It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superb graphical representation of the Eurozone crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
All I can say is hats off to the BBC:

If only all information were presented this clearly

You now understand the core issues!

Check out the web of debt too, plus the other links at the bottom of the first page.

I can't see how this could be miniaturised for direct presentation here, but I thought it worthwhile starting a discussion on the back of this depiction as so much complex information has been distilled and made readily accessible.

All the same, a solution to the final dilemma is far from simple...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Some very nice info there!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
HOLY COW!!!!
Imagine a world where a main stream media outlet actually informs us or better put intends not to confuse us.
S&F

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That is why I buy silver like it's going out of syle.

In the web of debt, every one's debt is over 100% of GDP (except Japan)

Some are over 200% and Ireland is over 1000%

Imagine working for 10 years and giving every thing to your credit card company. That's what's facing these countries.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Someone else on here posted this in another thread but it is relevant (and funny)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I just added up the UKs debt and also what the UK is owed from the graphics shown and if you take one away from the other it only comes to 153 billion.

My question is: Why cant all the money that a country owes and is owed be swapped around to cancel out some of the debts? Or is that being too simple?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

A most reasonable question but I think the answer would probably be the bankers themselves. For example, The Bank of England is not owned by England or its citizens but by the Rothschilds and I think the same can be said for most if not all other central banks. The Federal Reserve is also a private corporation. Therein, imho, lies the root of the problem.

top topics

join