Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43 >>

join

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

that sounds like a very flimsy excuse.
i prefer the newsletter angle over the age thing.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

No one is holding him to account for it. No apology, no issuance of an admittance of guilt as it's too damn late for him to do so now. He should've did it then which proves he was involved in a cover up. Someone with a questionable stance on minorities is not someone I want to let in the WH!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
ya know, i'm leery of any world leader at this point, because it seems we are in the times and seasons spoken of in the biblical prophecy. so if he makes any false moves, i'll be all over it like bubble gum on a sweater. till then, i'm not convinced he's bad. but i'm watching, with both eyes and a prayer.
edit on 27-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Keep both eyes wide open and your ears wide open and don't let your guard down. Hold them accountable and if they don't want to answer a potentially damaging q that should be everyone's indication right out the gate that nefarious intent is afoot!

It's akin to like if your internal alarm bells went off! He failed to do so then and it's too late for him to do so now!

At this point a no namer's gotta be a helluva lot better then this crop of corrupt Satanist bastages!

Replace them all, don't replace a D with an R or even an R with a D, get rid of every last Democrepublicatependent (new name just conceived for the Dem, GOP and Independent)! Complete change of the guard because the last new party was the Federlaists and The Whigs!
edit on 27-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by undo

Keep both eyes wide open and your ears wide open and don't let your guard down. Hold them accountable and if they don't want to answer a potentially damaging q that should be everyone's indication right out the gate that nefarious intent is afoot!

It's akin to like if your internal alarm bells went off! He failed to do so then and it's too late for him to do so now!

At this point a no namer's gotta be a helluva lot better then this crop of corrupt Satanist bastages!

Replace them all, don't replace a D with an R or even an R with a D, get rid of every last Democrepublicatependent (new name just conceived for the Dem, GOP and Independent)! Complete change of the guard because the last new party was the Federlaists and The Whigs!
edit on 27-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

sliiiiiiight problem though, you support the new world order, according to your signature.
this can't be a good thing. although liberty is a good thing, according to the same biblical prophecies, the last government before jesus arrives, will masquerade as a world empire of good intent. an attempt of sorts to mimic christ's government on earth before his arrival. i'm curious what you are suggesting is a feasible replacement. a father figure? pardon my skepticism but doesn't ron paul fit that description?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
He is not the candidate nor the direction we all want to take this nation to.

I swear, when does the the idol worship come to a halt? Stop praying that he will fix anything., He's bought and paid like the rest of the useless dirtbags in DC!

www.opensecrets.org...

CFR Member company short list :
en.wikipedia.org...

Let's see who is corporate (non governmental) donors are :
* - Stands to gain form NDAA passing
/ - Backing SOPA
+ - Backing ending financial protections
^ - Council On Foreign Relations member company
& - Bilderberg member company
Google Inc $52,801 - / ^ &
Microsoft Corp $47,923 - / ^ &
Hewlett-Packard $25,318 - /
Lockheed Martin $23,425 - / ^ &
Cisco Systems $23,007 - * +
Boeing Co $22,434 - / ^
Verizon Communications $19,944 - * ^ /
Wachovia Corp $19,629 - + ^ * +
General Dynamics $18,506 - *
AT&T Inc $17,946 - / ^ & +
Northrop Grumman $16,907 - *
JPMorgan Chase & Co $16,072 - + ^ & * - Co Owners of The Federal Reserve!
Apple Inc $15,903 - / ^
Raytheon Co $15,830 / * + ^
General Electric * + ^ - Co Owners of The Federal Reserve - Rockerfeller!

You were saying? If was really for America he wouldn't take one red cent from any of these firms! He's taken from the defense contractors, telecom companies and the banks, The CFR, Bilderberg Group!
He is Mr. SCUM Extraordinaire! Still want him in?
edit on 26-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Care to guess whose these are?

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

I win, you lose.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

wow paul hardly got anything compared to obama. what's that mean?
somebody translate that.
soon.
edit on 27-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This video ends this debate

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Even, CENK, of The Young Turks, a very well known LIBERAL internet personality can admit that Ron Paul might not be a racist. *GASP*

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I am introducing a new thinking here is that we must take control of this direction so that we can lead it and not have banksters, corporations lead it.

Do you know why corruption is so prominent? Because people keep on electing the same group of people over again and actually think that things are going to change and when they never do people always look to blame someone else instead of looking inward.

Delete the current crop, clean house of all GOP, D's and I's. It is now time for each of the 3 parties to go. No more career politicians.

Any plan at this point that works for the people has got to be one that's "Of The Banks, For Wall Street, By The Corporations" as where the tide is shifting towards now.

Complacency and inaction is no excuse now for when things don't go our way.

No father figure, that's what people are being conned into believing with Paul now, they want him in just so that they can go back to sleep. We from now on out must get used to having little sleep because when we do it always costs us each and everytime. The same is simply not an option, the current course of "Bought and paid" politicians is not an option, No more people who entred the Congress before they were 30 and are now eligible for Social Security Retirement.

Delete the mainstays who have gotten a little bit comfortable with the limelight!

Novus Ordo Humanae Libretas means for us to take our rightful place as Kings Of The World. Do not concede it to the likes of The Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council On Foreign Relations. Do you really want them taking us over? They do not have a firm grip on us and they know it!

Let's clean house and retake our nation and planet and to send a firm message that'll be felt for centuries to come that WE WILL NOT BE SUBJECTED TO SALE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!
edit on 28-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

All Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, CFR Extraordinaires!

ALL SCUM!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

i'm still back on the page where it shows that obama received like 100 times more donations from the big corps, compared to ron paul. do they use candidates as tax shelters or what? cause that certainly isn't enough of a donation to suggest they support him to win, comparatively. something weird about that. real weird.

edit on 28-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

If he does get the GOP Nod (MAJOR IF HERE) Wall Street, the big baanks will wind up throwing millions at his campaign. Remember the SCOTUS ruling from January 2010 that said :

Supreme Court OKs unlimited corporate spending on elections
articles.latimes.com...

Which means they can spend unlimited money to influence our campaigns. This is who owns us all Novus Ordo Humanae Libreatas' intent is to reverse this course by imposing no corporate money can be spent on campaigns because everytime a corporation spends $1 on a campaign that means we will always lose!
edit on 28-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
well i just got a call from the national republican committee, doing a fund raising drive. when i asked what he thought of ron paul, he said mr. paul had lots of conservative values but he wasn't a republican. then he switched to santorum and bachman and romney. when i asked why, he said because ron paul would have us completely defenseless. i tried to correct him on that, but he started yelling so he wouldn't have to hear me, then cut the phone call. wowzers.

so apparently, they aren't planning on sharing any of their funds they raise, to support ron paul in any way. unless that changes between now and later, he's not going to be nominated by the republicans.

yep, 4 more years of obama.

edit on 28-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
42 pages and going suggests to me that no one put an end to anything here.
Too bad. If Ron Paul just had one solid good story about why he published what he did, that would have ended it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The problem I have with him is that he grew up in an era whereas African Americans were still being referred to as Negros. Whereas there were Coloured toilets, coloured eateries, coloured schools! Someone who grew up seeing that day in and day out typically grow up and live their life fully with that thinking engrained and embedded into their thought process.

This is a FLAT OUT LIE......... You did NOT grow up in that era

All someone has to do is go to your MYSPACE and see your birthday to see you are lying.....

Seriously how long before you are BANNED for this bullcrap

If someone does a google search of the name that you have on this website they will learn all they need to about you....

You intentionally lie to inflame and cause an issue.........

I am SOOO tired of ATS allowing this kind of thing to go on.....

I can deal with difference of opinion, I can deal no problem with difference in politics...

But what I CANNOT abide is someone who blatantly spreads misinformation and lies, just to inflame the boards......

Im beginning to wonder if my membership with ATS is starting to come to a close if this kind of behavior is acceptable
edit on 28-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Also a video that ends this.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

The problem I have with him is that he grew up in an era whereas African Americans were still being referred to as Negros. Whereas there were Coloured toilets, coloured eateries, coloured schools! Someone who grew up seeing that day in and day out typically grow up and live their life fully with that thinking engrained and embedded into their thought process.

This is a FLAT OUT LIE......... You did NOT grow up in that era

All someone has to do is go to your MYSPACE and see your birthday to see you are lying.....

Seriously how long before you are BANNED for this bullcrap

Um....
Pssssssssst.
What I am reading says "He grew up in..."
I do not see any "I grew up in...."
Are you calling this person a liar for something they never said or did I miss something?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

The problem with the way you present it is that you are looking at it with 21st Century eyes and not from the viewpoint of Early 20th Century America! Racism was as common as going online is today. African Americans had no major Governmental roles and at best became scientists and teachers. Not Judges, Governors, POTUS like we have today. No African American had a spot of prominence.

The KKK ran like 5 states in the Bible Belt and ruled with an iron fist.

To fully understand that era you must not look at it with 21st century eyes as you will not see it correctly. A friend of mine put on while I was over his house the original black and white version of George Romero's "Night Of The Living Dead" from 1968 was controversial and asked to to id the controversy and informed him that there was an African American in the lead role, an industry first! Paul was 35 when that flick came out.

Most of your thinking, values, ideologies and thought processes for life are traditionally established by the time you are 16 meaning that his was adopted by 1951 using that template. Which is before Segregation of Schools meaning the first time he shared a class with an African American was in 1954 when he was 18, his Senior year of High School.

Remember, during this period African Americans weren't the only targets, Anti Jewish sentiment was equally as prominent and at it's peak in the 1930's domestically. When Paul was my age currently The Beatles were dominating the charts, radio and tv airwaves!

Hence why no future POTUS up until at least 2024 will be born no earlier then 1960 and to be taken down in age to 1975 - 1980 by 2032.
edit on 29-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
has absolutely nothing to do what what i posted man...

again....way to totally dodge the facts....

way to totally step around my post...

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43 >>

join