It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not call me Stranger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Disturbing images. War. Real life.

Yeah. And now we're going to let the elite start more wars.

Why do we need war?

Who said it was important?

It causes death and destruction.

It breaks mothers and fathers hearts.

It destroys lives.

It murders dreams.

Why does continue to exist?

Why?

We MUST stand as one and stop this nonesense of war!

Just look at us. Fighting each other like children and animals.

But it's not you and me. No, it's the "leaders" of our countries that cause these wars. But it is US, you and me that agree to pull the triggers.

We don't want more wars? Okay. Then we need to stand up and say so! We need to refuse it. We need to unite as a Global Humanity.

We need to set aside our differences. Race, Religion. Our way of life is all different and we need to learn to live with that. And we need to learn it fast.

For our childrens' sakes.

We're all the same inside.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I completely agree with your sentiments, even though due to the crappiness of my laptop I am unable to watch your videos.

Most humans operate only at a baseline reactionary level not to much different from those animals we are descended from. They are unable to see past their prejudices and greed, unable to see the big picture and realise what really matters.

The world would be a very different place if those who started wars had to fight in them.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

We need to set aside our differences. Race, Religion. Our way of life is all different and we need to learn to live with that. And we need to learn it fast.

I really agree with that sentiment but it's so much easier said than done. I think that things are slowly starting to change though. Being able to reach out and speak with people in another country via the web is an amazing tool. Now citizens from two warring countries can actually see that not everyone in an 'enemy' country wants the fight. Amazing times we are living in.

And someone but littlewolf a laptop, I always like his posts.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

only who principally never have pretentions to their lives are what is forced to b conscious of everything being the same objective fact, so honest perspectives are exclusively from being absolutely neutral basically

but any living point mean is enough to confirm territtories oppositions in order to provide positive constancy to a limited ground

top topics

join