It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An eerie coincidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
When kim jong il died the other day, I immediately thought about an xbox 360 game that I played a few months ago called Homefront. I remember watching the opening to the game and thinking how real this could be sometime in the future. I also remember in the opening trailer, that kim jong il dies. I didn't remember what year they said he died in, but just now found the video and decided to share it with you all. It says he dies in 2012 but wow, we are only a couple weeks away from 2012...Take a look at the trailer and give me your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So are you saying that the people who wrote the story line for this video game were in on some conspiracy and some how were able to know when he will die in the future, even though they were wrong about when he would die?

I mean not to be rude at all. I just don't see the coincidence. The game says he dies in 2012. He died in 2011.

Forgive me if I am missing something obvious and please go easy on me if I am. I just have a head ache right now.

edit on 21-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Creepy man. Although I seriously doubt it is prophetic.

Also, there is no way we would let another country occupy us.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel5383

I have played that game and I too remembered the intro of the game when I heard the news of his death. I do not think though that Korea will invade and out do our soldiers right here in the US. In fact I am pretty sure the civilians will do pretty well against Korea if they invaded. (For those who have not played the game, the plot of it is Kim Jung II dies and his son takes over, unifies Korea and proceedes to invade and occupy the United States)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
North Korea probably doesn't have the logistics to invade japan let alone the US. It's more likely that a cave man could land on the moon than NK invading the US.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The only way N. Korea could invade the U.S. is on the shoulders of China. You never know what allies will do....

Des

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Call of duty Black ops had you killing Castro. The way you do it was almost exactly like the story we got from the killing of BinLaden.

Call of duty and Battlefield predicts that russia and china will be at war with the U.S on its homefront. The games are preparing our youth for it.

These are not just games. They are simulators and trainers.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Call of duty Black ops had you killing Castro. The way you do it was almost exactly like the story we got from the killing of BinLaden.

Call of duty and Battlefield predicts that russia and china will be at war with the U.S on its homefront. The games are preparing our youth for it.

These are not just games. They are simulators and trainers.
yea! In Tribes (an old vid game) I learned how to fly with a jetpack while shooting a handheld mortor and chain gun. I could also turn invisible and fly hovercraft!

So I'm prepared

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
the man was 69 and had KNOWN major health problems, not a mystery that he would die soon anyways.

top topics

join