It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Tells You It Can Take You To A Parallel World - Would You Risk It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
We all see what's going on in the world today, and things are definitely deteriorating on many levels. This has always been the case, a sinewave of sorts.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask it, but let's speculate, given there are many alleged abductees on this site: for our purposes, let's assume the world is going down the drain even faster than we've anticipated, and some sort of entity offers you passage to a parallel world - to save yourself. The only problem is this: you don't know what kind of world this is going to be, there are no guarantess. You don't know whether you'll stay the same. This is the price you pay for leaving the current world. You are entering infinity, into the unknown.

Would you risk it?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
At my age, 73, I would be off like a shot my friend!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If I didnt have my daughter I would go for sure!!! But Id NEVER leave my baby girl

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't. Your scenario has too much risk. It seems like I would be better off just staying here. The offer should be more substantial, a better life but with a catch of never being able to return.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
You only live once!

A wise man once said "Buy the ticket, take the ride"
edit on 22-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
well since it's a "parallel" world , i don't imagine it would be much different seeing how it's "parallel"

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'd go.

As long as they let me take my camera.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I would say death is entering the infinity, but this is up there with it. I know I would entertain the idea, but there is much more one can base there assumption of their decision on whether to leave or not, like are the aliens hot?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
May as well.. Travelled all over this world.. Be interesting to see some new places.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivaloftheslickest
Would you risk it?

I would need more data on the subject like:

Why am I chose to be given chance and not others
Can you give as best as you can description of new location food-drink-existing beings & their eating habits
Are you offering this option because the earth is doomed and you wish to help me or many?
Why do you trust me?
Just some things I would ask before considering the possibility.
good question
snf

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Many risk-takers, I see. Awesome

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

Would you risk it?

Totally!

To boldly go where I have not been before!

new topics

top topics

join