It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle Cops LAUGH at Victim of a Car Accident "Dont' jog to work you dump [snip]"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
In the media video the lady makes the mistake of using "cops" and "compassion" in the same sentence.
We all should be aware by now that thugs have NO compassion.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Your comment is sad but true. When this lack of compassion happens they blame it on the trials and tribulations of their job. That excuse don't cut it for me. You're either a decent human or you're not. Decent humans can become bad, as they can become good again. These fools weren't decent.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Your comment is sad but true. When this lack of compassion happens they blame it on the trials and tribulations of their job. That excuse don't cut it for me. You're either a decent human or you're not. Decent humans can become bad, as they can become good again. These fools weren't decent.

'
Your hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
When are the cops going to realize we pay their salaries.
This is just another bad mark on the scum that is the Seattle police as more and more stories come out.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

The whole system is filled with your so-called "idiots" yet these idiots deal with murders, rapists, drug dealers and more daily for you, so you don't have too. You think that goes without consequences to those involved? If you do you're completely ignorant of the real world.

If your occupation deals in serving the public, such a politician, a cop, etc, then realize there are repercussions when what you say is brought to public scrutiny. If politicians had their way, they would rather nothing they say gets scrutinized. Is that what you want? No-one is calling for ending freedom of speech, but when your pay comes from the tax payers, then the public has every right to know, and will react accordingly.

If they don't like the risks nor having their every word scrutinized, then find a different occupation.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Drivers, cops or otherwise, will tend to blame the jogger/walker/cyclist for being hit by a fellow driver. Those who drive exclusively and never share the road are like a cult of ignorant apes.

Pair that with cops disdain for the common man and their learned mocking of tragedy, shared by EMT's and paramedics, and this is what you get.

I've worked with medics who snap pictures with their cell phones of your loved ones dead or dying and laugh about it over and over for months. They snap photos of your home too if they happen to see anything they think is amusing to them.

They think you're weird for not doing the same or not laughing along with them.

Psychopaths tend to be drawn to those professions because of the perceived "power, etc" of them. That is how psychopaths think, in terms of power and stuff.

One of my dad's neighbors was/is(?) a paramedic. Despicable person. He would let trash pile up around and in the premise till the land lord threatened to evict him over it.+ he rarely fed his pets(had two dogs and a cat). His smaller "lap dog" got out and was eventually adopted by as real family. The other dog though he came close to starving(dog ate the cat). But because he was a paramedic the local animal control people wouldn't do anything.

I think the local cops got involved or something. But when that guy moved out(well ran away) the place looked more like a landfill then anything else. Think the landlord spent over 5 grand fixing the place or something.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

'
Your hypocrisy is astounding.

Enlighten me oh gracious one

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"Psychopaths tend to be drawn to those professions because of the perceived "power, etc" of them. That is how psychopaths think, in terms of power and stuff".

I agree Korathin.

Also, not every single person working in a profession where they can abuse their power and get away with it, will actually abuse their power. Most have no intentions of doing so. So, not all Paramedics or Police Officers and so on are out to abuse their power. The problem is with the percentage that do. I was in a job for decades where I could have easily abused my power and gotten away with it. But, I never did. Like most (not all, but most) people, I have a conscience and empathy and therefore no desire.

But, most (or possibly all) people who intentionally seek to abuse their power (psychopaths/sociopaths) will surely choose a profession based on the ability to abuse their power and not be held accountable ... 'my word against your word' AND 'heads I win, tails you lose'.

Psychologically disordered people wouldn't have it any other way. Psychopaths and sociopaths are known to intentionally seek out a profession where they can absolutely, in some way, abuse their power and not ever be held accountable. It's part of their pathology.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Jana12 because: a typ o

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
yes you are right that he is totally thinking out of context...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join