It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall Street: The Lego Set

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
one christmas my grandmother bought me a lego train set, 4 days later i forgot to pick it up from the top of her stairway and she stepped on it and fell breaking her arm and 2 ribs, i blamed it on my little brother and he wound up getting the # beat out of him.

we never got to stay at grandmas again after that.

edit on 22-12-2011 by Mathoryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stopmakingsense
OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

You are a true Goonie.

We never say 'Die.'

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

hahaha
good wave length we on? enjoying yourself?
be honest now!

new topics

top topics

join