It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Uh oh....I feel a neener neener moment on the horizon. Methinks you will get the proof you are demanding...a lot of it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Seem to remember Paul letting a Friend die when he could have helped.

New issue? hey he is running for Potus these things should be talked about instead of dismissed like the current guy in the oval office.

Paul is not even close to being the best Candidate.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah there is proof coming when they finally see that Paul will never get the nomination no matter how many excuses and defend his actions.

And by some mircale he does which i don't think will ever happen he will never defeat Obama.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I just have to say one last thing about this, then I'm off of this thread for good. I have been watching these threads because this election is extremely important to me. I have learned that these idiots in the white house are ALL apart of the same agenda over and over and nothing ever gets done....So I finally see a candidate with a consistent track record, who wants to end the fed, end the income taxes, end the wars, cut the deficit by 1T the first year, etc etc...This country is in BAD shape, this guy Ron Paul really wants to make some very necessary drastic changes that the establishment is afraid of.

I have watched the MSM totally downplay every good thing Paul has done in this race. They have lied about the polls (on purpose) they downplayed or completely failed to report every straw poll he ever won. (and he won like 12) They put him on the air WAY before his numbers finally jumped out in the media and constantly bashed him. They have given him unfair or unnecessary questions in the beginning stages (Are you electable? etc). They have disqualified him for having passionate supporters who vote for him in radio polls (Bill O'reilly anyone??). Every word spoken about Paul is NEGATIVE from the media. It always has been that way since I started watching this closely, and from what I've seen it was the SAME thing in 08'.

For anyone who says the media has put Paul where he is now, you need a serious reality check. I'm tired of the media being defended just because someone is a democrat, or someone likes a different GOP candidate better. It's suddenly Ok as long as it's someone you don't like. I'm sick and tired of watching people buy the same old nonsense from the media over and over. I'm sick of people talking about injustices in the media ONLY when their party is the one getting slammed. I'm tired of the Obama supporters who thought I was racist because I didn't vote for him, and the media did a pretty good job at making the rest of America feel the same way.

One last thing. Elpresidente, we are in agreement here. I will say one thing tho about Neo. You say:

This is what I love about the anti-Pauls,

From my experience here, I don't think Neo is "Anti Paul". Neo very much did support Ron Paul, at least on these boards and it did seem genuine. He's a Gingrich supporter now and that's fine. I remember the day I saw it during a live debate thread. Neo, I just hope that your decision is not based on media bias, because you know just as well as I do that they have never gave Paul a fair shake and they never will. This racism junk being re-hashed by the media is obviously working to the MSM's advantage for some just like it may have in 08'. It may effect new voters, no-one can stop that. Look what happened with Cain. Paul's support from those who have always supported him won't go anywhere. It's time we leave it at that and stop all the nonsense.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

New issue? hey he is running for Potus these things should be talked about instead of dismissed like the current guy in the oval office.

Paul is not even close to being the best Candidate.

Wow, you're bringing the healthcare issue back? REALLY?

Did you NOT know that his friend and campaign manager COULDN'T get an insurance policy approved because he was already too far into his illness. You actually think for one second that Ron Paul, just LETS his friends die? What kind of ridiculous insinuation is that? Ron stuck by him, when he passed, Ron started a fund to help pay for his medical bills and help his family out.

Is this the type of low down BS that you're reducing yourself to right now? I would've respected you if you stuck to the topic at hand, which is whether or not Ron Paul wrote those newsletters.

If none of your other posts have discredited you yet, this is the one that will.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I Love You

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

People raise money for freinds in need all the time hell a sitting us congressman couldnt raise enough cash or call ing a few favors to help a dude dying.

The bs here are the people making excuses for paul just like those who make excuses for the current guy..

The posts that discredit are the ones who carry pauls water.
edit on 23-12-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

yeah i think this is an example of letting a friend die (not that most of us knew her personally, i felt like i did by the time this thing had gotten fully explored)

what is neo saying? that ron paul could help the guy but didn't? doesn't sound like something he would do, at least, not based on the rest of his track record.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

One last thing. Elpresidente, we are in agreement here. I will say one thing tho about Neo. You say:

This is what I love about the anti-Pauls,

From my experience here, I don't think Neo is "Anti Paul". Neo very much did support Ron Paul, at least on these boards and it did seem genuine. He's a Gingrich supporter now and that's fine. I remember the day I saw it during a live debate thread. Neo, I just hope that your decision is not based on media bias, because you know just as well as I do that they have never gave Paul a fair shake and they never will. This racism junk being re-hashed by the media is obviously working to the MSM's advantage for some just like it may have in 08'. It may effect new voters, no-one can stop that. Look what happened with Cain. Paul's support from those have always supported him won't go anywhere. It's time we leave it at that and stop all the nonsense.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

And I think that is sort of the point I was trying to get at. Neo could be a former Paul supporter and be an anti-Paul now. If he supports Gingrich, there is nothing wrong with that but there is now proper motive to attack Paul for ANY reason, but its insane to start pretending that he cares about discrimination just to spite Paul. Especially when all he wants to do is throw Ron Paul under the bus so Gingrich can win.

Some conspiracy theorists like to accuse Paul of being the 'chosen one' by the wealthy global elites but there is no connection to Paul. However, there are plenty of connections between Newt Gingrich and CFR/Bilderbergs/Bohemian Grove.

I know my vote is going to a good place.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

After finding out that you're now a Gingrich supporter, I can now clearly understand your desperation to hurt Paul's image.

Gingrich has fallen dramatically in the polls in the early states. The ones with nothing to lose will do the most underhanded and extreme things to win.

I'm honestly not surprised after discovering your motive.

Thread is about Ron Paul and his connection to the newsletters, start a new thread for a new topic.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Guess you havent been paying attention to the extreme and underhanded things been done by Paul.

People acting like Paul is a Saint is laughable.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Like this? Love this ad.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Everyone has videos heres one

www.opposingviews.com...

Santorum hates Gays
Bachmann hates muslims.

Yeah Paul is a man of real Character.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I am another one that will be signing off on this thread. My vote will be with Dr Paul.If something new and substantial surfaces,and the Good Doctor hasn't an answer for it,I will cross that bridge then. Some of his stances,the one with Private Manning especially,go against my reasoning.But that's one that I will let the Military justice deal with,no matter if RP,or any other Candidate feels otherwise.Consistency is what Ron Paul stands for.

Peace

Edit to add:

Merry Christmas!
edit on 23-12-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

well if he doesn't win, and we end up going into the great tribulation, i'm hoping he has a really big spaceship (or several) and can get us outta here before the whole place goes off the deep end. lol kidding. that's jesus' job. not sure he has a spaceship, but would be cool

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Everyone has videos heres one

www.opposingviews.com...

Santorum hates Gays
Bachmann hates muslims.

Yeah Paul is a man of real Character.

if i told the news that i was gonna come to your house with weapons and blow up stuff, would you think i cared about you...at all? i realize that for atheists and hard core fundies (which i occassionally resemble) this is an issue of survival of the fittest, but holy freakin toledo, part of surviving is not poking the tiger with a stick repeatedly

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Santorum and Bachmann both have openly talked about being anti-GAY. Paul was right about them and has openly stated what is another person's business is not his own.

Santorum and Bachmann both have openly talked about allowing and PRESSING for racial profiling on Muslims. Paul is against racial profiling.

Talk about character.

edit on 23-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Thats funny because I remember Ron Paul giving that friend nearly half a million dollars for medical bills.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Before 9-11 embassy bombings the First WTC attack the Kobar towers, the Uss cole no American Bombs were falling anywhere.

The 19 hijackers came along and we ended up were we are Clinton had 4 chances to kill Bin laden and did nothing and it might not have ever happened.

Isolationism has never worked.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The guy is who is "agianst racial profiling" is the dude going around telling other people that Bachman and Santorum hate muslims and gays.

Whose the ones whose are profiling there?

That would be paul.
edit on 23-12-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join