It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Anyone else notice the sudden anti ron paul posts.
Originally posted by eLPresidente
Originally posted by flexy123
* Potential racist background and connection to supremacist groups? CHECK!
* Denial (Lies?) of its own involvement of those newsletters in his OWN paper? CHECK!
* Approx. 90 years old? CHECK
* Cannot handle a CNN interview with "uncomfortable" questions? CHECK
* Best candidate America ever had!
Originally posted by NoNameBrand
While i'm not for or against Ron Paul. I do find it funny the sheer size of the lynch mob that forms when someone say's they don't like him.
I am not talking about the people showing credible sources refuting what is said about him, I am talking about the people that talk down to anyone that isn't wearing their RP 2012 pin, and doesn't want him as a president. Ive seen so many posts saying Ron Paul is all about freedom. Well what about peoples freedom to choose someone else without being called stupid or a douche???