It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

They are all about Iran. The strike of a nuclear plant is a strike on a nuclear reactor complex which is for home heating as production of nuclear fission, yellowcake and uranium would typically occur at another facility as harnessing nuclear fission for home heating is far easier then weaponization.

The spacing between is to inform of the different plans as every few months a new plan is drafted and every few months each plan is thwarted. Look at it as Plans A - M. with N - P coming next year.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by undo

They are all about Iran. The strike of a nuclear plant is a strike on a nuclear reactor complex which is for home heating as production of nuclear fission, yellowcake and uranium would typically occur at another facility as harnessing nuclear fission for home heating is far easier then weaponization.

The spacing between is to inform of the different plans as every few months a new plan is drafted and every few months each plan is thwarted. Look at it as Plans A - M. with N - P coming next year.

scary scenario. next question: why are we policing these people ? are they not adults and brothers thru their ancestor abraham? is there no way they can agree to disagree without threatening each other and without us pretending like we have the foggiest notion of what they have gone thru or are going thru? i mean, i haven't lived the life of a jewish person or an islamic person. what business would i have telling them what to do? did jesus stop by and leave a memo about how we are tasked with being mommy to full grown adults?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Do you honestly think that this nation works as one cohesive unit? This is to ensure that one direction guided by one voice speaks for all.

Think outside of the box that you've created for yourself as it's painfully obvious that you are so entrenched into your ideology that you can't see beyond the script.

I get sent for because of my ability to step outside and to think outside the box and care not for ideological labels like Democrat, Republican, Left or Right as in the end it does not matter and only serves to divide us further and it's thinking like this is why things like World War III haven't started yet and the backchannel's purpose is to prevent a minor item from being blown out of proportion and doesn't wind up costing us all. Do you want to lose little or lose big? Thus far I'd say we have a far better track record in that regard then Government as at least we can get a debate ended in a matter of hours but leave it to Washington and the debate will rage on for months on end and will be detrimental for us all while leaving everyone out in the cold.
edit on 24-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The size of their lobby domestically is trying to force our hand but thus far we refuse to cooperate!

Hence why we had to got Russia and China on board with the deflection plan, to have 2 of the top 3 militaries on the planet to enact leverage. The Russia and China plan as of now is just nothing more then talk whereas hopefully that would be enough to stop them cold. If further action is necessary we will cross that bridge when it comes. Hopefully their presence is enough to stop them. Action is the absolute last thing we or anyone wants right now!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Well I can say this...you are pretty amazing.

I'm personally amazed you have time to do all the special top secret jobs piled on you, because you are ALWAYS here posting 24/7...except for the few times you have to turn your computer over to your brother so you can go buy ciggies.

Like you posted last night when you ran out of them

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Hence why it is my purpose and intent here is to inform the people and public to the truth. I don't work every day or even all the time but when I do things big things happen real quick.

I am willing to put my neck under the guillotine each and every time I get called for The United States Of America, for her people and for the people of the world. I do not seek fame, fortune or celebrity as when you do you are doing it for all of the wrong reasons!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Hence why it is my purpose and intent here is to inform the people and public to the truth.

You mean besides all the BS you been throwing around for the last 3 days on this topic?

You really believe it don't you?

Can you say Megalomania?

Too Funny!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rothbard

Because I'm not allowing myself to get suckered into blindly backing anyone. Because I'm not giving you the answer you are demanding I do.

It is because I can see past all of the smoke and mirrors!

Did you even bother to read the 2nd paragraph? No you did not!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I read it, I read it twice just to make sure. I don't believe it but I read it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well Gingrich is now questioning Ron Paul on his letters, so the war hots up. I prefer Ron Paul and his bad judgement over Gingrich and his tired old shilling! Boy politics is a dirty game for "Dodgy geezers".

I am black and do not like racists of any hue!

edit on 24-12-2011 by Tiger5 because: Add a sentence

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Just remember that the end result of a nation working as one entity is North Korea and death camps for your family.

In the west, we are about individualism. America was founded on competition, not blind obedience.
edit on 24-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Another black man's view on all of this, brings up quite a few good points.

edit on 24-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Another damn defeatist attitude, you as an American do not have the right to work against your nation and must remember above all else that the following statement is true, "United we stand, divided we fall" is not only a fact but is a mantra that we all get behind because if there is division in our nation we will get a 2nd Civil War which would allow The SCUM to make their major power play and screw us all in the process. What I want to do is to ensure it's as hard as possible for them to make such a play. The word UNITED is in our nations official name.

We are nowhere near North Korea and WILL NOT EVER BE THERE IF WE ALL COME TOGETHER!

Blind obedience? By saying such crud means you've already forfeited your right to complain when things don't go your way, and by the way, nowhere in The Constitution does it say that we are to turn against one another.

The Preamble Of The Constitution Of The United States Of America says it all :
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Nowhere in that is the word "I" but opens with the word "we"!

Defense and preservation of The Fortress is paramount above all else and until you realize this you will not know beyond what is written for you!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

you as an American do not have the right to work against your nation

Really, what do I have the right to do? Whatever you approve of?

Your a fool.
edit on 24-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Stop turning this into a case of your rights trump mine, this is about working for the nation instead of constantly being against this nation.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

Stop turning this into a case of your rights trump mine, this is about working for the nation instead of constantly being against this nation.

How can you be working for this Nation, when you said you don't even vote? This is a valid question.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I never said I don't vote! Besides, all votes are rigged to favour The SCUM.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I wonder if the ghost writer for Ron Paul if he had one, was Rand Paul? How about Rand Paul's aide who had to quit working for him just after he took office Christopher Hightower. Seems he posted comments on how he got strange looks at the mall with his KKK hat on. And he had some KKK post on his Myspace page.

Then he played the I was attacked by a smear campaign because they could not find dirt on Rand Paul.

chattahbox.com...

www.barefootandprogressive.com...
edit on 24-12-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

So you are suggesting Rand Paul might or might be be the one that wrote the newsletters taking off the table that some members claim in this thread that Ron Paul is, 100% without a doubt the one that wrote those newsletters?

Ok I'll take that, we're now making progress.

What I find extremely interesting is that the MSM doesn't mind pressing Ron Paul on this issue but they don't bother actually investigating into who wrote the newsletters. I mean, isn't that was journalists are supposed to do? find the truth?

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join