It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
@ buni11687

Wow, that video clip is excellent. Thank you for posting!
edit on 12/22/2011 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Which are both ponzi schemes to steal money from the people to give it to the government. Are you really that naive?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

A vote for a Republican will strip you of your citizenship, property rights, voting rights, job and make you 2/3 of a person. A vote for a Republican will undo the 13th Amendment and The Emancipation Proclomation.

Florida's intent to suppress minority votes isn't ringing a bell?

Do not vote against your own interests!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rothbard

It's not theft if you pay into it and when you need it it's there. Not theft!

Disinformation of the highest order!

The way Social Security is paid is the law requires your employer to submit it to Social Security and they can then charge your cheque the full amount hence why you do not pay into it, your employer does and you pay your employer back. Hence why you get your statement from your employer and not from Social Security via your W2!

Actually learn something instead of being blind!
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Nah, he's got a receiver in his skull with a receiver wired to his brain that controls his thoughts, speech and actions and someone off camera or in another room is saying stuff in a mic at the transmitted and is being electronically sent to him via radiowaves!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rothbard

Which are both ponzi schemes to steal money from the people to give it to the government. Are you really that naive?

So does that mean that Ron Paul does want to get rid of them both or not?

We have one supporter saying yes and one supporter saying no.

Seems like you guys need to get on the same page.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Hell, at least the Occupy Movement is collectively on the same page yet these people can't even stick to a script!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by FoosM

Read my comment and you will know why that's the dumbest thing you could do. And yes, I'm black so don't presume to think I need your assistance on what I think of Ron Paul. Besides charges of racism include Blacks but is not limited to just Blacks. How many other groups need to see a picture ?

Just link me where you say that would be the dumbest thing to do.
And why do you call yourself "black" ?
And to be "racist" you need to be in a position of power where you can implement racism.
So you could call yourself a bigot, or say people have prejudices.
Then again, there are no races between humans, so its a foolish term to use unless your talking about
humans vs other animals.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
They keep asking the question, NOT because he won’t answer the question, but because he won’t give them the answer they want to hear. Fast forward 10 yrs., same spin same story.

What is it that those of you who despise Ron Paul are so afraid of? Answer honestly. I don’t want to hear about what blog you read. What real world experience do you have that makes you so afraid?

Every 4 years we vote in puppets on both sides of the aisle. And you are concerned about what Ron Paul will do in his 4 yrs.

Are you afraid we will pull out of the wars?

Are you afraid Iran is going to take us out?

Are you afraid the government, which takes such good care of our freedoms and wellbeing will fall apart?

Whether you agree with Ron Paul or not, I say we need to shake up the status quo. Just as we did with Kennedy.

What say you?

Aesop

edit on 22-12-2011 by Aesop because: correction

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I find it strange that any financial advisor in the world will tell you that the key to financial independence is paying down your debt but when Ron Paul says that is what our government should be focusing on to save our economy he gets blasted for it? Is there anyone out there who doesn't think we as a country should be focused on paying down our debt?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You really are that naive. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid all broke. Its a tax call it what you want its a tax. I bet you believe all the money you paid in (assuming you have) is just sitting there in a bank account waiting for your retirement. I would go into all facts and arguments concerning this but that would be off topic.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
"RP won Iowa!!!Shill/sockpuppets 2 the rescue..TEAM AMERICAAA!!!"
The bs is so blatantly obvious that it's frkn hilarious and scary at the same time

reply to post by FeatherofMaat

So true..We all know OP wrote the truth so why bother?!

link   

link   
reply to post by Ganush

Considering our debt is held by private elements I say no, we are not to pay a thing until it becomes nationalized in Jan 2013. Start the domino effect that will ultimately collapse The SCUM! Too many terms and conditions!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ganush

Seeing how the 45th won't come until 2017 we will decide that by 2016!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Carseller4

This thread is in direct response to the completely ignorant threads on ATS claiming Ron Paul is a racist because of his call to amend the portion of the civil rights act that violates a business owners right to refuse service to whom he/she wishes and the FEW ghostwritten sentences in the newsletters that have already been denounced, debunked, explained, washed away, played out, burnt, withered, decayed, waned, faded, deteriorated, wilted...do you get the point now?

People are using pictures he took with a known racist and using that as evidence that he is indeed a racist himself.

I can google hundreds of thousands of pictures he took with supporters, fans, neighbors, co-workers right now.

He is a political superstar, he's going to be taking pictures with strangers for quite some time.
edit on 21-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

You want to know the real reason people think he's a racist?

A quick quote from one of his newsletters:

June 1992 reads "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks.......AIDS patients should not be allowed to eat in restaurants since AIDS can be transmitted by saliva.”

Now, I personally dont have any problem with those statements, I could care less. But, why would a Doctor think AIDS or even HIV could possibly be transmitted through saliva??!?!
Wouldnt we all have it?

And the slam on the blacks, well he is an old white guy from the south I believe so its not surprising. And he was referring to the ignorant rioters from the L.A. riots, not all blacks in general.

But, upon being questioned regarding these surprising statements, his excuses were " I didnt write my own news letters." Ok so then who did?

He cant remember. Hmmmmm...... Who pays to send out a news letter that has your name on it, and you dont even know who is writing it???!?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

But, upon being questioned regarding these surprising statements, his excuses were " I didnt write my own news letters." Ok so then who did?

He cant remember. Hmmmmm...... Who pays to send out a news letter that has your name on it, and you dont even know who is writing it???!?

THIS is the exact question that needs to be answered.

It's not a hard question...if you didn't write your own newsletter...who did???

This is the question he continues to dodge and not answer.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rothbard

Social Security has a $2.7 Trillion dollars in it's Trust fund as of Dec 2010!

www.ssa.gov...

www.ssa.gov...

It ain't broke, they are claiming it is so that they can plunder it. Remember 43's attempt to privatize it by putting it into the stock market? If that plan would've taken it would've been wiped out with the 08 crash!

The way Social Security is paid is the law requires your employer to submit it to Social Security and they can then charge your cheque the full amount hence why you do not pay into it, your employer does and you pay your employer back. Hence why you get your statement from your employer and not from Social Security via your W2!

Truth hurts don't it? I see you added me as a foe! Shill!
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
let these truths become viral. this needs to be posted on every major news website. its time for a smack down, again.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013[/url]

"But, why would a Doctor think AIDS or even HIV could possibly be transmitted through saliva??!?! "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just answered your own question.

He would not.

Which is exactly what he keeps saying.

Take a deep breath.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join