It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Destinyone

For nearly 20 yrs it was a non issue because he attempted to hide them and the fact it's his name attached to it is the reason why for the attack as someone's stance does not change as a leopard cannot and does not change its spots.

Ron Paul is not a leopard. He is the man I'm voting for as the only honest candidate for President of the United States.

You can think whatever you want. Ron Paul has my vote. End of conversation.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

But he did disavow himself from it. And if HE doesn't know who wrote it, how can he fire them?

How could he not know who wrote it? If that's true the guy is totally clueless.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

This stance is not based on my opinion but is based in fact. Everyone has the right to form an opinion but when your parents are forced to move in with you and you go broke financing 3 generations that would be of your own fault for blindly backing a racist.

I don't deal in opinions as an opinion can change as quickly as you change socks and only deal in facts because facts are the only thing that is consistent and never changes.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
@ Freenrgy2

Yea, I hear you. I am on the fence a little. Leaning in his defense, but still think it is somewhat odd. I do understand someone could ghost write it and say whatever they wanted, but having worked for a large company where I worked directly for the owner and often had to write letters on his behalf (some that had to be sent out without his approval) I know that I would have had my head handed to me if I had gone off the reservation, so to speak, and had written something diametrically opposed to his viewpoint.

Also, there seems to be some disconnect between his response in '92 I think, where he defended it somewhat and currently where he says he never read it or even knew about it.

Interesting to see this "curse of the front runner" treatment over and over again though. I guess we'll see, but I think you are right that people will believe what they are told without really looking into it with any even handedness.
edit on 23-12-2011 by lellomackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

The fact that he remained dead quiet on this for nearly 20 years speaks volumes and only recently started condemning it , to me it's too late to attempt for him to distance himself from it now. He should've been doing it from day 1. When he first announced his first candidacy for POTUS back in 04 he should've brought it out into the open and started issuing statements again but continuing to ignoring it is no excuse and now he's attempting to backpeddle. Remember Obama's "Fight The Smears" site from 08? Where's his equal to that? What is he hiding?

He should've been distancing himself and slamming this since the mid 1990's and the fact he remained dead silent speaks louder then words can ever say, Am I not right on this?

edit on 23-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lellomackin

Exactly, no disciplinary action from the getgo, failure to act is a colossal failure. It's like any standard letters don't really need oversight from upper management but if you were to write up a letter contradictory or was shifting in policy to that of the stance of both your employer and upper management required the direct consent and approval of both correct?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

This stance is not based on my opinion but is based in fact. Everyone has the right to form an opinion but when your parents are forced to move in with you and you go broke financing 3 generations that would be of your own fault for blindly backing a racist.

I don't deal in opinions as an opinion can change as quickly as you change socks and only deal in facts because facts are the only thing that is consistent and never changes.

I'm not blindly backing anyone. Ron Paul is not a racist. You are a troll. I've grown tired of your trolling on other threads. You can blah blah blah all you want...You are wrong. I am right.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You've still failed to rebut this and I will continue to wonder why you're trolling this issue when it is apart of the very controlled opposition you're claiming Ron Paul is.

Like I promised, I will continue to bring this up when you troll RP threads until you answer straight up....but you won't....because you're a troll.....and I know it....because you're making it way too obvious and I know I'm right.

I also have no problem digging up your past posts to prove your hypocrisies, I remember your past posts pretty well and I know you do too, it is no secret on ATS.

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Aren't you the one running around ATS claiming Ron Paul is a puppet chosen by your 'mighty' powers that be? If that is so why would they put an obstacle like this in front of him? To make it appear like he is struggling to earn the presidency? Well I guess that makes sense.

But what doesn't make sense is why you're completely buying into it like its true?.

By your own logic, you shouldn't believe the material they are using against him because its all fabricated for him to win anyways. You should be telling us how all of this CNN interview and newsletter crap is just another part of 'their plan'. Doesn't that make you a complete and utter hypocrite? or maybe just a HUGE FOOL. I'll make you a deal, you choose one between hypocrite, fool, or both, since its your own blunder.

awww snap...somebody got caught red handed in their own tangled web of trolling. If I ever see you troll Ron Paul threads again, I'm totally bringing this up because this AMMO is SWEET!

edit on 23-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I didn't used to think Ron Paul was racist but I am sure of it now.

I was going to vote for him this time too. Sad. Very sad.
Don't people know they have to change with the world and cannot keep those slaves anymore?

For some this is a very bitter pill.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Let me ask you the same question. What congressman doesn’t sign his name too such bold political statements?

Do any of those words sound like a man that is a veteran, a doctor, a father and an individual that has spent his career staying true to real American principles?

I don’t think you are taking a wider look at the issue. Anyone could have made that story. Nothing in those letters sound like Ron Paul.

Ron is not new, although he might be too a lot of people. The man has a real record. And a rather lengthy record. And I can say this with conviction from experience. Out of all the congressional members I’ve known over my life he is in the minority of individuals that uphold our constitution and has never pan handled away our rights and freedoms for a golden apple.

People want to sit here and argue over old subjects.

Just come out and say you don’t believe him when he goes on the record and gives you his answer to the acusations. Skip too the chase. He has answered these allegations. And that is exactly what they are.

Please watch the video I posted above.

Lastly we all need to take a deep breath and step back. Times are very hard for many people. Some of you are young and I understand your fresh perspectives. Some of you are older with families too feed. Some of you are well off and have good jobs and others don’t. We are a mix of people.

We don’t have too attack each other to discuss the issues, we should try and use some civility and decorum. These are real issues. But they have been addressed many times over a long period of time. We need to be discussing the real issues at hand.

Either show me real unrefeutable evidence of Ron Paul being racists whom personally I don’t think exists. Or let’s move on and discuss real issues.

Aesop

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You are blind to the history of your God Paul.

By being quick to label someone as a troll means you cannot hit back on facts as I continue to knock down each and every lie. You cannot outdebate me, you cannot outmaneuver me, you cannot challenge me as I'm far smarter then you and kow things that you do not and will not.

THE FACTS CONTINUE TO SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Cool, then the MSM has accomplished their goal.

Thanks for looking at all of the facts and coming to your own conclusion without making a fuss.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

For 25 years it was well hidden because he was doing what he was ordered to do, to participate in the wholesale fleecing and destruction of the US and as long as you are doing The SCUM (Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council On Foreign Relations, Rothschilds, Rockerfellers, et al) you can get away with murder but turn against them you become the next target.

First, you ain't caught me on a thing, it is I who has you backed into a corner and it is you who is acting like a rabid dog backed into a corner. You cannot win, you cannot outdebate me, you cannot outwit me, you cannot outsmart me as I'm far smarter then you.

The following more then applies to you and all of the idiots who worship at the altar of Paul :
Frequent Reasons People Defend Unjust, Inept and/or Corrupt Systems (more than one may apply at any given moment):
Ignorant to problem
Apathetic to Problem
Scared of Problem
Found way to benefit from Problem
See membership amongst those benefitting from Problem
Fear being on outside of Problem
Causing Problem

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You are blind to the history of your God Paul.

By being quick to label someone as a troll means you cannot hit back on facts as I continue to knock down each and every lie. You cannot outdebate me, you cannot outmaneuver me, you cannot challenge me as I'm far smarter then you and kow things that you do not and will not.

THE FACTS CONTINUE TO SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!

I'm sry, but every time you post you show the opposite of what you just said. I'm just saying that is what I get from your posts in this thread.

All 100 of them. What exactly are your intentions with all your replies?

Do you want to change people’s opinions?

Are you trying to expose this as something no one knows about but only you?

With comments like these?

“I’m far smarter then you and kow things that you do not and will not."

"You cannot outdebate me, you cannot outmaneuver me, you cannot challenge me"

You use the word facts like its some second hand miracle word.

I am being serious when I ask you what exactly are your intentions in this thread.

What do you want to achieve?

Why are you so hateful?

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Aesop

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

So you've changed the subject YET AGAIN without even attempting to rebut my claims because you know they are true.

You can say how smart you are all day long, I frankly don't care because I disagree. But the important part to note here is that your silence on this topic is your acquiescence. You've forfeited your argument because you had absolutely nothing to say for the second time (but don't worry, your third chance is coming up right now).

Your clear past on ATS shows your intent to paint Ron Paul as one that was chosen and you've always felt you were THE MESSENGER sent to ATS to save us from Ron Paul. Then you buy into the MSM smear campaign giving them credibility and ADMITTING 'THEY' want to destroy him. So what is it? is Ron Paul the controlled opposition or is he not? Can you even answer that much?

How about sticking with one theory? unless...your goal is just to troll everything Ron Paul, which actually makes sense because your other arguments and past actions presents you as a clear hypocrite.

You may deter the topic at hand for the THIRD time but I'm onto you, I've always been and I always will be.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Thank you Aasop, and eLPresidente for sane and logical answers. I got to the point I just wanted to shove a binky in his mouth. Sometimes that's all you can do with a screaming kid.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

seriously...it doesn't even make any sense.

How can he be the chosen one by their special 'TPTB' but they slipped and forgot to tell him not to be a racist, then came back 30 years later to attack him for being a racist when 'supposedly' he is their choice and they control the media and 'supposedly' the whole damn world for that matter.

It makes absolutely no sense and I know I'm wasting my time arguing with this guy, he'll never confess to trolling but some sense of LOGIC needs to be restored here, it's just too out-of-touch with common sense...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesop

Answer to your q's :
1. To enlighten people to the fact that Paul is apart of the corrupt "Left-v-Right" paradigm con fraud!
2, Yes by being unbiased as possible!
3. Expose this former well hidden secret yes, as this is the skeleton in his closet that Mr. Paul refuses flatout to address and get in front of.
4. To prove that I am smarter then most yes, but to do it in a unthreatening way that don't make someone feel belittled or small.
5. Intention is to expose the hoodwinking that is occurring, the fact he would not come out against this publication when it was first produced and gets pissy when he's confronted on it as evidenced by The CNN interview. He threw a tempur tantrum when he couldn't direct and dominate the convo. I don't want someone like that with access to "The Football"!
6. I am not hateful, I just want people to realize once and for all that regardless of whose clothes they wear they are all "Bought and Paid" pawns of corporations, banks and Wall Street and care more about their campaign warchest then they do for America.
7. 31, be 32 next month but have met people that most will never, Dr. Paul being one and am speaking from face to face conversations whereas he couldn't hide behind ideology.

Thank you for asking instead of using that as a vehicle to further belittle or attack me for being able to see reality for what is really is. It is a very bitter pill for most on this thread to swallow but no one ever said that the truth would be easy now did they? I respect you more for asking a question instead of going for my throat, that is what honest and open debate should be all about, this is not a case of oneupmanship and "I got mine so screw you" as it is a case whereas it's too late in the game for him to distance himself from this and for me to remotely take him serious and the stance he's not a racist serious means he should've been coming out against these newsletters that bear his name from the getgo and not making any attempt to hide it from the public. Is this not what we want from all of our elected leaders?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I continue to stay on topic by citing the fact he should've come out against the newsletter decades ago and not get in a hissy fit when they are being brought up now.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Can anyone direct me to the evidence of this alleged racism???

A link would be nice

Thx

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join