It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Originally posted by undo
it concerns me that our military is being used to wipe out 1 faction of islam in favor of another faction of islam, like the sheeites (i know that's not how it's spelled but the filter think it's a cuss word if i don't) vs. the sunnis. they need to deal with their own internal struggles and work it out like they actually care about each other. don't be inviting people who don't share your beliefs to come help you wipe out your brothers, cause the helpers are likely to view you as incapable of living peaceably with others, and find some excuse later to blow you up too (and i don't mean the usa, necessarily, just whatever machinery is behind this war thing, it isn't going to end well for people who don't care if you die just as long as they get their way).

Shiite.

Just curious what filter.

oh i spelled it with one "i"
lol no wonder. k, yeah shiite. the foul language filter thought i was typing the caca word

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
theimmaculateD1,

did you see my question on the previous page?
got any links on that 14 times thing?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Members of The Swiss Govt tried to storm the meet from this past June and were denied access!

edit on 23-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The first like 10 were not reported on so no links exist, found this out doing backchannel work initially.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by undo

The first like 10 were not reported on so no links exist, found this out doing backchannel work initially.

what is a backchannel and what were you doing working on it?

and so that means there are 4 cases of it that you can link me to?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Oh I would love to be a fly on the wall for a Bilderberg meeting. There's supposedly a guy at the meetings who is basically a mole, and one of the things that he says they were concerned about is Ron Paul. While this doesn't suprise me because he threatens powerful people and the establishment on so many levels, it's just crazy to think that the most powerful people in the world are being brought to their knees by one man and a message.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Oh I would love to be a fly on the wall for a Bilderberg meeting. There's supposedly a guy at the meetings who is basically a mole, and one of the things that he says they were concerned about is Ron Paul. While this doesn't suprise me because he threatens powerful people and the establishment on so many levels, it's just crazy to think that the most powerful people in the world are being brought to their knees by one man and a message.

well there's a way you can do that that's completely legal. of course, no one will believe you if you succeed lol
but you can pray to have a vision of what happened, and that's almost as good as being a fly on the wall

actually better, because you won't have to buzz and spit acid lol

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

A backchannel is an avenue afforded to the people for which it eliminates and cuts right through the now infamous, bureaucratic red tape while getting your case fasttracked through official channels so that your case isn't "lost" or "disappeared" that would afford the client the ability to have a very powerful ally that at the snap of a finger can open up doors that would not be previously made available to them.

Say you're the "client" and I don't know, had damaging information and proof of corruption of a very powerful politician and you feared for your safety and life or the lives of your family by going to local law enforcement because they'd take your info and do no follow up or any investigation into the claim even though you've just presented a litany of proof to the cops and instead of helping you they threaten and intimidate you and black out on you for even presenting such accusations to them and wind up locking you up and stalk you to get you to back off and attempts to go to the say, City Council and the media all end in brick walls you would then present your case to someone like me and what I'd to is using my activational authourity and order that you, the leo that took your case and the person in question be called before me so that we could get to the bottom of this and I can then use my ability to leverage the politician to not only back off of you and your family but can then demand using other leverage to tell the cop that either investigate the claim or risk losing his job. same applies to the politician in question and can then demand that the tier of Govt that sits above the person enact the full authourity and weight of their office in order to force the higher office above dudeND GET HIM GONE.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Damn man, this thread blew up in two days. Excellent OP, we knew the newsletters would be dragged out, better get it all out now before the general. As your post points out, there is far more proof that he doesn't feel the way the ghost writer did, in his actions and words and the word of those who know him. Even Wolf Blitzer today said in his defense the letters didn't reflect him.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Wow! This thread is still going strong. I don't have time to fully catch up (been baking cookies all day LOL), but thought it was important to share the following here (and again, my apologies if it's already been posted).

FINALLY, here is the FULL INTERVIEW Gloria Borger/Ron Paul:

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

okay, now that was an interesting read. thanks for clarifying it.
i have to quit posting on ats and get stuff done lol this topic is too interesting.
can you please take a moment to link me evidence on the 4 attempts to launch on iran, by israel and also the
reference to us having to clean it up? oh and while you're at it, info on how the whole thing started?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Amazing...you really do live in a powerful little kingdom in your own imagination...don't you.

Why don't you run for president.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Okay, here is a link to events up to 2001 that we as the USA has messed with in the Middle East. We have meddled in Middle Eastern affairs for far too long. Imagine if they had a forum like this, talking about US involvement over the years.

Honestly I feel sorry for the Middle Eastern peoples. I understand why they call us "white devil". From the Crusades to today, white skinned people have terrorized that area. The scores of Middle Eastern peoples who have been born in blood. Fighting is the only thing they know how to do anymore because diplomacy has not worked with us or most other countries. I do not condone what was done on our soil, nor to I blame everyone from Middle Eastern descent. Just like there are probably Middle Easterners who don't think every American is a greedy materialistic jack ass, I like to believe that they are people over there just trying to survive, make a good life for their family and themselves.

This link isn't really what I am basing my entire argument on, but I came across it and it gives a rough idea what I am talking about and does provide its sources. The same information on this link can be found on other sites, but not all together. The source website is a pretty interesting website, it has some different views from outside the US.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

TheImmaculateD1: Just wondering if you are going to address what I said to you on Page 30. I know there is a large post. Just wanted to know where you are coming from and such.
edit on 24-12-2011 by clarkness because: A meesage to TheImmaculateD1

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
The people who were in the WTC,the Kobar Towers and the Cole were innoncent they didn't try to reason did they?

No more than the people who were in the government building in OKC. Or the ones in Norway. Or the people in or around the abortion clinics that have been bombed. I'm guessing all out war against a religion for the actions of a vast minority who subscribe to it is okay with you, unless it's Christianity. Ron Paul is NOT an isolationist, and voted to go into Afghanistan to hunt down and kill Bin Laden after 9/11. He of course was against the unnecessary and costly escalation into Iraq.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So now youre a gov insider who can find out anything about anyone huh?

.....my god......

That whole post is a load.....

Perhaps ill start posting snipits of all the other things youve claimed to be

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

So now youre a gov insider who can find out anything about anyone huh?

.....my god......

That whole post is a load.....

Perhaps ill start posting snipits of all the other things youve claimed to be

Yup...a troll of all trades.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Strike 1 has been the draw up plan that predates 9/11!

Strike 2 November 2003 :
goliath.ecnext.com...

Strike 3 September 2004 :
www.rebelion.org...

Strike 4 March 2005 :
goliath.ecnext.com...

Strike 5 December 2005 :
www.wsws.org...

Strike 6 August 2006 :
archive.arabnews.com...

Strike 7 January 2007 :
www.bloomberg.com...

Strike 8 August 2007 :
www.atimes.com...

Strike 9 August 2008 :
www.haaretz.com...

Strike 10 January 2009 :
www.npr.org...

Strike 11 April 2009 :
www.cbsnews.com...

Strike 12 uncovered October 2010 :
www.alarabiya.net...

Strike 13 uncovered July 2011 :
www.ynetnews.com...

Strike 14 uncovered November 2011 :
www.thedailybeast.com...

Expect another 2 - 3 to come to light by this time 2012.
edit on 24-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Personal privacy has always been and will forever be priority No. 1 as the general public is traditionally not the target of these negotiations but is reserved for the larger and more powerful entities!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Amazing...you really do live in a powerful little kingdom in your own imagination...don't you.

Why don't you run for president.

There is a group of people who work outside of the spotlight to ensure that the direction of the spotlight and traditionally outside of the scope of the law (but work within it) to shine it upon those who need it shined upon. Do trust that my intent is not global conquest, erosion of human liberty, erosion or the destruction of The Constitution but to work to ensure that all the freedoms we all enjoy today can be enjoyed by future generations of Americans without alteration, modification, amending, or edit.

II haven't received one dime for my services because they know exactly how I'll spend it but have gotten paid via other means!
edit on 24-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

thanks for compiling that.
i see a few problems with your list, for example, one is about lebanon not iran.
others are so close together in time that it appears they are the same topic/event, covered by two different news sites.
some are about the nuclear facility, not war.
some are rehash op-eds about past articles on the subject.
all in all, i'd say there's about 3-4 examples and the rest are either unrelated or op-eds on the possibility and references to past articles.
question: are they all talking about israel's desire to take out the nuke plant?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join