It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone think that the 2012 has been determined already?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Just curious, I can see it totally happening and Obama winning number 1 spot again. I feel like the GOP candidates are not strong enough. I am curious on everyone's thoughts!
edit on 22-12-2011 by Unvarnished because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

I checked your post history and you typically think Ron Paul is a racist so I understand your unwillingness to acknowledge him as a serious contender. Why you would post such a question is beyond my comprehension.

Back to topic, yes I do think everything is "staged" but this whole Ron Paul thing has their undies in a bunch. I just hope they don't do something drastic.

Your post
edit on 22-12-2011 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by Unvarnished

I checked your post history and you typically think Ron Paul is a racist so I understand your unwillingness to acknowledge him as a serious contender. Why you would post such a question is beyond my comprehension.

Back to topic, yes I do think everything is "staged" but this whole Ron Paul thing has their undies in a bunch. I just hope they don't do something drastic.

Your post
edit on 22-12-2011 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

i agree and am sick to death of these bloody trolls... someone close this pointless thread
edit on 22-12-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I don't think the OP said anything about Ron Paul not being a serious contender, but was making the point that perhaps it doesn't matter what the people want, "they" are going to give us four more years of Obama. I personally don't agree with that assessment but I thought I would clarify it for you since you seemed to have trouble comprehending.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

I don't think the OP said anything about Ron Paul not being a serious contender, but was making the point that perhaps it doesn't matter what the people want, "they" are going to give us four more years of Obama. I personally don't agree with that assessment but I thought I would clarify it for you since you seemed to have trouble comprehending.

Apparently you can't read?

Originally posted by Unvarnished
I feel like the GOP candidates are not strong enough.

In case you haven't left your cave in the past few weeks Ron Paul is a serious contender.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Things that evolve money on earth are determined for 2012. As for the rest no!, not to most of the mass level's of knowing. Things have been planned but its got more to do with our conciseness, level of evolution and soul agreement.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Seeing how the current crop of the idiotic and airheaded the GOP field is and seeing how not one has any real hope or plan on getting the nation back on track means Obama will be re-elected by a landslide.

They dug their own hole and are now being forced to lie in it!

edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

That's until people start to listen as to what he is actually saying.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I'm not a supporter of either the Democratic or Republican party, why? Because the other lesser parties are not even considered for presidency, which shows the totalitarianism of the nation. Why is everyone limited to either the Democrats and the Republicans? The GOP candidates are not strong enough and everyone knows this. I mean last election they put Sarah Palin for God's sake as a GOP candidate. Anyhow, back to my point, unless we have another FDR like figure who can take America out of the crap hole that Bush put us in, I will not be convinced. Ron Paul is a racist, if you have read his newsletters from the early 90s you will know exactly what I am talking about. Remember, even the greatest politician is an experienced actor. Don't believe me?

www.theatlantic.com...

None of the candidates are strong enough to lead the American people, both Democratic and GOP. Both parties crippled the U.S. economy and left more than half of America in poverty.

If anyone should win, it should be Newt Gingrich, why? Because he is similar to Hitler and in the end, the American people will finally wake up and revolt. Bush was good for America, why? Because he was so stupid to the point that the American people finally realized he was an idiotic president. Call this a troll thread, but we all know in America that the government does not care for anyone.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Most definitely right, the problem with the political system in America is that MONEY TALKS. It is the awful truth and it simply comes down to that.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

This reply shows weakness, why? Instead of sharing your POV on the matter and respectfully disagreeing with me, its easy to bash someone without backing it up. You sir, will get over it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I dont think there will be a next president.

Just a hunch.

top topics

join