It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce GS, the AECL and of course the Rothschilds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I came across this rather interesting article on henrymakow.com.

The company that oversaw the refurbishment of the two reactors was AECL. As the major portion of their work was upon conclusion, AECL was sold to SNC Lavalin, for $15 million dollars. Skype is basically free for users on the internet and it sold for $8.5 billion. AECL was a crown corporation, designed and operated the Chalk River facility (R&D, medical isotopes) and the CANDU reactor itself. This is the type of reactor in the Canadian plants and many others across the globe.

The deal was brokered by N.M. Rothschild & Sons bank in New York. In November 2010, a few months prior to the sale, AECL received a new business plan/ model. This document had been contracted to and produced by, you guessed it, N.M. Rothschild & Sons. A large portion of the work force was laid off, and an updated code of conduct was introduced. The only thing made public about the Rothschild/AECL document was that AECL had received it.

A reward was given on the Restart project if a worker or someone in management made a significant improvement to the project along the lines of tooling improvements or suggestions about planning and carrying out work activities, among other things. It was called the 'Restart Challenge' coin. The image it bore was that of a Phoenix. In the myths, the phoenix bursts into flames and dies in the fire. It then is reborn from the pile of its own ashes. The phoenix on the coin is sitting in flames.

The article is by Rex Barber and explains many of the overly zealous restrictions as to personal speech and the incredible amount of security. The security portion I can understand, since it is a nuclear generating station. Back in the mid/early 80's I designed a lot of the systems for Bruce GS as well as Atikokan and many retrofits for Pickering, Hearn, Nanticoke, etc. so I was quite familiar at the time with Ontario Hydro's regulations. However, it seems they have gone over the edge. In 1990, Maurice Strong (who I had spoken with a number of times back in the 90's) was at the helm of Ontario Hydro, it seems he was the facilitator in moving Ontario Hydro from a crown corporation to a privately held corporation, eg, Maurice I guess sold it off to his buddies.

Now we see that Bruce has become part and parcel of the great sell-off via the Rothschilds and it now includes AECL. Looks like we are going to be sold down the line continually without the ability to investigate without breaking the law as defined by Bill C-36, C-35, C-42, C-22, etc.

Added: You can also find additional information from Global Research on Bills C-36, C35, C-42 and C-22 analyzed by Rocco Gilati HERE.

I just thought that this was interesting and shows the trend in the direct light of day ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/21.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Hi BOB how are you?

join