It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford 20 Dec 2011 - He is Ped Off

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford is definately qualified to be involved in this heavy behind the scenes action.....I guess surviving several murder attempts recently may be reason enough to be "passionate " about this info.
Ben has claimed that he is under the protection of asian underworld players.( i think they are the white dragons)
He is a long time financial writer for a well know magazine, and speaking japanese, fluently he has resided and reported on that end of the world for some time......
Its very logical that he would fall into this info through his work.....
And equally arguable that much of what he says is dead on the money historically and verifyable if one looks it up.
It is where the information leads that is unbelievable....it just gets fantastic because we dont have the background info he has aqquired over years.
(Like learning to speak japanese etc)
The guy is no dummy and hes a respected reporter as far as i know....
Yeah, Cooper,Beter, Fulford could all be disinfo plants, but even DIS info has a few kernels of truth.....
I imagine that if there was such a cabal (and it appears so) then they would have progressed to such expansive crimes and agendas easily by now.
Kim Jung may have been helped off the stage as he has lingered a while too log for the good of NK.
The machinations of such totalitarian govs usually end up in this stage sooner or later.....
I for one fully expected that to happen.......as soon as he got incapacitated.
The nuclear tsunami scenario is an actual military contemplation of the past, and if such a cabal was cash strapped, they may try to hold any country to ransome.....after all corporations such as Lever and United Fruit et al have been bankrupting entire countries economies successfully for years.
The utter scale is what boggles the mind.
His info is about some huge and evil agendas which are mostly plauible, and he does have a lot of back up material usually when interviewed.
I can see where these kind of gigantic plots would move slowly and ponderously on a whole different time track to normal human existance too......they could be "hidden in plain sight"simply because they are so vast and complicated.
The names he mentions are seldom said aloud in the rank and file because we dont really know who all the players are at that level, many of whom hide in strict secrecy their whole lives......rarely seen in public.
Others are so public that it is back to the hidden in plain sight problem.......
I tend to remain fencebound till the enemy is more clearly defined historically and evidentiaally before acting out a citizens arrest scenario against well guarded people.........but here i must add my willingness to attempt such a thing should the evidence be laid out overwhelmingly substantiated by the facts.
His claim to a recruitment attempt by the illuminatti that was broached to him by high powered japanese buisnessman ...that he has on tape, is easily backed up by presenting the tape (for us to get translated by a neutral party) so, wheres the tape?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Great find op. hopefully it will open peoples eyes about the illuminati.
S and F

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
why must we arrest these people.???
he said the ninjas was going to kill them all
he dont make sense anymore..

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I agree with everything Fulford has said about the short list of puppet masters that have been controlling humanity for so long.

But I live in a far away, isolated community, I have limited funds, and I don't see how on earth I could answer his call to arrest Kissenger, Bush Soros, or anybody else.

I'm a firm believer in mass mind... if we all IMAGINED these creeps getting arrested everyday, I bet we could make it happen.

Let's do it!

Visualize the arrests of every individual listed in that video every day (maybe one a day would be more practical).

We could do it - we could make this happen!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Next video from ben, or next blog entry from David Wilcock, will surerly claim their is supicious circumstances around Prince Philip today. Surerly

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
why must we arrest these people.???
he said the ninjas was going to kill them all
he dont make sense anymore..

Maybe he believes that killing another person is bad. Maybe he and the organisation he affiliated with would prefer not to behave in the same fashion as the Cabal they seek to get rid of. Maybe he wants people of the world in their respective country to do their own laundry at home.

Between you and I, you can be awful pissed off and still remain peaceful.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
so he wants us to kill off or arrest TPTBs and grab the gold and turn it over to HIS Asian Dragon family? I'm confused??

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

An ultimatum will be issued shortly and based upon the answer it will dictate the next move. That is soon!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

The intent and goal of him and the Dragons is to get these douchewads out of our lives forever and they will not take the gold and will work to ensure that goal. Consider The Dragons the muscle of the Occupy movement so to speak but are unofficially connected.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

The intent and goal of him and the Dragons is to get these douchewads out of our lives forever and they will not take the gold and will work to ensure that goal. Consider The Dragons the muscle of the Occupy movement so to speak but are unofficially connected.

That is an interesting thought. We do cross our fingers; however, that they do not have an ulterior motive/.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

That is an interesting thought. We do cross our fingers; however, that they do not have an ulterior motive/.

see this is what I mean, they are the DRAGON FAMILY,and a cursory study of dragons should tell you they can't be trusted, of course they would promise Fulford a beautiful world utopia,but we just have to operate on faith that they mean that? Now we hear rumors that they are descendents of some ETs from the past? gee where have we heard that story before?

Originally posted by Glargod

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i trust FULFORD more than that david wilcox dude. he's totally being used with disinfo

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Any Navy Seals \ Special Forces knows the military briefings prior to 9-11 or the "Al Quaeda boogey man" was that "armed Americans are the nations biggest threat".

Now why would the US Military be briefing the biggest threat was Armed Citizens?

The people Fulford is calling out have plans to slaughter America.

Since they made up the "terrorist" boogey man they've got a brainwashed force now willing to slaughter their own country. There are weapons now which are 100 years ahead of what you think we have.

There is NO stopping the mad men who are soon going to slaughter the world. After they are done the few surviving humans will be in the Stone Age. They will bow before the new God's who step out with all the technology that's been hidden from us.

Humanity will be enslaved. There is no possible way to stop them. Even if you arrested the group Fulford called out, they've got back up madmen who will continue with their Agenda.

You and I are witnessing the death of free human beings.

The reason they hacked the US military down to a few people......the point and click annihilation of the world removes the humanity of it for the people doing the clicking. They'll never see the faces they slaughtered.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

They are not asking for anything, no allegiance, no financial expansion opportunities, no expansion of their corporate arm. No nothing because the same groups that are threatening them threaten us all.

They don't need money, they don't need property as they've got that and more.

Besides, Fulford called out SCUM Extraordinaire David Rockerfeller and actually got Rockerfeller to not only respond but to show up at his door. If Fulford was no real threat they simply would've brushed him off instead of wasting their time confronting him.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

With a defeatist attitude like this I hope that you've already got your room booked at The FEMA Detention Centres because to say that there is no hope makes you a plant for them as you are trying to defeat and thwart our ability to fight back.

Either stand with humanity or else you are working against us!

Complacency is no excuse for not doing a thing. Instead of sitting on the sidelines waiting for someone else to make the next move, be the change, effect the change as when we all stand united will they fall!
edit on 24-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
well I consider myself awake and aware ,but I'm still not certain what exactly it is that they are expecting us to 'do'
apart from educating ourselves and knowing our enemy, what would that be?

either the Dragon Clan make good on a demonstration of their ability to stand against the NWO or it's all smoke and mirrors,not saying Fulford is a bad guy but he's been crying wolf about this for a few years now ,he said Nov 11th would be DDay for the NWO, but it doesn't look like that happened

but I'm Christian and I have a feeling I know where all this is going

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The plan is hush hush now but have faith that there are major moves being made via backchannels!

The SCUM (Bilderberg, Council On Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission et al) want to being forth the Apocalypse as depicted in Relevations.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The plan is hush hush now but have faith that there are major moves being made via backchannels!

The SCUM (Bilderberg, Council On Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission et al) want to being forth the Apocalypse as depicted in Relevations.

well I have faith ,In Jesus , we'll see what we see. True about the SCUM they are nuts

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Stop praying for a miracle because quite frankly none will happen, he will only reappear when things get bad enough to warrant it and is strictly contingent and predicated upon what we do here, if we as humans allow ourselves to be taken over then yes, that will bump that date up but if we kick The SCUM to the curb that will ensure that The Second Coming doesn't have to happen.

To remain silent while atrocities are being committed is no excuse for non action, remaining complacent to the obvious is not an option. We can and will save ourselves, of course him, The Holy Family and The Government Of The Divine is carefully and cautiously monitoring the situation down here, make no mistake about that but as evidenced of both The Arab Spring and The Occupy movement and the global awakening that is occurring now means that as long as we maintain the course and recapture the course of this ship the reason for The Second Coming doesn't have to occur! They are waiting for us all to finally say in one global voice "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" and once we do the road will be plowed for us to rise to our true potential hence why we were blessed with the gifts of reason, logic, common sense so that we could realize that there is a problem and to enable us to do something about it.

Revelations is merely a warning of what could be if we here, today do nothing and allow this slippery slide to occur! It was never intended to be the "End all, Be all!".

I am in no way advocating losing faith in The Son but realize that for this to work you must also have faith in your fellow human being as we all must come together. Besides, he's one of my many bosses!

Become the miracle, become the change!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Stop praying for a miracle because quite frankly none will happen, he will only reappear when things get bad enough to warrant it and is strictly contingent and predicated upon what we do here, if we as humans allow ourselves to be taken over then yes, that will bump that date up but if we kick The SCUM to the curb that will ensure that The Second Coming doesn't have to happen.

To remain silent while atrocities are being committed is no excuse for non action, remaining complacent to the obvious is not an option. We can and will save ourselves, of course him, The Holy Family and The Government Of The Divine is carefully and cautiously monitoring the situation down here, make no mistake about that but as evidenced of both The Arab Spring and The Occupy movement and the global awakening that is occurring now means that as long as we maintain the course and recapture the course of this ship the reason for The Second Coming doesn't have to occur! They are waiting for us all to finally say in one global voice "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" and once we do the road will be plowed for us to rise to our true potential hence why we were blessed with the gifts of reason, logic, common sense so that we could realize that there is a problem and to enable us to do something about it.

Revelations is merely a warning of what could be if we here, today do nothing and allow this slippery slide to occur! It was never intended to be the "End all, Be all!".

calm down, I never suggested no action,I'm big believer in action, however useless or futile, I have however seen far and deep into this and I see an ultimate conflict. Jesus's second coming is foreordained and explained in great detail as to when ,as well as why , I hate turmoil corruption and bloodshed but that's only the tip of the iceberg of what is wrong with this world, so I do what I can but I can't fix it. That's were Jesus comes in he can fix it that's his job. I want Jesus to come because I love Jesus and I want this mess fixed, so I see it as a good thing,you clearly don't ,and yet you seem to believe that he will come and it is best to put that off as long as possible? Interesting position I can't say I've ever encountered that one before. I am however not in TPTB side of things that seems to believe that creating as much chaos and evil as possible is a good way to get him here,so don't worry it's not coming from me or those like me. We live in interesting times don't we?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join