It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

In addition, to think, I was going to vote for him...

Oh please, don't LIE. You have been crying about his foreign policy since you got here. How is it that you think people would forget such things?? Aside from all the racist rhetoric etc about Paul, lies like this from people like you is proof you're just on here to troll. You've been called out before about this, I have no idea why you haven't been banned yet.

Every 4 years a president is giving a 30-page letter that they must study to win publics votes. Every 4 years a president is giving an agenda of what and what not to say to please the voters minds, hoping to get a vote.

No president in the history of life has ever pleased the pheasants that knock at the castles door with pitch forks in hand demanding just the basic needs. No republican…No Democrat… and no independent.

They understand that it’s the 1% they care about, but it’s the 99% that they have to trick to get into office, with its magical ,exotic mind games that they play with the 99%, out that 99% they understand that 75% of the 99% have an IQ no greater than .04

So tell me how the magic show turns out before 2012...and why are you so angry, are you ok, pm if you need a shoulder to cry on…its not that serious!

Dude, you didn't even rebut Wookie's post, you quoted him and talked about a complete other subject that had nothing to do with his post. Did you just confess to trolling?

And I agree with him, I've seen you troll RP before too, don't even bring that "and I was going to vote for him" crap in here.

Is it trolling to me when your talking about all the other presidents and how you feel about them,? NO!

SO why is it called trolling when I do it?
Its called having your very own opinion, its called every body in the world doesn’t think alike, its called every body is different, and has different thoughts, its called...debating, its called...im not programmed. It is called...im not a puppet; it is called being your self just as you are doing. Its called ,I don’t care about the majority or the populace on the ‘ATS’ ,lying or deceiving my self just to hang out on a forum for virtual stars and friend ship …its called…I have a life out side the internet…its not that serious!!!

Either you’re here to debate, or your here to flame bait, and take your anger out on people, why don’t you make a choice.

edit on 22-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Haha...well its not like he was sitting at home eagerly waiting to read those newsletters. He had a medical practice.

If I owned a newsletter that was fully operational and had a medical practice to build and maintain, I wouldn't read the newsletters either. Depending on your time management, you could read some but you can't read them all, unless you're that egotistical that you're reading every single one of the newsletters printed with your name on it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
So this man allowed someone to produce a newsletter that allowed his good name to be besmirched by some phony on his team. He did not read any of his Newsletters?

Well Perhaps not a racist but a damn idiot anyway!

Good point buddy. And you make a good point, if someone on his staff was "a loose cannon" then that could be a serious problem. People who work for you have a tendency if your running for President to be be carried with you, and work in an administration if your actually elected. But the thought he'd tolerate a bigot for me, is disgusting enough...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Tiger5

Haha...well its not like he was sitting at home eagerly waiting to read those newsletters. He had a medical practice.

If I owned a newsletter that was fully operational and had a medical practice to build and maintain, I wouldn't read the newsletters either. Depending on your time management, you could read some but you can't read them all, unless you're that egotistical that you're reading every single one of the newsletters printed with your name on it.

Man all we have that stays with us is our good name. He should have had the wisdom to protect it the way that all professional doctors do. Also this idiot could have hurt his practice... Anyway I am not going to beat him up over his errors of over 10 years ago.

Canhe fix the country??? is the most important question ofr me.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Tiger5 because: clarification

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by susp3kt

The msm is not where anyone is getting this info from but from the horse's mouth directly via a newsletter with his name in the title. So sorry, nice attempt troll but no!

Oh, I guess you missed the CNN interview where he is harassed by Gloria Borger with the same question/accusation over & over again. In your world CNN isn't a MSM news source I guess.

...& LOL @ "troll"...Pot calling the kettle black syndrome going on w/ you much?

ETA: If you were half informed, you would know he did not author the newsletter in question. Nor does RP condone anything remotely racist. Facts man, facts: Get some.

Pz guy.
edit on 22-12-2011 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It's trolling when you get on here and LIE about your position just to stir things up because you don't like the topic in the thread. You're exposed once again. Go troll somewhere else, hopefully you will eventually be banned. Bye bye.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It's trolling when you get on here and LIE about your position just to stir things up because you don't like the topic in the thread. You're exposed once again. Go troll somewhere else, hopefully you will eventually be banned. Bye bye.

Whats my position exactly,lol

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
We all must face the fact Dr. Paul will not win the nomination. He will run on a 3rd party ticket and it will split the vote. No doubt! You can either blame Dr. Paul or cheer him for 4 more years. It all depends on which side you are on. We will all get to see which side Dr. Paul is on as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I appreciate you posting links to parts of the newsletters. I did find a couple of articles with racy undertones, but nothing I would say that definitely, beyond a doubt racist. The letters containing these undertones didn't strike me as coming directly from him. I know for a fact he did not write a lot of those articles, unfortunately there were not whole newsletters, so I wonder if there was a authors credited to the newsletter. Its definitely something to chew on. Overall, as I said, was there some stereotyping? Yes. Did read some sort of literature that I would consider racist? Ignorant, yes. Racist, no. Personally, I do not find much of any of this to be a big deal honestly. Romney is part of a discriminatory religion towards blacks, Bachman and Santorum pretty much hate anything Muslim and middle eastern, Perry has Camp NIggerhead, Cain and Newt are definitely sexist. I don't see threads burning them at the cross. I will chalk this up to a "con" I guess for Ron Paul. He's still getting my vote because his pros outweigh the cons substantially.

BTW, could anyone prove that they are not racist? If I was to accuse anyone in the world, I am sure I can find something they might have said that is a bit off-color and run with it. Obama was a supposed racist, Bush 1 and 2 were racist apparently. I am sure I can dig up stories about most of the Presidents. Its the ultimate "plan B" for smearing anyone.

BTW, everyone should take themselves out of the box for a moment and just remember, nobody is perfect. Yeah, maybe he should have paid more attention to what he is putting his name on.

Just remember next time you sign your name onto something and get screwed over after the fact. Using the argument that he shouldn't be President because he was too ignorant to fully read his newsletter is equal to the argument that people who have had their homes foreclosed upon completely had it coming and deserved everything that happened to them. Happened all of the time with contracts, leases, and etc. etc.

If he is elected President and he comes out in white sheets screaming white power, then I guess I am wrong. Otherwise, there is nothing to prove that he is a racist and his actions, while may not absolutely prove that he is not racist, they go a long way to make me believe he is not.

edit on 22-12-2011 by clarkness because: Added something

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

Whats my position exactly,lol

Your position is clearly NOT this:

In addition, to think, I was going to vote for him...

BS, we all know your stance on Ron Paul and it's not in support of him now, nor has it ever been since you got on ATS, as many have seen. That's fine, but when you start lying and saying things like the above quote, it's time to get out of the discussion. Your continual willingness to keep on with it, is again proof of your trollish motives.

edit on 22-12-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

after reading a post by Destiny777

TextI'm sure there will be insults, vitriol, and hatred for the purposes of simply trolling for attention, as the internet has become a giant playground for children of all types. However...Its only the nature of the ego to react in anger against anything which threatens its stability. This is NOT a statement against those who merely disagree with my assessments. I don't mind if you simply "don't buy it." However, there's a difference between the "expression an opinion" against an argument when its a well thought out reason which contains logic, versus a disagreement for the sake of instigation. So, when the situation simply degrades to insults especially from the onset, then it clearly demonstrates the weaknesses of the person's ego and argument, versus having a solid and sound reason for rejection. But, if its a war of words you seek to have with me, I WILL ONLY RETURN LOVE. So...be aware. I have no reason to struggle against anyone's personal vendettas, and I don't give into "attention seeking."

i never understood why people act the way they do when you disagree with them,now i do.I no longer want to argue with ...'ATTENTION TROLLS' .

I WILL ONLY RETURN LOVE. 'TO ALL MY ATTENTION TROLLS',Have a Merry christmas'eLPresidente and
Wookiep

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

He should've read my first post.
Scored me my first 500pt. applause for that one!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

edit on 22-12-2011 by Wookiep because: Nevermind I think they left.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So I finally figured out the reasoning behind Ron Paul's being a racist. Since he is a reptilian shapeshifter bent on the destruction of human kind, he is indeed racist...he is against our entire race.

End of story, murder solved, bingo was his name-o, let's go home and have a milk shake.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by eLPresidente

He will never be POTUS and that is that as he's OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD!

No more elderly! Not the message a weak nation wants to send!

Hey I can loan you a shovel if you would like to dig that hole faster.

What else are you thinking of that your too afraid to type in this forum?

Aesop

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henley
We all must face the fact Dr. Paul will not win the nomination. He will run on a 3rd party ticket and it will split the vote. No doubt! You can either blame Dr. Paul or cheer him for 4 more years. It all depends on which side you are on. We will all get to see which side Dr. Paul is on as well.

The "big picture" that everyone misses is that if Paul makes it to the Oval?..

Well if you think nothing is getting done now in Congress and the Senate, well as the saying goes "You ain't seen nothin yet".

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
He refuses to release the names of the people that wrote the newsletters.

He claims he knows...but he won't release the names.

Prove it. Surely you can, unless you are merely spurting factless garble because your head is clouded with the "hope and change" you are still waiting on from Obama.

Prove he won't release the names?
Well either you can find the names because Paul released them or you cannot. Can you?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater
This is all nonsense and an obvious reaction to Dr. Pauls ever increasing support.

Now lets get back to winning Iowa! Don't waste time on this BS, thats the oppositions plan.

Frater

If your plan is to win Iowa, you already lost. Please concentrate on that. The one place where Paul is winning. How many presidents has Iowa picked in the 30 years they have been doing this?

Good luck with all them eggs in that basket.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by Frater
This is all nonsense and an obvious reaction to Dr. Pauls ever increasing support.

Now lets get back to winning Iowa! Don't waste time on this BS, thats the oppositions plan.

Frater

Paul is going to win in a landslide.

Win what?
Seriously, what?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hey, I am a HUGE Ron Paul supporter and am very concerned and curious about these allegations. Can anyone provide a link to the actual unabridged material that is generating these claims? All I can seem to find is edited clips and editorial commentary with vague references.

We all need to review this body of evidence, in it's actual form, and draw our own conclusions.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join