It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice the sudden anti ron paul posts.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Anyone else notice the sudden anti ron paul posts.

Yes...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
read this little tidbit i found. i figured this thread was a good place to stick it. i laughed for a while when i read it.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by flexy123
* Potential racist background and connection to supremacist groups? CHECK!
* Denial (Lies?) of its own involvement of those newsletters in his OWN paper? CHECK!
* Approx. 90 years old? CHECK
* Cannot handle a CNN interview with "uncomfortable" questions? CHECK
* Best candidate America ever had!

LOL

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
im tired of this bull. nothing is good enough for people. its too warm, too cold, i wish it was rainin, oh its rainin too hard. you ever date somebody who just made crap up? you know, nothing was good enough for em? thats politics. PEOPLE HAVE FAULTS, PEOPLE DO DUMB STUFF, AND THE CURRENT PRESIDENT IS DESTROYING WHAT SELF ESTEEM THIS COUNTRY HAS!!! RON PAUL IS THE MOST LIKELY CANDIDATE AND THE ONLY ONE WHO ISNT TRYING TO WOO THE PUBLIC!!!! freakin gingrich with his "YES".......boooooooo......."I MEANT NO" mentality. most of em cant even explain what theyre talking about. my 10 yr old sister could run a better campaign than the other blowhards. breathe..........woosaa........paul may or may not have had something to do with all that. but the main thing is, he has been more consistent in his 35 yrs than most in a week. as far as age? 79 is the new 65. doesnt he bike like 10 miles a day or something? got my vote.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand
While i'm not for or against Ron Paul. I do find it funny the sheer size of the lynch mob that forms when someone say's they don't like him.

I am not talking about the people showing credible sources refuting what is said about him, I am talking about the people that talk down to anyone that isn't wearing their RP 2012 pin, and doesn't want him as a president. Ive seen so many posts saying Ron Paul is all about freedom. Well what about peoples freedom to choose someone else without being called stupid or a douche???

Yup and it's no different than those people who strongly supported each Presidential elections.

What makes me uncomfortable is also the mass reacting negatively to anyone who says anything bad about Ron Paul.

There's no such thing as a perfect policy, perfect human being, perfect system where all will be saved.

The more you scream Ron Paul, the more worried I get.

You do not support any individual with that kind of dedication, I don't care if it's Gandhi or Chairman Mao. I cannot believe in someone who is being worshiped by others like they're the second coming of Christ. And I'm even more freaked out by the fact that folks who may have a slight difference in opinion against Ron Paul is usually met with hostility.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join