It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 02: 2012 Alien Cat Drones

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
ATS Recap on December 21, 2011 streams exactly one year before the Mayan "DOOMSDAY" so an "I love you" was appropriate to begin with. In this episode, we discuss Iran's latest quest to prosecute the United States over the downed drone and we learn that Iran too has clandestine operations as they attempt to commence a reverse engineering project to build a counter drone. An ATS member challenged you to think of what one question you would ask an extraterrestrial, and we share favorites posted by members -- one will make you think twice about what aliens do for fun. Kitteh threads have developed on ATS, driven by scientists with compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities - do we dare compare them to super smart mice? Even more intriguing, Deputy Swearengin hit and killed a couple crossing the street and neighbors who immediately rushed to aid the injured were arrested. Enjoy the recap and don't leave without telling us what you think.

Thread
I Love You

Thread
Iran to prosecute the U.S. over drone

Thread
Iran hacks U.S. drone to begin reverse engineering project to build counter drone

Thread
If you could ask a extraterrestrial ONE question what would that be?

Thread
Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

Response
muzzleflash: If cats are so psychic why do they get run over by cars so often? Are they committing suicide or something?

Thread
Super smart mice created by scientists...Oh no....

Video
Fatal Attraction: Two vicious GATORS almost killed by pet cat

Thread
We killed your daughter; You're under arrest
edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
VERY NICE!!!! I have to say even though I was critical of the first episode this one MORE than made up for it. I love the way you showed the threads in the background as well. Very good job, I cant wait til fri!!!

PS I think its pronounced "Calgarian"

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Speaking as a cat mind-control slave, my alien camcorder has requested I inform you that this thread is pure kitty win!
All your food bowls are belong to us and we will inform you when they need refueling, telepathically.

Welcome to Brian too, I like his style and delivery and look forward to seeing more of him and the videos.
Bloopers are good too, we are all human (cat mind-control slaves).

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow I just loved this. Clean clear and relaxed, I knew it would get better. Well done with commentary, edits and attitude... fantastic .x x x

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Yah nice ep but I would rather less coverage of those silly off topic threads. That cat video with the crocs was first posted like a year ago anyway. Other than that, it's watchable.
edit on 22-12-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Very nice

I thought it was very well done, keep it up ATS!

By the way, who is the person speaking?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Well in the Spirit of Love and Harmony and amazing animals...
Here's a video of elephants painting:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

He said (or someone did) that his name was Brian. I like that name.
We aren't allowed to post videos here so I will just quote from The Life of Brian.

"I'm Brian and so's my wife!"

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Okay, I am sure you remember my critique from the previous video.

Well, all I have to say is, I like this one!

I see subtle changes and I think the made a major difference. It is serious yet laid back and I like that.

Two thumbs up from me

Good job!

Looking forward to the next one!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

lol, I know he's Brian, Brian said he was Brian, I'm meaning what is his ATS sn?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

you can’t be making fun about my love and harmony lol

It was recommend I do that by another member and that it will help with energy levels and charka’s, you should try it , it actually works, but you have to mean it when you say it

And thank you for the elephant drawing x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What do I need this for? I recap the threads myself a half dozen times a day. We need fewer on air personalities and more investigators. This would be much more ATSworthy if you would send the kid out on field investigations.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Sorry, I thought maybe you'd missed it. As to his nick here I have no idea but
"I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you"
might be a possible answer?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I absolutely am not making fun of your love and harmony

Besides Sable approves this message.

(seeing as this episode is so catty I should have posted Sable first...)

ETA: for those who don't like to click links, here's my painting of Sable, Ahab's wonderful kitty and co-host on ATS Live radio programs:

edit on 22-12-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
My guess is that it's Signals. But that's just my guess, I could be wrong.

I could have swore he posted a pic of him with a rifle making a funny face once in the past, that closely resembles the fellow here.

This is just a pure assumption based upon flimsy evidence.

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to say that or if I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
My neighbors cat comes out to walk with me and my dog all the time. The three of us... walking. After the cat thread I started asking the cat when it is going to actually let me see it shape shift. It just runs off.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
What do I need this for? I recap the threads myself a half dozen times a day. We need fewer on air personalities and more investigators. This would be much more ATSworthy if you would send the kid out on field investigations.

Oh that’s a good idea... I say send him to investigate davespanners
. Or investigate the mystery of chemtrails and the missing ATS members. *looks around for OzWeatherman

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Thanks for watching Rockpuck, my ATS sn: codegreenspace -still need to finish my profile - getting on it stat!

I'm starting to get active on the site and having fun looking thru the threads to see where my mind takes me...and my fingers on keyboard keys - we'll, they will be jumping away contributing my opinion to a variety of threads..

and then, and then, and then ("Dude, Where's my car" movie reference) - I look forward to having enough posts to start my own intelligent, interesting and somewhat investigative threads....

groingrinder makes a cool suggestion of going out on field investigations - it's on the whiteboard so be on the lookout!

Originally posted by groingrinder

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Yaaaaaaay! How about checking out on Mel's Hole #2 somewhere in Nevada? And then there is supposed to be a timespace portal somewhere in southern Arizona as well. Maybe you could check on that too?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Whateva69 - first off, appreciate you watching and providing feedback. 2nd - not only is your profile pic cool but 3rd - Love and Harmony is great with energy levels and the charka's (and that info was given to me from a good friend who's a Life Coach and Reiki Master) and yes meaning it when you say it would prrrrobably be the best way to go.

Regarding Monday's video - I remember reading your post - the way I took it, "give me the recap but w/o the cockiness and bias tone" it caught my eye and helped in the development of today's video - so for real, thank you!

Happy threading and I'll catch ya Friday!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join