It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things women should know about men

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Boys,
If you want to know what kind of woman I am: read this post
My post

Namasté

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Hormones in men are a very bad thing.
Usually those are the guys that beat up their girlfriends or wives.
That's something I wouldn't want to wish on anyone.

No, that alpha male behavior that you encouraged earlier might be leading to that.

Alpha male characteristics are often quite effective in the workplace; however, these same characteristics don’t work at home in his intimate partnership or marriage. The very characteristics that make the alpha male successful in the outside world can often ruin a relationship. They may leave the alpha male short with his partner; he doesn’t want to take the time to listen to his partner’s point of view. He often feels like this is pointless, because his opinion is that there is one right way, and it is his. The alpha male often competes, or issues commands, instead of working in teamwork with his spouse or mate. He can work himself and his family to the point of exhaustion. These characteristics can also include those of impatience and a critical nature.

www.winningatlovebook.com...

edit on 24-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Also known as Macho men, who think they are [insert name of deity here] to this world.

Namasté

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
That's alpha male behavior.
Nothing wrong with that.
In fact it's encouraged.

I couldn't care less about trying to be any sort of alpha; feel free to place me at the back of the pack. In fact, kick me out of the pack; I'll only go apart from it and find my own path, anyway--just as I've been doing for quite some time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join