It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is all Hell Bout to Break Loose in Arizona?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I can't help but to think of Buford T. Justice (I just dated myself there) when I see that Sheriff on TV. Only difference there is; at least Buford had some emotion and compassion for his fellow man. But on a serious note, I think that Sheriff needs to spend some time as a resident in his own encampments and share a meal of rotten ham with a side of 90 day old string beans with his "guests". The fact that he basically forces the inmates to eat spoiled food, should be enough to cost him his badge. But then again, this IS the USSA.
edit on 12/22/2011 by DarknessMatters because: Because I felt like it

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Interestingly enough below news was out not too long ago about reduction in Border Patrol agents and National Guards to assume the role. Contradictingly there is now talk about reducing the National Guards too. Keep the people wondering whats going on? Or is it typical washington management style (lack of communication).

Links are ordered ascendingly by dates.

LINK1

LINK2

LINK3

LINK4

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They are also drawing down national guard on the sw border. And with the ndaa bill in place, arizona may be the beginning of the second american civil war.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Joe practices something called COMMON SENSE, makes jail time not fun and he has a strong stance on illegal immigration... some may call him crazy... at least he sticks to his convictions and doesn't back down when confronted.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Arpaio's office engaged in a pattern and practice of civil rights and constitutional violations and discriminated against Latinos

Which Latinos? There are two types. Legal, and otherwise.

I see it like this, If there were 1500 fat white guys in their 40's all robbing liquor stores in Jersey, I wouldn't be surprised to have the Police pay close attention to me if I was in that town. I would completely understand. I May not like it, but absolutely would understand.

It's a price you pay for security.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I predict this will not go well. Arpio has a huge following in AZ and this is a clear message from the Feds that illegal immigrants have protected status.and citizens don't

Now Att.General Holder/aka fast and furious has his hands in it ,and Janet , I hate Americans they are all terrorists,Nepolitano, what the heck !!! what more proof do we need that we have been sold down the river ?

this should be an impeachable offense

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I live in Arizona and though I despise Sheriff Joe for the way he treats his inmates, I oppose illegal aliens. My step-mother came to the US from Korea back in the 80's. She followed the law and obtained her legal citizenship; IT CAN BE DONE. Arizona has had to "freeze" it's public healthcare plan for people without children because the system is so strapped for cash. Can you just imagine how much cash would be left if we WERE NOT proving free healthcare, food stamps and cash assistance to ILLEGAL ALIENS??

It disgusts me that my partner of 12 years can't obtain free health care while she is ILL an unemployed right now. She has chronic conditions which require medications. My MOTHER, who had a heart attack earlier this year is also being denied free healthcare and may DIE if she can't get to her doctors and get her meds. She started a new job but their health insurance has a 1 year clause which will not pay for ANYTHING PRE-EXISTING for the first year of coverage. These are the people that deserve healthcare, not an illegal that has CHOSEN to have six kids, can't speak English and WON'T get a damn job.

The feds want to have an open border with Mexico and Canada so they can complete their "North American Union" people so WAKE UP. Sheriff Joe may be hard and he may be corrupt but at least he wants to keep the illegals OUT.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

It's people like your partner, Mother and step mom that deserve to have things that the illegals are getting for free. One of the many reasons I oppose illegal immigration. These people get to the head of the line and have so many people standing up for them, while our own citizens suffer and go without. We have millions of people coming here with respect and through the proper channels who are still waiting in line.

It also costs us billions of dollars for free education for their children, free healthcare, welfare, prison costs etc. Ilegals immigrants steal identities, use fraudelant paperwork and continue to break laws. Enough is enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join