It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TwilightSporkle

Ron Paul is getting my vote. It's obvious you don't like him, so won't be voting for him. You'd better hope enough people like me voting for him, will be able to make up for the ones like you. Your Constitutional Rights depend on it.

Show me one snow white pristine politician...you can't. I'm giving him the shadow of a doubt, in hopes his unwavering ideals as far as how to help this Country, can get er done.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

When I think of "taking responsibility," I tend to believe that some actual move is being taken to fix the problem. Ron Paul has not done that. Ron Paul has not only avoided doing that, he outright REFUSES to do so. If I leave a ding in your car at the parking lot and tell you "oops! My bad!" before driving off on my merry way, that's not "taking responsibility," is it? Even the twelve-step program has an additional eleven after "admitting there's a problem" and I think maybe our politicians should be held to a higher level.

He reads bills? Well, hey, at least that much seems to have changed, from the days where he apparently couldn't be bothered to read the stuff he was writing for his own newsletter.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

No, I live in America, not "Amerika".

The mother#ing United States of America.

Okay then, assuming all this trash your talking is correct.

Really? Who else are you going to vote for that could actually win?
edit on 23-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

If my constitutional rights depend on a guy like Ron Paul, then it's time for us to just start shoveling dirt on this country, it's dead. Nice knowing you, US of A.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

His voting record hasnt proven that he takes responsibility?

His history in his 30 yr political career isnt testament to this mans integrity and knowledge of whats wrong in this country?

My god man, if that isnt proof enough, Im concerned to see who you would rather pick as a candidate...

Who would you chose? out of curiousity

p.s. Do you even know where he stands politically? If not dare i say please get informed ...

If you DO and STILL disagree, then thats honorable.....I can see someone not voting for someone because they dont agree with them on their political views
edit on 23-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwilightSporkle
reply to post by Destinyone

If my constitutional rights depend on a guy like Ron Paul, then it's time for us to just start shoveling dirt on this country, it's dead. Nice knowing you, US of A.

Wake up, it's already headed in that direction.

They been shoveling dirt on what we know as America for about a century now.
edit on 23-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

His voting record hasnt proven that he takes responsibility?

His voting record shows me that he's a lazy misogynist.

His history in his 30 yr political career is testament to this mans integrity?

He can't even man up and stand beside his own words, and has to lie, and lie, and lie, and lie to defend himself against them.

My god man, if that isnt proof enough, Im concerned to see who you would rather pick as a candidate...

Who would you chose? out of curiousity

Out of the Republican primary candidates? I'll be honest, out of that traveling freakshow, Paul is the best option. "Best option out of a limited pool" isn't the same as "best option overall," though. I think Mitt Romney's poor Irish setter would do a better job in the office than the whole lot of 'em.

Out of all politicians out there, if I could have a dream candidate? Probably Sen. Sanders.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

But he DID man up, he flat out said he didnt say any of the things he was accused of...

Just because people want to believe that doesnt mean its true...

ON your other point with Sanders, I have to admit i do not know who he is.....Ill have a look at him tho

However you do know that the candidates we have, and Obama are the ones we have to chose from...

So theres the question

edit on 23-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Like I have said,argumentum ad nauseam.........

There are "some" with Agendas,some with questions,and some that no matter how its spelled out,have horse blinders on.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Just curious, why were you banned? Took me a second to figure out you're "TheWalkingFox"... you possess that same distinct irrational hate when it comes to Ron Paul, even though you're clearly far from stupid. And of course the avatar is a big give away. Curious is all.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Considering the latest attackes by Ron Paul against other "Republicans" and the other videos lately sticking up for OWS and one where he is saying Bradley Manning is a patriotic Hero Paul sounds like a typical liberal lately.

Use to like Paul but that man should not be Potus.
edit on 23-12-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

your comments are so full of snide commentary about everyone else, that i don't know how you can stand living on the same planet with the rest of us low lifes.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

The more sensational a story, the more attention it draws. They lie to draw attention, to change minds, to make money, to force a "designed" outcome--this is 101 in espionage and counter-intelligence. Ron Paul is up on the polls, he might win the republican nomination. The other puppet candidate props had lost ground. Ron was not this high in the polls in his 2008 run; the probable impossible is a possibility this time. This suppose comment, no doubt, existed then, but why wasn't it brought out in 2008 or during his time in Congress--the information was supposedly around for twenty years? So the motive was not based on truth, nor for truth, it was a designed calculated attack. Should Paul be held responsible for any misgivings generated under his name without authority? He said he would not have approve such comments and he doesn't talk that way. On this note, should he be responsible for all remarks, statements, and literature of all his millions of followers? How many people read every word in a credit card contract to which they signed their names? How many people read every word in the stock portfolio/prospectus booklet? It was a newsletter someone wrote, in modern times such things are called blogs; should he be responsible for the thousand blogs being created under his name? The strongest argument against this piece of junk attic is you can pay anyone, buy anything you want if you have the money. And the people who do not want Ron Paul as President have a lot of money. In addition, where's the print copy of the newsletter other than articles or an electronic version of said article? Most newsletters, like newspapers are not written by the principal party. Paul was a Congressman at the time of such article, I can't see how he could have gotten away with making such a comment without notice. We are in our current mess because of naive hearts and gullible minds.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If those small issues are enough to persuade you to not vote for the man, considering all the other issues the country faces, then wow, you really need to get your priorities in order.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I find beating the poor dead horse a little troublesome. Only stupid people would bother trying to get life from the dead. Change that picture would ya?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Small issues for a dude who goes around quoting the law and props up an gives accolades to those who break the law at the same time.

Paul is going around lying his arse off right now and making personal attacks among other things

Yeah people do need to get their priorities straight here.

And people need to stop with the personalizations on here Neo is not the topic here and quite frankly i am free to like and dislike who ever the hell i wish.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

He can't even man up and stand beside his own words, and has to lie, and lie, and lie, and lie to defend himself against them.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you to Mr. Troll.

Hopefully, this is the last reply any of us will give Mr. Troll in this thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Navieko

Small issues for a dude who goes around quoting the law and props up an gives accolades to those who break the law at the same time.

For someone who apparently "liked" Ron Paul, I'm beginning to suspect you don't know much about the guy. Ron Paul doesn't go around "quoting the law". He preaches the importance of sticking to the Constitution. I'm sure there are many "laws" that have been unconstitutionally put in place that he strongly disagrees with.

Paul is going around lying his arse off right now and making personal attacks among other things

1. Since your spouting this rubbish off as fact, prove to me he is "lying his arse off".

2. Since when did revealing a presidential candidate's inconsistencies and positions, something the media is supposed to do but isn't, constitute as "personal attacks"?

Definitely. All non-issues. The fact that any of them is enough to change your mind about the guy just shows how out-of-whack your priorities are.
edit on 23/12/11 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Navieko

And people need to stop with the personalizations on here Neo is not the topic here and quite frankly i am free to like and dislike who ever the hell i wish.

hmm. interesting point. i'd like to understand why he would support a person who broke the law. and please, continue with your line of rationale. cause at least you're offering something other than the same old stupid excuse that he's a racist.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What's the world coming to. I'm in agreement with Neo.

World really must be coming to an end!!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join