It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle filmed over Dover Tennessee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Triangle UFO filmed over Dover, Tennessee 21-Sept-2011

Witness report: We observed lights in the sky on 21 September 2011 for about 15-20 minutes. Object had three lights in a triangular formation in the Northwestern Sky. I am located in Dover, TN and I was standing outside the back door of my home. Prior to seeing this I was inside working on my computer when I heard a call to come look at something in the sky. At first I thought it might be something from the near by military base but the object made no sound. We frequently have helicopters fly over and occasionally other military type crafts (Chinooks and other large transport style aircraft)but this did not look like anything we had ever seen before. As I stated before, the object had three lights in a triangular formation. It appeared to hover for several seconds and then it would move very fast but it would not make any sound. The object would move across and out of my line of sight and several minutes later it would appear in the sky again. For the most part it stayed over the tree line but on two occasions it appeared to come closer and was almost directly over my home. When it was closest to my home there was no sound and one light appeared to shine very brightly down on us. All of a sudden it flew away very fast without making any sound. When it was over us only the lights were visible. I could not see anything but the lights of the object. We did not know exactly what the object was but we were very curious. I managed to take two videos with my phone (sorry, I attempted to keep a steady hand but it was a little shaky due to my excitement). Unfortunately, I was unable to get my phone ready when the object was closest to me I was focused on looking up at the object. The flight pattern of the object appeared to be in a large oval shape. It completed this pattern several times during the 15-20 minutes we were outside. Eventually, the object went out of our line of sight and did not return.

Source: www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

Thoughts?

Its an interesting video and I wont rule anything out, even a plane. But the formation seems to vanish toward the end of the video. You can clearly hear one of them saying that its a Helicopter and the other say its not and how there was no sound etc. It does have that classic "Triangle" look for sure.

Anyway, ive always been fascinated with the whole Triangle enigma. However, I feel like they maybe ours and man made.
edit on 22-12-2011 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thoughts..... um, airplane?

Yeah, I'll go with airplane. If MUFON likes this video so much, tell them I can give them about 200 similar videos per week.

I'm gonna be famous!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

It looks like an airplane! Pretty cool though, the lights give it a shape of a triangle, cool stuff! So many airplanes have triangular shaped lights that pretty much make them look like UFOs. I see them on the highway when I drive at night so many times lol.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

That is still the best known Triangle photo to date. That was taken during the Belgian UFO wave of the late 80s.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Yeah, but I don't see airplanes fly sideways and then turn over and disappear in a flash into space...

Hey man, I dug the video, thought it was cooler than 97.8% of the videos we see on here.

97.8%? Yeah. Sounds good, so I am going with it.

edit on Thu Dec 22nd 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-

That is still the best known Triangle photo to date. That was taken during the Belgian UFO wave of the late 80s.

I heard this was a fake. Even if it's not, this is the best images I have ever seen of at least one of these "triangles"...

start around 4:15 and hit mute...

The one I saw looked exactly like this one, at least the lights are as close as I've seen to the real thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hmm IMHO that isn't a helicopter or a plane but maybe a top secret government craft because of the semi blinking light I see or hey it may be something other worldly. Just remember out of millions of sightings it only takes one for it to be true and that's what keeps me going.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Oh wow, I did not realize until now that the person who shot that picture of that Triangle during the Belgian wave came out and said that it was hoaxed.

Nice heads up sir

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I think that the blinking light is a dead giveaway that it's something man-made. Airplane would be my guess.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Its got at least one blinking navigation light, so I'm going to say its some kind of human made aircraft.
Very unlikely that alien spacecract use blinking navigation lights.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Not that I disagree with you, but we dont know anything about ET craft at all to make such comments as "they dont use navigation lights" - Now im not saying that its an ET craft or anything at all, but we simply dont know anything about them to make such comments.

We have a habit of throwing around earthly explanations and logic toward a sighting because its what we are used to. We just dont know what sort of craft or what the lights on said craft would be like or even look like for that matter.

new topics

top topics

join