It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Koreans, Mother Nature compete to grieve hardest for Kim Jong-il

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

North Koreans, Mother Nature compete to grieve hardest for Kim Jong-il

www .theaustralian.com.au

Even Mother Nature is mourning the death of North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, with ice cracking around his birthplace and expressions of grief from a bird, according to Pyongyang's official media.

Meanwhile, North Koreans have been told to pay respects to late leader Kim Jong-il three times a day and mourning rituals have become a test of their loyalty to the communist dynasty, an expert said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
According to the Main News source in North Korea, Mother Nature is competing against the North Korean people in a bid to see which is more sad at the death of their leader Kim Jong Il. With ice cracking around the place where people are mourning, it is believed that Mother nature is also crying and expressing it's sadness over his death.

www .theaustralian.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Really really, how about North Korea's nuclear bomb tests. They are polluting the land with radiation

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Every paper in the world is proficient with the propaganda.

Mother nature doesn't recognize borders.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
Mother nature doesn't recognize borders.

But since KJL made the earth and controlled the weather MN is rightly lamenting his passing!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Well, when they all fall through the frozen lake,
I guess they will know who is boss.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What I find intriguing, is South Korea disputes the train leaving Pyongyang. So the North is lying about the train moving. Satellite photos show that the train didn't move over the weekend. So what gives?

Of course they could be lying just for some small insignificant reason, or it could be much more.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Great Story here Even better video, I really like the last 2 seconds, It's as if they are all told something....Like, get ready to cry? Really messed up country I'm affraid. Poor poor people of N Korea. I just hope things change and for the better.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I think nature was crying with joy,instead of grief.

And the people there are acting like they knew the guy personally,the little robots...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Really really, how about North Korea's nuclear bomb tests. They are polluting the land with radiation

Say what? They've only ever tested two bombs and they were underground.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
the video in that link is telling. the adults may be able to churn out the BS tears, but those kids were really struggling, some infact were on the verge of laughing/smiling.

new topics

top topics

join