It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

No what is funny here is what the Obama attack machine will do to Paul.

The clueless here label me as a Paul hater but guess what?

The left wing attack machine is nastier than i am.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Santorum hates Gays
Bachmann hates muslims.

Yeah Paul is a man of real Character.

Bachman is pro war for any country whose population is majorly brown. Her belief is These weapons aren't gonna sell themselves!

And Santorum will be the FIRST person to tell you he hates gays.
He compared gay marriage to Pedophiles, Bestiality, and incest.

So if you believe he would be friends with a child molesting, dog raping, cousin toucher than maybe he doesn't hate gays but common sense tells me most people don't go out of their way to love a child molester.

Sorry but Paul just won't tell a lie - even if that means telling the truth when it may hurt sensitive ears like yours.
edit on 23-12-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Before 9-11 embassy bombings the First WTC attack the Kobar towers, the Uss cole no American Bombs were falling anywhere.

The 19 hijackers came along and we ended up were we are Clinton had 4 chances to kill Bin laden and did nothing and it might not have ever happened.

Isolationism has never worked.

what do you do with the rest of the info, that squeezes inbetween the lines (you know, the juicy details) and what about the innocents that get killed in these wars? i don't want us or israel to be destroyed, nor iran or anywhere else. i like people. i may not always agree with them, in fact, i can often get very loud about not agreeing with some things that i find offensive in some way, but i still wouldn't want to blow people up

just because i don't agree with you, doesn't mean i need to see you dead.

am i not making any sense at all?
edit on 23-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What? did Paul racially profile Michelle Bachmann and Santorum? He didn't assume anything, he correctly represented their anti-Muslim and anti-Gay views.

Funny how you skipped right over my mentioning of Newt's connection to CFR/Bilderbergs/Bohemian Grove.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Attack machines are inoperable without things to attack someone with

When it comes to Paul, the only thing the media can whimper about is an article wrote by someone else.

He's a politician who's closet has never contained skeletons.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The people who were in the WTC,the Kobar Towers and the Cole were innoncent they didn't try to reason did they?

Yeah well there are people in this World who will do everything in their power to destroy this country and its people.

They do not think like you.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Anyone who is talking about Bilderbergs has zero creditbility what just reguritiating what you read on some blog or thread on here?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Really now just like all Ron Paul supporters who just spew for what the pro paul blogs say.

Yeah ok.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Anyone who is talking about Bilderbergs has zero creditbility

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

And you have zero spellcheck.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Zero credibility? Really now...

Heres a tidbit, I'll save the juicy stuff for later but I highly doubt I'll ever make a thread on Newt Gingrich, his MSM propped support has already begun deflate.

www.guardian.co.uk...

This year, Bilderberg was bigger than ever. Bigger crowds, bigger names, more coverage. So here, starting with about the least most important thing, is what I've learned from this year's Bilderberg summit in St Moritz.

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 23-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

The people who were in the WTC,the Kobar Towers and the Cole were innoncent they didn't try to reason did they?

Yeah well there are people in this World who will do everything in their power to destroy this country and its people.

They do not think like you.

but we have an option here. do we not?
why not just say "peace" and actually mean it for once?
israel is capable of defending itself now. it isn't like we're abandoning them. rp even said, israel is our ally, and if they need help and ask us to help, we will. that's a reasonable response! but we are actually over there, tampering with their sovereignty like we have the rest of the nations we have gotten involved in. (i understand we exchange favors with other nations, which is common practice with most nations who are allied to each other but i think we've done enough "helping" now and just need to relax and let the other nations figure out how they want to run their own countries)

i was all gunho to go get osama bin laden only to find out the guy's entire family were buds with the bush administration. lol and then when bush was like, well since we're here and all, might as well get saddam cause the terrorist network runs thru iraq and saddam has weapons of mass destruction. and might as well go to pakistan. and might as well go to egypt and might as well go to libya and ......hello? hello, anybody in there?
mannnnnnnnnny dead people. many many suffering, horribly, dead people.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

What truth? Just because I didn't give you the answer you wanted? Are you kidding me?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Holy crap, Hell has frozen over and I actually agree with Neo on something! You and I are typically at odds but apparently we find common ground on something This division goes above the puppets!

I can't actually believe I'm about to say this but star for you!

edit on 23-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Dude's native tongue is obviously German because Amerika is German for America!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Israel has been caught on 14 different occasions trying to first strike Iran to leave us to clean up the mess, do you think this is ok somehow?? Having an ally threaten a neutral nation to us to leave us to defend them if they first strike. That would be like I strike you and get say, I don't know Fred or Destiny to clean up the mess I started. It's not right.

Iraq was predicated on a lie for which it is no longer our problem.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Attack machines are inoperable without things to attack someone with

When it comes to Paul, the only thing the media can whimper about is an article wrote by someone else.

He's a politician who's closet has never contained skeletons.

Written by someone else?
Cool, who?

Also, why do you make the erroneous claim that this is the only negative thing there is about Ron Paul? This is just the topic of this thread. This is just more stuff.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
it concerns me that our military is being used to wipe out 1 faction of islam in favor of another faction of islam, like the sheeites (i know that's not how it's spelled but the filter think it's a cuss word if i don't) vs. the sunnis. they need to deal with their own internal struggles and work it out like they actually care about each other. don't be inviting people who don't share your beliefs to come help you wipe out your brothers, cause the helpers are likely to view you as incapable of living peaceably with others, and find some excuse later to blow you up too (and i don't mean the usa, necessarily, just whatever machinery is behind this war thing, it isn't going to end well for people who don't care if you die just as long as they get their way).

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by undo

Israel has been caught on 14 different occasions trying to first strike Iran to leave us to clean up the mess, do you think this is ok somehow?? Having an ally threaten a neutral nation to us to leave us to defend them if they first strike. That would be like I strike you and get say, I don't know Fred or Destiny to clean up the mess I started. It's not right.

Iraq was predicated on a lie for which it is no longer our problem.

i didn't know that. i'd like to read up on this. got any links to credible data on it?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
it concerns me that our military is being used to wipe out 1 faction of islam in favor of another faction of islam, like the sheeites (i know that's not how it's spelled but the filter think it's a cuss word if i don't) vs. the sunnis. they need to deal with their own internal struggles and work it out like they actually care about each other. don't be inviting people who don't share your beliefs to come help you wipe out your brothers, cause the helpers are likely to view you as incapable of living peaceably with others, and find some excuse later to blow you up too (and i don't mean the usa, necessarily, just whatever machinery is behind this war thing, it isn't going to end well for people who don't care if you die just as long as they get their way).

Shiite.

Just curious what filter.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The Bilderberg meetings, while secretive and behind closed doors, are far from fantasy. Read the Wikipedia page about it, it's an annual meeting of some of the most powerful people in the world.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join