It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad puts photo of bound girl on Facebook

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Chicago - A US man accused of binding his young daughter's hands, legs and mouth with tape and then posting a picture of what he'd done on Facebook was ordered held on $100 000 bond on Wednesday. After a brief hearing in which 21-year-old Andre Curry's attorney said the case had been "blown out of proportion" because it had been posted on the internet, Judge Laura Sullivan made it clear she didn't agree.

He did not offer any explanation of his actions to the judge, but after the hearing Assistant Public Defender Anand Sundaram said Curry did not intend to hurt the child or punish her, but that he was just having fun.

Article Source

Just having fun??? I find this behaviour utterly disgusting and disturbing. I don't even have words to describe how dissapointed i am that the human race has stooped to this.

I mean it is only a 22 month old baby ffs!!

vvv

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Mind boggling.

Kid should be taken away from that parent if he calls that fun.

People these days.

Jesus 22 mths old. WTF was he thinking.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Sullivan accepted each one of the prosecutor's suggestions, from not allowing Curry to have any contact with the 22-month old girl or any other minors to prohibiting him from using the internet.
reply to post by Manhater

According to the article, that is what happenned.

vvv

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sick indeed! Here is the picture he posted on FB:

it also came with this message:

A caption accompanying the image reads: "This is wut [sic] happens wen [sic] my baby hits me back. ; )" Read more: www.foxnews.com...

What a nice guy......

Fox News Link

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Smells like BS to me.

It is proven that the gov't does fund make believe news stories, and to bolster the need for Child Protective Services is right up their alley. I'd like to see the Facebook page of this person and see web cache images that prove it existed long before this story broke.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

That don't look like play to me.

Could of really done without the image. Now, I'm scarred for life.

Poor kid. Glad she's safe now.

The tape could of suffocated her. Or, is the 21 yr old guy really that stupid? Hmm, he is young, so, I'm going to have to say, yes. Bet his parents are ripping him a new one.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think it could have been either way. He's definitely guilty of not thinking, that's for sure.
I never once thought to tie my child up, lol, but in europe people tied them to lampposts all the time when they went in shopping.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
By his own caption, it was obviously meant as punishment. I see it as being done in anger or aggressive behavior, not 'fun'. It is clearly abuse and the child should definitely be removed. What if she had vomited? She could have aspirated her vomit and died.

Is that another infant behind her on the bed? (wearing white?)

Scary stuff and very disturbing. So many sickos out there.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Todays top news story " when kids have kids"...... apparently people now a days really dont feel the need to stop and think about how stupid what they are doing really is

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I hadn't noticed that, but I think it's a baby doll! Well ......... I hope it's a baby doll anyway!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Yeah I found that picture after a simple google search and it is disturbing to say the least.

The caption "This is what happens wen my baby hits me back" is equally disturbing. It suggests that he hits her and this is what happens if she tries to defend herself...

I just don't get how this guy can claim it was just for fun. Who finds binding a child up with tape like that fun?

You just don't do that. Ever.

Simple as that. There is no reason to ever tie your child up.... But to claim it was just for fun...It honestly makes me wonder what he does when he is having a BAD day....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast

Is that another infant behind her on the bed? (wearing white?)

Hmm, I doubt it. I imagine ( But can't say for sure) that the article would bring up another child, if there were one. It looks like a doll or maybe a stuffed animal. At least I hope so.

Well, the guy is not allowed around his kid or any other now... Which I feel is a good thing. You just don't do this. For any reason.
edit on 22-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
so which of you are planning to volunteer to raise this poor helpless horribly abused and mentally disturbed child for him?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Sorry, I already got my hands full with one. She definitely keeps you on your toes.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
That was a 22 month old?

That duck tape could have easily ripped skin that young off, especially on her face.
I didn't realize that was a baby. Darn.
Well, knock on wood. My son is about grown and not once did I ever think about pulling out the duck tape.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Crumbs i can't believe this ...
All this bruha over someone who didn't even hurt anyone, but COULD HAVE MAYBE hurt his kid ..

Yeah he wasn't really thinking too well, but he hardly deserves to have the kid taken away ... that's frighteningly orwellian, and totally against the better interests of his child.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
And there I was expecting some seventeen-year-old vixen in heels and a slip. Dang.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What a complete and utter stupid man!

Really? If thats fun to him then he really needs some sort of help,

The fact that it really is duct tape makes me very angry and it look tight around that childs hands and arms,

This man does not deserve to be a father thats for sure and the fact that it could emotional scar that child is another thing,
Ohh i would love to have a talk with that guy grrrr,

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
What a complete and utter stupid man!
Really? If thats fun to him then he really needs some sort of help,

DITTO. Lemme' have a little chat with him. I'll show him what kind of 'fun' I'd like to have with him.

Seriously ... so many people want children and can't have them....and so many others who have them
misuse and abuse them. This world is upside down ...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Poor kid. Glad she's safe now.

The tape could of suffocated her. Or, is the 21 yr old guy really that stupid?

Hell yeah it could of. If she was crying (which is fair to assume) her nose could have started running and blocked.

That's one good thing about social media. Stupid people post their crimes and get caught. They may never of known about this otherwise.

These two guys thought it would be fun to bash a homeless man and put it on YouTube...

news.ninemsn.com.au...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join