It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 02: 2012 Alien Cat Drones

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Well done ATS!!
Brain, your presentation is good, fast enough and still presented in a relaxed kind of way.
I hope to see more of these good recaps.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Maybe you just hit the jackpot and came up on a "Tony the Tiger" grrrrrrreat idea!

A practical, affordable, fun and exciting adventure "somewhere" is bound to contain valuable fact-based data to start an interesting thread on a topic of your choosing...the field investigations you mention would be an easy hit for me! I live in between some cactus and palm trees in Arizona..

ok - so here is me thinking out loud -
....maybe it's a separate mini series airing once a qtr (or every 3 months)

....it could be a quick weekend trip based on - say a contest

....a contest where members who create the most interesting topic, start a thread about it that includes fact-based information containing credible sources, giving specific details on were to go, who to ask what, and most importantly - what's the story about, how does it relate to the topic and what's the overall objective sought? What does it impact? How would researching a specific place or group of places, visiting a person or talking to many people benefit the topic, overall story and satisfy the objective?

...and - Why would it be worth it? The thread could also include a logistics piece from planning to execution. (ex: top trip sites to research and lists of people to interview based on the topic selected)

...and ofcourse you would need to include an efficient, well laid out prepared agenda - that, wait- yup you guessed it - would be voted on by members of ATS.

*This is just an idea now but talking about is the only way things go from dreams to reality!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Glad you enjoyed it! We continue to work out the bugs...and today we got super cat on the clock to help out!

The feedback provided is a huge help in keeping us up straight - giving us motivation and drive to strive for excellence as we inform, entertain and initiate discussion within the show and the threads recapped across the ATS site.

Thanks for catching the entire show today and keep the raw, organic responses flowing..

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Your most welcome

And being a new member here you you may not know that you still have enough time to submit an entry into The ATSLive Tinfoil Hat Competition Ver 2.0

I hope to see you in a tinfoil hat for the next ATS RECAP

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Now that's a cool idea, thx for sharing....I'm all about making up a TIN FOIL hat/jumpsuit or straightjacket (seeing that really almost anything goes here..lol) and who knows I may display it in a future episode, go to a restaurant, bowl some games at the local alley and/or hit up a movie theater in it!

So yeah CONGRATS on winning it all last year! but holy smokes whateva's - your rocking it again this year....that took some time, thought and a serious creative buzz that looks like it worked to your advantage.

So like everyone else, I first asked myself - How do I compete with pure beauty in a tin foil outfit made in celebrity-like fashion? - its custom, cool and def makes me think your slightly a lil cuckoo upstairs! j/k

But now I'm gaining confidence telling myself - everyone better watch out b/c I'm creative, beyond cuckoo and enjoy looking n feeling cool! ...and I got nothing to lose - well besides my life if I wear it out in a lightening storm..

I did run thru the thread but couldn't locate the deadline...any help friend? How much time do I got to trump your design?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This video rocks ... less dramatic more loosened and back to earth... keep it up

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Great Video! Really enjoyed watching that!

Im looking forward to more
Well done

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
What happened to '[color=FBFF82]Deny Ignorance'??

Have we finally given up on that?

This video is an excellent example of '[color=FBFF82]Embracing & Spreading Ignorance'.

Why was this↓ [color=FFB5B5]HOAX mentioned?
Ancient Alien Probe Found

Shouldn't you actually read a thread before 'officially' promoting it?

If you had read the thread, you would have easily been able to find the link that takes you to the site where you can buy your own 'Ancient Alien Probe'.

Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

There is no compelling evidence in that thread. None at all.

NONE

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Speaking as a cat mind-control slave, my alien camcorder has requested I inform you that this thread is pure kitty win!
All your food bowls are belong to us and we will inform you when they need refueling, telepathically.

Welcome to Brian too, I like his style and delivery and look forward to seeing more of him and the videos.
Bloopers are good too, we are all human (cat mind-control slaves).

As a fellow cat mind-control slave, your comment made my day dude

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

ATS videos still don't work within the latest version of flash, Firefox, IE, Opera and Safari. It's been this way for over a month and reported now 5 times.

Kinda useless to release videos many won't see.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I think after all beating war drums that US did and saw no-one supporting it (thank god) . The US govt is still insisting on sending more drones on Iran , will violate Iran's aerospace and then create more tension in the Middle East.

At the end , who will be happy ?

Warmongers will be happy , and they will try every single trick that bunch of ladies find in a summer afternoon, when they are free and has nothing else to do.

I think US govt should focus on it's own problems in America.

Leave middle east people for one second.

Think of something more beautiful than making tensions in Middle East and starting more wars.

This thread is just trying to judge this whole drone thing unfairly and seems to me just like brain washing American shows which have no logical point to propose.

I know it is fun for you people to cause more wars , but it is not fun for middle east people to wake up another day of war and invasion.

ETA : Sometimes , slogans are just slogans and they are just for manipulating.

Deny ignorance

What a joke.

So , No stars , No flags. just peace.
hmdphantom
Iran

edit on 22/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
Kinda useless to release videos many won't see.

You're apparently in the minority.

I have the latest versions of major browsers, operating systems, and Flash... works fine for me on Mac and PC.

However, a small number of firewalls on personal computers can interrupt or inhibit the streaming from the CDN because of the two-step redirect necessary. Check your firewall settings and put files.abovetopsecret.com on a white list.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
What happened to '[color=FBFF82]Deny Ignorance'??
Have we finally given up on that?

A significant attribute of those who embrace an aspirational ideal such as "deny ignorance" must be an ability to not take themselves too seriously.

It's possible to "deny ignorance" while simultaneously giving a healthy nod to the inherent humor in some of the topics within the "ATS Universe." In fact, I'd vehemently argue that it's impossible to effectively embrace the motto/ideal without exercising your sense of humor.

We're occasionally having fun, not making fun. Hoaxes are an unfortunate and unavoidable aspect of the topics we discuss here on ATS. There's no sound reason to ignore them, and we have not in previous video products.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

IMHO , ideals are the reasons I wake up everyday . Demanding ideal is what human beings do in every aspect of life. Even scientists can not make a machine with 100% efficiency , but they don't stop trying.

We are fluctuating around our true purposes , sometimes we are getting near and sometimes we are getting far away. But they are our offsets and our purposes.

Ideals are the basic goals to set our path upon them. Neglecting them on purpose tells us you don't believe in them . So , there must be other ideals that you seek other than deny ignorance in this site.

Am I right ?

regards.
edit on 22/12/11 by hmdphantom because: no big deal

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Personally, I think this post of yours is just a generic comment, that could be used as a reply within many other similar discussions.

I do not believe that you honestly feel there was any sort of intellectual humour displayed within the unoriginal stereotypical juvenile [color=D1FFAD]ANAL-PROBE jokes, in this video.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Dying is the most serious thing on this planet and talking about it and making people die is deadly serious.

+ I live in Iran and I my life is precious to me. And if I die here , you people will be responsible.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I think this post of yours is just a generic comment

Then you will likely feel the same about this one:
We can't please everyone every time we do something. No matter what we do, critics like to critique.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hello Sovereign Overlords.

Your show is really good. This is the first one that I watched. If you keep sending them to my inbox then I will watch every one of them. Very good job. Just enough of everything and not too much of anything.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Truly, humor is lost on some but let that not keep it from the many...

Springer...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I think this post of yours is just a generic comment

Then you will likely feel the same about this one:
We can't please everyone every time we do something. No matter what we do, critics like to critique.

As long as you keep justice in your judgments there will be less critiques.

I appreciate your job here in ATS , but I think you could do it better or I wouldn't have criticized it.

I think ATS is beyond all those MSM and American shows. That is why I like to come here to find something worthy of my time. And I think ATS is a big mean to approach ideals through virtual communications.

Your little brother.
hmdphantom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join