this conversation I would be left staring at you with my mouth hanging open wondering how you could so deluded and just plain ignorant.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I was thinking the same thing man. Im about 50,50 on it. Wierd thought tho

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Please elaborate.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
To grubblesnert,

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this a conspiracy web-site?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I understand you reasoning. All we have to go on are first hand, second hand, eyewitness accounts,...satellite photos, actual texts and documents from N korea itself..the word of even S korea and China...photos, pics, videos, ...

You are right. I would be skeptical too.

For that matter..How do I know China even exists. I've never seen it with my own eyes. i have met people that said they were Chinese..they were govt/NWO plants. All the photos have been manipulated. Any documents were simply created. the whole history of China was created to deceive me... and the world.

No...you are right. kim Jong il was not a dictator...hell, I bet he never lived. A creation to justify US militarization of S korea.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Ask the millions of Starving North Koreans.

Sanctions were put on North Korea by other countries... Ask the people who had to wear matching clothing and march around for him for hours on end, singing about the great things he did (or said he did) in his life. Or ask the secret police that kept an eye on its citizens...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Ok i will elaborate. We have all been lied to since birth. Msm is controlled by the illuminati. War is for their profit not ours. They make us feel evil. They drug us. Brainwash us. And teach us to alienate anyone who thinks outside the box. So i am exercising free thinking, maybe nk is being isolated by our countries, and is being starved by the government. Just a thought. Or maybe for once the msm is being honest.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Here, watch this disturbing video of the reaction to kim jong mentally il's death. These people are not grieving at the monsters passing, but out of fear to be seen having no reaction to it.... That tells you everything you need to know about N Korea.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join