It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich whines about negative ads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Because of course he's getting his butt kicked... And it's not ``negative`` ads, it's exposing the bastard for what he really is.

Gingrich whines about negative ads

Gingrich then spent a good deal of the day whining about his opponents’ ads. The Los Angeles Times reported:

“ I don’t object to being outspent, I object to lies,” Gingrich told reporters in a feisty press conference Tuesday after he spoke to a group of employees at a manufacturing plant here in rural Southeast Iowa. “I object to negative smear campaigns.” . . .

When a reporter asked Gingrich to explain the difference between being negative and saying your opponent is dishonest, Gingrich replied, “I am not running an ad. I am standing here talking to you at a press conference, saying that what he said this morning cannot in any way be classified as candid or accurate . . . . You have to reserve some right to correct the record.”

Boohoo. What about the people of America whines about YOU being a corrupt SOB?

Here's the latest one from Ron Paul :

You know what would be a REAL negative ad? Going after you for what you said about your ex-wife...

According to L.H. Carter, his campaign treasurer, Gingrich said of Battley: "She's not young enough or pretty enough to be the wife of the President. And besides, she has cancer."

edit on 21-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Oh just drop out all ready and go eat another doughnut, "newt"

edit on 12/21/2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oh now he's trying to get the sympathy vote. What he fails to mention is, that if he had any kind of funds, he would be running those same negative attack ads. Ron Paul's running truth ads btw, not attack ads. The people need to see Newt for what his is, a flip-flopping corporate shill. Do you want some cheese with that whine Newt?
edit on 21-12-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well... he does look a lot like humpty-dumpty. Stick a pair of green leather lederhosen on him....shove him off the wall. He's on the edge as it is...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here in Australia at election time, they never have ads saying what they are going to do and why you should vote for them.

They know Australians vote for those they dislike the least, so the ads are all about why you shouldn't vote for the other guy.

top topics

join