It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking out of an interview with a major news source is no way to become President.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

well i doubt it was "can you take off your mic?" so it doesn't really matter. the point is he should be able to answer any question in a calm cool and PRESIDENTIAL manner.

Even Nixon could do better than this.... well... maybe..

POINT IS, i definately shouldnt be comparing Ron Paul to Nixon and trying to figure out who would act better. Ron Paul should be the obvious choice.. and hes not... so that sucks...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

well i doubt it was "can you take off your mic?" so it doesn't really matter. the point is he should be able to answer any question in a calm cool and PRESIDENTIAL manner.

Even Nixon could do better than this.... well... maybe..

POINT IS, i definately shouldnt be comparing Ron Paul to Nixon and trying to figure out who would act better. Ron Paul should be the obvious choice.. and hes not... so that sucks...

You didn't answer my question, what did she ask him?

Why would CNN edit out the question?!?!?!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

He should have said to ask Barrack Obama for the legal definition of Slander...It's obvious that the race card is now being played and stupid black voters will believe it.

Remember the Howard Stern video where he asked black people on the street what they thought of Obama...The catch is that Stern switched Obama's point of view with McCains...All the blacks interviewed said they would vote for Obama even though it was McCain's point of view.

This is the early stages of derailment. Give it time and Ron Paul will be done.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

how would i know? i just told you why it doesnt matter, so why would i even care?

if it matters to you, send them an email and ask them.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

how would i know? i just told you why it doesnt matter, so why would i even care?

if it matters to you, send them an email and ask them.
'

it should matter to you, how can you have negative thoughts about someone being done with an interview when you don't even know what was asked in it!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

i repeat: "he should be able to answer any question in a calm cool and PRESIDENTIAL manner."

and thats the end of it, as far as im concerned.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dezertdog

Originally posted by Hawking
Personally I like to see a man who's willing to walk away from slanderous idiots who demand that he explain himself over and over and over again

Why give them the time of day when they don't deserve it?

Old axiom. "Never explain,your friends don't want to hear it and your enemies won't believe you anyway."

Lol sorry whenever I read your posts I end up starring you for the amazing avatar and then reading what you said

Cheers though either way
edit on 22-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The video linked here is NOT the video I watched today. The video linked here has been HEAVILY edited. Ron Paul answered her several times, but she kept asking it over and over!. Another Ron Paul supporter has reported that the report he saw on TV was even more heavily edited, not even showing Paul's response, but just him taking off his mike and leaving. But, no, media doesn't have an agenda, does it?

What I find very interesting is that Gloria Borger's husband works for Powell Tate, whose clients include just about every area of the military-industrial complex:

www.economicpolicyjournal.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

all the more reason to avoid giving them ammunition.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Ron Paul isnt Racist He Never Wrote those Newsletters End of story the only reason CNN did this is because they know they cant win him over the issues, my goodness it seems that media is like a Giant computer with a memory disk running from 2008

edit on 22-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This racist thing the news media is trying to put out is nothing more than BS, everybody is racist to a point... I remember reading this somewhere:

Using a variety of sophisticated methods, psychologists have established that people unwittingly hold an astounding assortment of stereotypical beliefs and attitudes about social groups: black and white, female and male, elderly and young, gay and straight, fat and thin. Although these implicit biases inhabit us all, we vary in the particulars, depending on our own group membership, our conscious desire to avoid bias and the contours of our everyday environments.

Get a life... the racist thing is overblown, take the time to understand why this is why it is... you have to take the time to see things in another’s point of view and others have to do the same; Until that happens everything will remain the same, you are a racist because of what you have perceived out of your life experiences, and allot of those presumptions change as we get older and understand more.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ron Paul walked out on Sacha Baron Cohen too.

I think Ron Paul knows when he's taking crap and I'm glad he walked out - he's got cajones.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Its very difficult for Ron Paul considering the media will do absolutely anything to discredit him. People need to look past this anf see what mainstream media is about.

Mainstream media is about lies and political propaganda, period.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yeah, like Barak can.
Cause we know how important appearances and acting are and how unimportant character and integrity are.

Bleh

Really it astounds me how anyone can be SO CLEAN at his age- it's amazing any of our politicians are over 35. Less years = less time to screw up in some way that the media can hang you with.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think the problem that people are having accepting the OP's premise is that for some reason they're assuming all voters are like us here on ATS. Most voters aren't going to go out and do extensive research on candidates. The extent to which they know about a candidate comes from interviews like this one. As I stated previously this is the first time Ron Paul has really had a chance at getting the Republican nomination. That means that this is the first time most voters are actually paying attention to him. Therefore, most of them haven't heard about this issue before. It doesn't matter how many times he has had to respond to these allegations, there are always voters out there who are unaware of these allegations and thus he should continue to answer the same way he always has. That way these voters will become educated instead of being given reason to suspect that he is guilty.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join