It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

that is pretty damn confusing.

seriously. what? how does that even make sense?

people are too stupid to believe youre not a racist so just pretend you are? LOL??

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I want to nominate this thread in two categories...

1. The "Ron Paul Thread Of The Year Award"
2. The "Shut Up And Do Your Home-Work You Stupid Troll Award"

Man, I was burning in work tonight when I saw the racist threads starting up. Obviously, even some on ATS have their brains plugged into the idiot box that spews MSM vomit.

Great job eLPresidente. Your passion and hard work for RP on this site is second to none! I can get some sleep tonight knowing this was well debunked.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
reply to post by Habit4ming

that is pretty damn confusing.

seriously. what? how does that even make sense?

people are too stupid to believe youre not a racist so just pretend you are? LOL??

Made perfect sense to me.

Guess some might think Freddy is racist from this quickie...

Warning: some language and...um...racism?

sorry, I couldn't resist.

edit on 12/22/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Check out that CNN interview again! It was edited to make him look like he walked out of the interview, but the interview was over. Look at Gloria Bolger's and Ron Paul's body language, you can tell this was the end of the interview. There was also a production assistant coming in to take off RP's mic. Shame on you CNN, stooping to new levels to try to make Ron Paul look bad!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotaneyed
Ron Paul is MOST ASSUREDLY a Reptilian Shapeshifter

Just.... No.....

There is nothing that changed any shape with RP since the early days...Not his voting record, not his stances on the 99% of the issues, not his demand for small, limited government- and the list goes on and on and on. I believe he did change his stance on capital punishment, but only because too many innocent people were dying.

They should name rocks after Ron Paul. They should name the most stable mutual funds after Ron Paul. Anything associated with stability could be associated with Ron Paul. And lizards ain't it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Its funny, the more the trolls attack, the more I learn about Ron Paul's career and the MORE I respect this guy for everything he does. He not only stares corruption straight in the eye on Capitol Hill, is a hell of an economist and medical doctor. but he's been such an advocate for personal responsibilities, mutually assured respect, the Constitution and of course, the black community. Ron has been right on foreign policy, finance, domestic issues, and practices what he preaches. What can't this guy do!?

lol @ the anti-Pauls, their methods have backfired (read: CIA's BLOWBACK, thanks Ron Paul) and made his support base even more stronger, educated and organized.

I'm loving this.

edit on 22-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm not saying Ron Paul is racist (or not racist) but the examples in the OP are just lame.
How this got so much attention is ridiculous.

A racist doctor wouldn't treat black patients??

Of course he would, he'd be struck off if he didn't and his career would be over.
Someone can be racist and still treat patients, serve black people in a bar, hell even do business with black people and many other things too....

Would a black person come out in defence or Ron Paul??

Again yes they would.
We had a Football manager here (UK) called Ron Atkinson.... who when he thought he was "off-mic" said the following

"He's what is known in some schools as a f*cking lazy thick n*gger"

Now this manager had given many black players a chance and championed black players back when there were still racial tensions going on and so on..

Carlton Palmer, A black player who had played for Atkinson said this:

"I'm black and I'm sitting here and I'm gonna stand up for Big Ron not because he's a friend of mine, I'm standing up for him because I know what he's like as a bloke."

LINK

One can hold disgusting views and be racist, sexist, homophobic and whatever else... but they still have to live in the world, and if they have a high profile career, they certainly can't be seen to be saying things like that very often... it wrecks careers.

And funnily enough, people will always stand up for those they know... no matter what they've done.

So yes, the OP has been challenged.
edit on 22/12/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Welcome to the Republican Party, Mr. Paul.

Republicans always get targeted unfairly by the media.

As soon as he inevitably fades away, so will the scrutiny.

He's being targeted by his own party and his fellow candidate camera ready pretty boys with the shiny glistening white veneered teeth and car salesman smiles (no offense to any of you car salsmen on this thread).

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
I'm not saying Ron Paul is racist (or not racist) but the examples in the OP are just lame.
How this got so much attention is ridiculous.

A racist doctor wouldn't treat black patients??

Of course he would, he'd be struck off if he didn't and his career would be over.
Someone can be racist and still treat patients, serve black people in a bar, hell even do business with black people and many other things too....

Would a black person come out in defence or Ron Paul??

Again yes they would.
We had a Football manager here (UK) called Ron Atkinson.... who when he thought he was "off-mic" said the following

"He's what is known in some schools as a f*cking lazy thick n*gger"

Now this manager had given many black players a chance and championed black players back when there were still racial tensions going on and so on..

Carlton Palmer, A black player who had played for Atkinson said this:

"I'm black and I'm sitting here and I'm gonna stand up for Big Ron not because he's a friend of mine, I'm standing up for him because I know what he's like as a bloke."

LINK

One can hold disgusting views and be racist, sexist, homophobic and whatever else... but they still have to live in the world, and if they have a high profile career, they certainly can't be seen to be saying things like that very often... it wrecks careers.

And funnily enough, people will always stand up for those they know... no matter what they've done.

So yes, the OP has been challenged.
edit on 22/12/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

I think the op's examples show a small glimpse of Ron Paul's sterling record. It is very clear how uncharacteristic those newsletter's were to Ron Paul's 30 plus years in the public spotlight. A little bit of common sense goes a long way's with this story.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
CNN: "Sir, we heard you have been beating your wife, why do you beat her?"
RP: "Ive never beaten my wife, what are you talking about"?
CNN: "How long have you been beating your wife?"
RP:" I've never beaten her, why would I do that?"
CNN: "Does it feel good to beat your wife?"
RP: "Are you even paying attention?"
CNN: "Well, beating your wife is a bad thing to do, pretty violent"
RP: " I've been asked this for 20 years, in 2008 by you guys, and twice yesterday, I've answered you, goodbye."

Wolf Blitzer: "Well Gloria, seems SOMEBODY is a little annoyed and irritable"

Gloria: "Yeah I know Wolf, the wife beater didn't want to answer the tough questions"

Wolf: "Well you HAAAAD to ask him...right...I mean what's the problem?"

HEADLINE= "RON PAUL STORMS OUT OF INTERVIEW BECAUSE OF HIS SHAME THAT HE BEATS HIS WIFE"

Corporate media SUCKS.
edit on 22-12-2011 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The facts continue to speak for themselves so to attempt to debunk this is futile. Then explain why would he get up mid interview and storm out? Because he was caught out there as someone who isn't what is being claimed would be able to take the heat and not play the little kid game by getting up and walking out mid interview.
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

The man is obviously not racist..

You're falling for a slander trick.

It's ok, a ton of people do.

ANYWAY, onto the topic.
I fully expected this from the media. They couldn't keep ignoring the fact that he was surging in the poles, so they decided is he was gonna start getting airtime, might as well make it negative airtime !

Some people that are taking this info from CNN seriously are the same people that say they dont trust the bias media. Yet when it comes to Paul it's a different story?

Im guessing these are hopeless people, that are either tired of hearing people support Ron Paul, or they're just plain ignorant.

This is all just a distraction people..but alright, fall for it. Demonize the only hope America has.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
DAMN GOOD WORK MY FRIEND!!! ive been trying to post this on FB.. but what do you know..... it wont post the title and description. keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Watch the video, it wasn't mid interview! You can clearly see where they spice the video to make it look that way.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Its funny, the more the trolls attack, the more I learn about Ron Paul's career and the MORE I respect this guy for everything he does. He not only stares corruption straight in the eye on Capitol Hill, is a hell of an economist and medical doctor. but he's been such an advocate for personal responsibilities, mutually assured respect, the Constitution and of course, the black community. Ron has been right on foreign policy, finance, domestic issues, and practices what he preaches. What can't this guy do!?

lol @ the anti-Pauls, their methods have backfired (read: CIA's BLOWBACK, thanks Ron Paul) and made his support base even more stronger, educated and organized.

I'm loving this.

It's refreshing to see someone put a positive spin on such a frustrating and ignorant story.

These people are incredible.

CNN is leading them to their pasture.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The premise of this thread is Ron Paul is not a racist and you just admitted that you believed Ron Paul was not a racist. My job is complete.

Thank You for your participation and enthusiastic support of Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You've proven yourself to be one of the biggest Ron Paul trolls on ATS. Congratulations if that was your goal.

Now, if you're going to attack Ron Paul on the CNN interview alone and call it a fact that he couldn't handle the interview so he stormed off, you could at least TRY to make sure there weren't any inconsistencies in the clip itself.

They cut straight from the newsletter question to the very end of the interview when they were de'mic'ing Dr. Paul. Typically, the de'micings are not shown but in this special case, they wanted to make it appear like he couldn't handle the interview anymore and sold you a special piece of propaganda made JUST FOR YOU. They succeeded because they fooled you through and through.

Whats that? you're not a fool, you say? Well you've just been fooled so that makes you a _ _ _ _ .

Did you not see the piece on Gloria Borger? She is THE establishment trying to harass and embarrass Ron Paul (go look up her husband LANCE MORGAN and his connection to congress coalition funding and the military industrial complex), the very establishment you say Ron Paul is bought by and paid for. How does that make sense?

This is the part of the post that is going to make your blood boil

Aren't you the one running around ATS claiming Ron Paul is a puppet chosen by your 'mighty' powers that be? If that is so why would they put an obstacle like this in front of him? To make it appear like he is struggling to earn the presidency? Well I guess that makes sense.

But what doesn't make sense is why you're completely buying into it like its true?.

By your own logic, you shouldn't believe the material they are using against him because its all fabricated for him to win anyways. You should be telling us how all of this CNN interview and newsletter crap is just another part of 'their plan'. Doesn't that make you a complete and utter hypocrite? or maybe just a HUGE FOOL. I'll make you a deal, you choose one between hypocrite, fool, or both, since its your own blunder.

awww snap...somebody got caught red handed in their own tangled web of trolling. If I ever see you troll Ron Paul threads again, I'm totally bringing this up because this AMMO is SWEET!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

2. The "Shut Up And Do Your Home-Work You Stupid Troll Award"

This made me laugh so hard. I kept reading the material thinking this troll/disinfo-guy is
still going on and on, and was I trying to think of a way to get this guy to understand how
OBVIOUS he and his lame attack is/was...but...ummm...you beat me to it...still laughing
edit on 22-12-2011 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
While the racist accusations may end around here (although I doubt it with a few of the members), that's not going to be the case for the mainstream media. They'll continue to bring up that 20 year old newsletter, and hammer the idea that Ron Paul is a racist into the peoples minds.

And they'll believe it. While they sit there like the mindless idiots they are, drooling in front of the TV like clueless zombies, they'll accept whatever propaganda the TV throws at them as reality.

....what can you do. That's the state of humanity right now. People are retarded, and will believe anything that the television tells them, because they are incapable of using even the most basic level of critical thinking. Who needs it? The TV does it for them.

Nevermind Mitt Romney's campaign being funded by the major financial institutions, nevermind Newt Gingrich changing his position on several issues and being an evil sack of dog crap who cheated on his wife who had cancer, let's talk about some old article that makes crazy old Ron Paul look racist! And who cares if he wins in Iowa, because the TV told them it won't matter!

While these moronic sheep flock to the voting booths, they'll think of themselves as sophisticated and intelligent as they vote for the the puppet politicians that the media has shoved in their faces. The last remaining shreds of the Constitution will be flushed down the toilet along with our economy, but the TV will tell them things are going swimmingly, and they'll believe it.

:shk:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yeah OK buddy boy, find us a single speech where Ron Paul says something racist. Not some newsletter under his name, I want to see him saying it with my own eyes. Such a hateful racist must be spouting rhetoric like that nonstop, right? He's probably given at least 1,000 speeches in his political career, find us one instance in which he says something racist that's even remotely comparable to a single racist thing in that newsletter.

The same newsletter that's been public for decades, yet hasn't stopped him from being elected to Congress over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join