It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing for the End

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Preparing for the End, it's actually very simple to do. Pray that you don't burn for your sins and walk the path of righteousness. People think they have all the answers for what they'll do during the end of times and all that good stuff but the simple and undeniable fact is that YOU are powerless to do anything about it. Know your limits and accept it. There is no spiritual awakening or anything like that happening for us , not now not never. We've wasted the gift of life we have now by destroying our own home. Why would god or whoever you believe in do something crazy like give out super powers or psychic abilities. That ain't happening, in fact it's just the opposite , he will straight up wipe us off this planet and give the few remaining righteous another chance to start over. And even that is doubtful cause it's not looking like we deserve even that. Give up on delusions of grandeur cause you're not gonna have any awakening besides your last wake up call on judgement day.
peace and love

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Who should I pray to? Was thinking if I have been bad would Satan give me a nicer role in hell if I pray to him or would i fancy coming back as some type of insect by praying to Buddha.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
There is no spiritual awakening or anything like that happening for us , not now not never.

So what are you trying to do?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Don’t believe personally there is anything after we die.

We just go out like a light, just like a bug splatting a windscreen. Here one minute gone the next.

Many people wonder what it will be like after we die. I believe we have known for a long time and it’s just like going to sleep at night. No sense of time, smell, etc. You just don’t wake up.

Should a few people survive some world changing catastrophic event, it isn’t a god that saved them. They were just lucky and most likely in the right place or country at the time.

If a supposed god decides not to spare us all like with the dinosaurs, something else will maybe survive and move up the evolutional chain.

edit on 22-12-2011 by D8ncer because: Deleted a line of text.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
There is no spiritual awakening or anything like that happening for us , not now not never.

So what are you trying to do?

i'm not trying anything, i'm doing. there is indeed a difference. I raise 4 children who are not my own by putting them on the path of righteousness and not to be deterred by those who give in to temptation. What are you doing is the question?

new topics

top topics

join