It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford 20 Dec 2011 - He is Ped Off

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

We cannot just sit idly by and allow this mess to occur. Why should we complicate his schedule? We have the power on Earth to stop these measures cold hence why we have the numbers game in our favour.

I speak to him multiple times a day and can assure you that if it's something we can handle without requiring external support or aide from The Govt Of The Divine as we are empowered with the knowledge and know how to tackle the item at hand.

His job is to serve as an absolute last resort whereas when every other option fails, every plan fails then gives rise to his return but as long as an avenue exists down here for us to flip and reverse this course that is the preferred first option scenario. Look at the Arab Spring and Occupy movements as of late, do you really think that both "just happened by themselves without a little cajoling from the Divine? As if, both have been a long time coming and recently the decision was made to launch both.

We have all been empowered to fix this mess ourselves. The Govt Of The Divine is in fact closely monitoring things down here and will act however appropriate but we should not totally rely on them and them alone to fix this mess when we can more then do so.

We can also use and employ as yet to occur prophecies fro Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus to prevent things from occurring which will in effect shut down alot of the Revelations from actually transpiring.

It is The SCUM who are trying to bring forth Armeggedon and The Apocalypse and we must stop them at all costs!

Interesting times, most definitely!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
what is this 'action' you are referring to? what can be done to prevent beings whose nature want to destroy everything.The human agencies that they work through through the NWO network are only the expendable front line of a horrifying army of demonic forces that have been building up in secret for 2000 years. They have already ruined the environment and corrupted the DNA of every creature and plant on the planet including microbes. They have taken over electronic communication. They have converted two thirds of humanity into robot pyschopaths. They enslaved humanity in a matrix of debt slavery. They have burned or hidden all evidence of ancient truth they can find and are still destroying or hording it. They have run a successful campaign of blaming Yahshua,and Yahweh for their crimes and most people believe this garbage. So what are you going to 'do'?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It is up to the people to expose them, awaken others to their existence! It is up to us in the know to emlighten and illuminate others as to their atrocities!

Remember, when humanity comes together as one and says in one united voice "Enough is enough!" will they be stopped!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

That is one of the lamest excuses for inaction if I've ever heard one, "Why do anything when we could just let Jesus figure it all out?"! Why complicate his plate further? We have been giving a thinking brain rooted in logic, common sense and knowledge!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

I agree he knows what he's talking about there but I'm not sure they can be stopped they are all too poweful unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

That is one of the lamest excuses for inaction if I've ever heard one, "Why do anything when we could just let Jesus figure it all out?"! Why complicate his plate further? We have been giving a thinking brain rooted in logic, common sense and knowledge!

what's wrong with you when did I say don't act? what I said is act, but I also said it is Jesus's job to fix this and anyone who doesn't want to meet him doesn't love him . I also said Wilcock and Fulford are trading the devil they know for the devil they don't know expecting a different result, which is the definition of insanity. I'm not buying it because that sounds like the same lie that got us all into this mess.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Nothing is wrong with me!

What you are advocating for (which is dangerous) is we do nothing!

The Rothschilds, Rockerfeller's are very and extremely dangerous people for which there is really no equal to as they are the closet thing to Leviticus and Revelations as they have the money, the reach to bring forth the apocalypse and alot of the final Antichrist prophecies point to their family lines directly as their bloodlines are the "Great Deceiver" and The Serpent! Re-read the scripture in that park and focus on those families and you'll notice similarities.

The White Dragon Society has no intentions for global takeover as we are not trading one evil for another.

The following statement terrifies me :
-----
I also said it is Jesus's job to fix this and anyone who doesn't want to meet him doesn't love him
----

My life, my everything is already sworn to The Son and the rest of The Holy Family and as God as my witness the person you see me rip their shoes and socks off of and start to kiss their feet will be him so my love for him is eternal. Personally I'd rather see him up there during my occasional trips up there instead of down here and can assure you that as far as I know and what I am allowed to say is the Rapture will not occur anytime soon we are coming together which was is adherent to a major prerequisite that needs to be achieved in order to keep the return off of the schedule both the Sequencing and Strategy Committees as both have yet to see the item cross their desks.

I got him and the Dark Lord and God all on speed dial and no info from there or chatter indicates a possible return is being discussed!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
good luck with that Immaculata, you have Yahweh and Satan on speed dial ? and you talk to them both equally and have it all figured out? then why are you the one that is worried? Take a deep breath and calm down or read the bible. I don't know what I can tell ya if you won't even read what I wrote in my replies

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Hmm you registered in 2011 and post about fulford.

interesting...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Satan is reality isn't as dominating as people think, he can only take over you if you allow him to. Keep the Lord in your heart and if you feel that Satan is trying to take over, simply ask the following :

"Lord, Can you please issue me another dose of Positively Charged Karmatic White Light Of The Holy Spirit as this azzhated douchewad Satan is trying to come in" and always say THANK YOU LORD! and within a couple of hours it'll be to you and tell Satan the following in a very stern and commanding voice and he will back down :

"Satan, My all and my families all is sworn to The White Light Of The Holy Spirit and do I need to contact him?" He will back down each and everytime as he's a rat weasel who gets off on people being evil. Don't even give Satan the acknowledgement as that is what he feeds off of. He's a vulture in that regards. Tell him to go and he has to go.

If that don't work grab a bible, your rosary beads. Take your bible, perform the Sign Of The Cross, place in your hand, wrap the beads around your hand in the bible like you would apply a bandage to your hand going from gap between index and thumb to the side of the hand that your pinky sits at, loop three times around the hand (do not though cut off your bloodflow circulation), but no knots bring the wrapped bible to your head (forehead zone preferred as that's a master entry avenue (by shutting this avenue down redeclares you as an impenetrable and an impregnable fortress) and recite the "Our father" twice and the "Hail Mary" twice and he will go away and it'll work each and everytime.

Let Satan know he is a (insert your preferred expletive here (use of foul language is acceptable here)) and he will back down!
edit on 28-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I know this post will get no attention what-so-ever being on page 5 and all, but he might be on to something in the Star of David...

It was actually adopted for use in the Rothschild family crest as well...

And although they have given to Jewish charities, they are far from being your poster-childs (zing) for the Jewish faith...

They turned away Jewish refugees during WW2 after-all...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join