Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
Here is an article written by Julian Sanchez and Dave Weigel. Which includes the following.

The publishing operation was lucrative. A tax document from June 1993—wrapping up the year in which the Political Report had published the "welfare checks" comment on the L.A. riots—reported an annual income of $940,000 for Ron Paul & Associates, listing four employees in Texas (Paul's family and Rockwell) and seven more employees around the country. If Paul didn't know who was writing his newsletters, he knew they were a crucial source of income and a successful tool for building his fundraising base for a political comeback.

Source? That link is not a source of the quoted claim, it has none. Until then, it's just hearsay.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

It's not desperation but is a fact as we want an assurance that our POTUS who will still be alive at the end of his first term. Hence why McCain didn't get it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Then why do we have a democratically elected Govt? Our elections are a democratic process!

So sorry! They use this lame excuse to launch the Conservative Dictatorship!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Then why do we have a democratically elected Govt? Our elections are a democratic process!

So sorry! They use this lame excuse to launch the Conservative Dictatorship!

Conservative dictatorship?

Are you seriously so limited in your knowledge of government that you do not know that we are a Republic?

Conservative Dictatorship..........hmmm Yet you claim to be a constitutionalist........are you not aware that is a conservative attribute?

Also, you talk of this conservative dictatorship, but didn you just say this on another thread?

I abandoned the corrupt "Left-v-Right" paradigm long ago and now bat and play for only one team and that is The United States Of America! So sorry!

This sounds like you using the "Left-v-Right" paradigm right there.......You sir are trolling.........or lying , or both.........

Being fiscally conservative is what this nation needs right now to fix our wounds, and Ron Paul knows what to do to fix this...........

These racist claims against him, are bunk, and you and the media know it........
edit on 26-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

This is not double speak and you are not going to win here. It's no a case of oneupmanship but a case of "The People-v-The SCUM" and whose side do you stand on?

Quite a few people brought up the possibility that the ghostwriter may've been either Ron Jr., Rand, Lori, Robert or Joy hence why he won't say who did. If his family is were not the ghostwriter don't you think he should've come out by now and identify who the culprit was. Why the secrecy? We aren't asking for him to reveal content of any closed door Congressional meetings or to discuss the COG policy but am simply seeking the identities of the ghostwriter. Is he afraid it was him or his kids?

This is all that's being asked!

He should've disassociated himself from the publications from the getgo but refused to do just that hence the connection! Why did he distance himself then? What does he have to hide? Besides, he grew up in an era where coloured bathrooms, coloured eateries, coloured schools and African Americans were still being referred to as Negros and has not changed that stance. So sorry! No more POTUS's who were born before 1950 to erase that thinking in Govt so that to go forward we do not have to go backwards to allow us to go forward! So to him that was normal!
edit on 26-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Why would he dissasociate himself with them.....thats not honest....

He was honest and took responsibility for negligence in realizing everytihng being published....

Doing otherwise would be a lie.......

To the rest of your post..........ive already proven that you arent being honest about where you stand....

You play both sides of the fence

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

When he caught the error he should've acted then and order all copies recalled and to fire the author and to move to posting an op ed from him directly in the publication to issue a public apology in the very next issue.

Too late for him to backpeddle now!

Take for example Motor Trend magazine, publisher Source Media Interlink approves each and every article, each and every page line by line and word for word before it approves it being sent to the printer! Where was the oversight here?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

How do you know they DIDNT act? How do you know that he found out anythign out about it until it was too late to do anything about it?

This isnt his first rodeo with this, hes been dealing with this allegation for 20 yrs....again hes repeatedly taken full responsibility for it....

his voting record clearly shows hes not a racist....

But you wouldnt know that, because as has been proven in other threads, you know nothing about his past other then the bunk fed to you by the media who is scared CRAPLESS of this guy

Debating this with you is pointless as you are unable to see the facts in favor of your own ideals

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

If say you have a political newsletter and have me as one of your reporters and I write up something that is contradictory to your personal stances and beliefs I fully expect you to order me into your office to ask me : "What the flip is this, this, and that? (while slamming the articles down on your desk) and I have 5 minutes to give you a half way satisfactory answer or else I can consider myself fired?"! You would also have an official memo drawn up to fax it to the printer on your letterhead to order that printed in the very next issue naming me as the culprit.

Every article I'd write up would require your direct approval on a case by case basis. Where was the oversight? Since it's your money, your name and your reputation that would be on the line you have full right and final authourity over content, layout, design, advertising.

That should've happened here but did not which proves the stance as his Congressional voting record has no bearing on this case.

This matter still remains unresolved! If the next issue would've condemned the postings then this would be a non issue!

Trust that he is no threat, he's got liabilities! He ain't no threat to The SCUM! The People are the real threat to The SCUM!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No, according to you Ron Paul has been chosen for president by the mighty elites. He has been molded for this role, that means the newsletters are controlled opposition. And you already admitted to this.

If this is all controlled opposition, why would you want him to take it back over 20 years ago? Doesn't it NOT make any difference in the long run since he is one of the 'bad guys'?

You keep getting caught in your own tangled web of lies...

edit on 26-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

He was going to be the GOP Nod for 08 but these letters and his inability to compromise on Social Security killed his chance!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by eLPresidente

He was going to be the GOP Nod for 08 but these letters and his inability to compromise on Social Security killed his chance!

You have no idea what his policies are, youve proven this repeatedly , and when confronted with them you fail to answer the questions....

So how do you know what killed him?

He has an answer to SS , ive posted it before, but again, you failed to answer that post

P.S. There was no way he was going to be the "nod" for the GOP in 08 , not even close

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

He came in 2nd for the nod in 08! This is truth, the only reason why it was given to McCain was his inability to compromise on Social Security and social progs!

His stance is to eliminate it totally, not transfer it to the States but to end it but not only that but FEMA, The EPA, The SEC he wants to restrict!

I knew in Q2 - Q3 07 that the Super Delegate Committee squad would be formed as I didn't think it was right that only 6 States were to have a primary in 08 as that left the other 44 out in the cold!

The 6 were supposed to be New Jersey, Florida, Kentucky, Alabama, Ohio, California, Texas!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yes he does want to restrict those gov entities.....LIKE HE SHOULD.....

As far as SS, Like ive said before Im from Texas, and we have an option in many places to opt out for SS

In ALL cases where this is done , the people at the time of their retirement are able to keep ATLEAST 3 times the amount of their money, then they would have with SS.....

Infact read this... it proves your claims are bunk

Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid: Paul says he wouldn't scrap Social Security and Medicare. His plan "honors our promise to our seniors and veterans," meaning that those currently in the programs could stay in them. But he would like to allow younger workers to opt out of the Social Security system and the payroll taxes it imposes--although the details of how he would accomplish this are unclear.

"Dr. Paul is committed to fully funding Social Security and Medicare while we work a transition to allow young workers the freedom to save for their own retirement," Jesse Benton, the national chairman of Paul's presidential campaign, told Yahoo News. Benton implied that the Social Security and Medicare payments for current retirees--paid for by payroll taxes on younger workers under the current system--would be provided by radically reducing the American military footprint around the globe, along with other cuts. "It will require cuts elsewhere, but we can save hundreds of billions of dollars a year by bringing troops home, ending foreign welfare and overseas nation building and providing a stronger national defense here at home," Benton said. "If we cut and work hard, we can take care of our seniors who rely on their Medicare and Social Security."

In its basic outline, Paul's plan shares several common features with those of his Republican rivals. All support extending the Bush tax cuts, and most want to lower the corporate tax rate. Newt Gingrich, Jon Hunstman, and Rick Perry would scrap the capital gains tax. And a desire to cut government spending is almost a requirement for entry into the Republican field.
If Paul's profile in the race continues to rise, he'll likely be required to fill in some of the plan's details, which remain vague. Extending the Bush tax cuts and cutting the corporate tax rate by more than half would make it difficult to balance the budget in three years, even by eliminating five Cabinet departments and cutting waste. The only feasible way to do so would be large cuts to the three big drivers of government spending: Social Security, Medicare, and the military.

Pauls Economics

Proof you are lying in your above post

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Why do you even bother hitting the reply button to me when you don't intend on rebutting any of the points in my post? You blatantly ignored it and changed the topic to advance your own agenda.

I just called you out AGAIN (this must be the 5th or 6th time in this thread alone) and you ignored it and changed the subject.

-You tried to use the CNN interview to make him appear weak for 'running away from the truth',
-You then admitted that CNN was part of the controlled opposition (well isn't that interesting).
-You were completely wrong about the CNN Interview, in fact I tried to TELL you that the video was clipped and manipulated but you were too busy stroking your own ego to understand. Good thing the UNEDITED version is out now to prove you wrong.

-You admitted it was possible he didn't write the newsletters after trying to convince others that it was a FACT that he WAS.
-You tried to make absurd claims with links to references that DID NOT back up your claims.

Your lies contradict themselves.....I'd recommend to start working on a better story.
edit on 26-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
He is not the candidate nor the direction we all want to take this nation to.

I swear, when does the the idol worship come to a halt? Stop praying that he will fix anything., He's bought and paid like the rest of the useless dirtbags in DC!

www.opensecrets.org...

CFR Member company short list :
en.wikipedia.org...

Let's see who is corporate (non governmental) donors are :
* - Stands to gain form NDAA passing
/ - Backing SOPA
+ - Backing ending financial protections
^ - Council On Foreign Relations member company
& - Bilderberg member company
Google Inc $52,801 - / ^ &
Microsoft Corp $47,923 - / ^ &
Hewlett-Packard $25,318 - /
Lockheed Martin $23,425 - / ^ &
Cisco Systems $23,007 - * +
Boeing Co $22,434 - / ^
Verizon Communications $19,944 - * ^ /
Wachovia Corp $19,629 - + ^ * +
General Dynamics $18,506 - *
AT&T Inc $17,946 - / ^ & +
Northrop Grumman $16,907 - *
JPMorgan Chase & Co $16,072 - + ^ & * - Co Owners of The Federal Reserve!
Apple Inc $15,903 - / ^
Raytheon Co $15,830 / * + ^
General Electric * + ^ - Co Owners of The Federal Reserve - Rockerfeller!

You were saying? If was really for America he wouldn't take one red cent from any of these firms! He's taken from the defense contractors, telecom companies and the banks, The CFR, Bilderberg Group!
He is Mr. SCUM Extraordinaire! Still want him in?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Ahh I see you completely glazed over the information...

That completely blew away your claims against Ron Paul and SS and his economics...

Im not surprised

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

This anti social programs stance is of the origin of the CFR, Trilateral and Bilderberg and may not necessarily be of his own but the fact he's pushing their agenda tells me everything I need to know about him.

If he was for America he'd tell each to foul off!

No response to this I see :
--------
If say you have a political newsletter and have me as one of your reporters and I write up something that is contradictory to your personal stances and beliefs I fully expect you to order me into your office to ask me : "What the flip is this, this, and that? (while slamming the articles down on your desk) and I have 5 minutes to give you a half way satisfactory answer or else I can consider myself fired?"! You would also have an official memo drawn up to fax it to the printer on your letterhead to order that printed in the very next issue naming me as the culprit.

Every article I'd write up would require your direct approval on a case by case basis. Where was the oversight? Since it's your money, your name and your reputation that would be on the line you have full right and final authourity over content, layout, design, advertising.
--------

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I could make a list of your candidates donors Obama........you back him relentlessly...

I bet it would make Rons look like childs play...

Also most of rons money comes from the common people...

Weve had this debate on another thread which you lost...

Why wont you address my post that destroyed your Ron Paul SS issue hmmmm?

STOP TROLLING

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I back the USA as the same people pulling Obama's strings are pulling Paul's! I'm seriously considering voting for someone other then the jackass and the pachyderm for POTUS!

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join