It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who needs doctrine and dogma? The important thing is to be good person.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thank Heavens I "oppose" your beliefs lunaK and all the rest of the anti-Christians at ATS.

It's fine though to mock non- Catholic Christians and Catholic Christians. The usual reply, you can never defend your false belief.

Your angry vulgar posts show neo-Paganism, Goddess worship is not of God.

You gotta change.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by colbe

Mathew 16:17-20
17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

Why are you so worried, if the Catholic Church is what is being talked about here then nothign will overcome the Church.

1 Peter 2:4-5
4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house[a] to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Peter himself seems to dispute your claim that he is some sort of special rock. You see he says that Chirst is the living stone and each of us who are believers also become like stones. It is the all believers not just one denomination or anouther but all believers that become the stones that make up the church. Jesus is the capstone that the builders rejected.

Each of our bodies is the temple this is not that hard to understand. You see each of us is a rock just the same as Peter.

So you agree sharing Matthew 16:18? It's clear. Jesus made Peter head of His Church? History shows it.

Why do you wish to argue Our Lord using the word "rock." Our Lord
changed Simone's name to Peter for a reason. It is very important
when God does this, we know from history.

Peter means rock. Jesus is proclaiming Peter head of the Apostles,
now the head of His Church.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

LMAO!!

Dude seriously, you fail at the premise of your own thread...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Christ is not a "lie" LunaKat, the reason you are so angry. Profess loving
and worshiping a Goddess, explain who she is...and why you love her.

Easy belief, no requirements, do you think?

I

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by colbe

LMAO!!

I am being hit by a foul mouthed insulting pagan, she came here for that reason alone. There are others here who deny Christ. And you are one of them Akragon. You show no love of Christ, the thread title is proved.

When you ask a question about Christianity (dogma) if you really care, then you should reply respectfully. Not from you, just joking dismissals.

Are you going to separate two paragraphs in reply? You don't respect
my request.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Insults and vulgarity.

You are a Goddess worshiping "poddy mouth." I thought you were divorced? Does your husband worship the Goddess? Which of the
list of names of pagan Goddesses you posted do you call her by?

So you stand for the homosexual act even though you are not a lesbian?
That's not of God. Seee...all your personal opinion leads you further
away from the Triune God who is male.

First you love the Goddess, gee, what has she said lately? LunaKat,
everyone participates in the world around them.

Your poor husband.

Colbe if you don't like how I talk thats too bad. I am real Colbe. This is the real me that can't stand you. I'm not phony like you.

What does it matter to you what I call the Goddess?

I support gay rights.

I believe in the Maiden, The Mother and The Crone
My husband and I have taken in homeless people and given them a place to stay and food to eat for no money to help them in bad times.
I've volunteered in an animal shelter.
My neighbors ask me to take care of their homes and pets while they are away and I do it gladly.
If someone needs something I'm happy to help them if I can.

Yeah a person who is a Pagan does those things. What have you done Colbe with your life? That is other than bash everyone at ATS???

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

He claimed that being a good and moral person required belief in dogma.
He has proven the opposite.

edit on 29-12-2011 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat

Insults and vulgarity.

You are a Goddess worshiping "poddy mouth." I thought you were divorced? Does your husband worship the Goddess? Which of the
list of names of pagan Goddesses you posted do you call her by?

So you stand for the homosexual act even though you are not a lesbian?
That's not of God. Seee...all your personal opinion leads you further
away from the Triune God who is male.

First you love the Goddess, gee, what has she said lately? LunaKat,
everyone participates in the world around them.

Your poor husband.

Colbe if you don't like how I talk thats too bad. I am real Colbe. This is the real me that can't stand you. I'm not phony like you.

What does it matter to you what I call the Goddess?

I support gay rights.

I believe in the Maiden, The Mother and The Crone
My husband and I have taken in homeless people and given them a place to stay and food to eat for no money to help them in bad times.
I've volunteered in an animal shelter.
My neighbors ask me to take care of their homes and pets while they are away and I do it gladly.
If someone needs something I'm happy to help them if I can.

Yeah a person who is a Pagan does those things. What have you done Colbe with your life? That is other than bash everyone at ATS???

You came to this thread to attack me and haven't let up. You deny Christ,
I will defend Him to my death.

Please leave this thread and go back to preaching about the "crone" on your own threads. See who you can draw to your belief. Wow! What a draw, her beautiful name. This is insane. I can't believe you profess this
to everyone finally. LOL.

From the faith of your Baptism and in Scripture, remember, you are not to brag on or list your kind and loving acts. Only God should know. The First Commandment is to love your God, the true God, with all your heart, mind and soul and put no other Gods before you. You deny the true God and replace Him with the "Crone." You fail.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
TO ANY MODERATORS that may come across this thread. Feel free to ban me. I can sleep a whole lot better being banned than I can letting what he says slide. Or watching him go after everyone here at ATS.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
reply to post by Akragon

He claimed that being a good and moral person required belief in dogma.
He has proven the opposite.

edit on 29-12-2011 by riley because: (no reason given)

Third person talk is so brave. Darth is your guy?

LOL. Another follower of Christ. Oh, anti-Dogmas are coming out of the woodwork.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

Why don't you take your pagan beliefs somewhere else as I requested?
You are so mean Luna. You'll have plenty of replies. Had to come here
though....convicted fallen away Catholic who refuses to return to the faith, so is angry. But the thing is, you can.

The "crone"....oh my gosh!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

LMAO!!

I am being hit by a foul mouthed insulting pagan, she came here for that reason alone. There are others here who deny Christ. And you are one of them Akragon. You show no love of Christ, the thread title is proved.

When you ask a question about Christianity (dogma) if you really care, then you should reply respectfully. Not from you, just joking dismissals.

my request.

I prefer to adress comments individually but as you wish...

You know nothing of me or what i write.... that much is evident...

I dismiss what you claim because of the way you treat others within your own thread... You have little to no respect for anyone unless of course they agree with you... And it seems hardly anyone does.

This is why i joke, simply because you have proven to be nothing less then that.

I know every word Christ spoke... YOU know nothing of the man or what he taught, you have made that quite clear with your attitude towards others.

YOU are the one who denied Christs words... And i can supply a quote from a few pages back if needed.

Again i repeat what i say...

YOU FAIL miserably at the premise of your own thread...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Colbe you said the Goddess doesn't talk to me..well She just did
And it was about you. I am finished talking to you. I know what you are now and why you do what you do. Your energy source has just dried up Colbe.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat
TO ANY MODERATORS that may come across this thread. Feel free to ban me. I can sleep a whole lot better being banned than I can letting what he says slide. Or watching him go after everyone here at ATS.

You are trying to get me banned, a sign of your faith.... I don't want to be
Pagan.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

LMAO!!

my request.

I prefer to adress comments individually but as you wish...

You know nothing of me or what i write.... that much is evident...

I dismiss what you claim because of the way you treat others within your own thread... You have little to no respect for anyone unless of course they agree with you... And it seems hardly anyone does.

This is why i joke, simply because you have proven to be nothing less then that.
I know every word Christ spoke... YOU know nothing of the man or what he taught, you have made that quite clear with your attitude towards others.

YOU are the one who denied Christs words... And i can supply a quote from a few pages back if needed.

Again i repeat what i say...

YOU FAIL miserably at the premise of your own thread...

You are silly. You over and over said you are not Christian. If you know
every word of Christ you would be drawn to Him. And now you want
to blame your choice to disbelieve on me.

I am not important, Jesus is, pray....and you will find Him. Ask Him if
His words are true. You are aware, the ones you just said you know.

Keep changing your story little friend. You are Christian or you're not.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Christian is just a label man... get it through your head.

My story hasn't changed... I disbelieve you because your doctrine does not line up with his...

And thus far you've hardly shown "the love of Christ"...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

History shows that the Catholics taught that Peter was the head of the church. The bible teaches that Christ is the head of the church and that all believers make up the body. None of the Apostles considered themselves any better than you or me. They each knew that each of us has our own gifts and that we all equally make up the body of Christ, which is the church.

You still don't have an answer for question about the Holy Spirit being the teacher. The Holy Spirit, God, Jesus is the only authority.

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet was without sin. Hebrews 4:15
`
Jesus is that High Priest. The spirit that he promised the Holy Spirit is his spirit. Since I know you believe in the trinity I know that you believe that the Holy Spirit is indeed the spirit of Christ himself.

Why would you want to have another High Priest? You continue to make high priests out of man, when Jesus is the only high priest. He is the only teacher. Anything that I say to you is not my own. If I teach I do not teach what I know I teach what the Holy Spirit has told me. I am nothing but a servant of Christ, one who is the least of all God's servants.

I continue to provide you with scripture, that is plain not difficult to understand that shows you that what I say is true. But you continue to not believe me.

My brother you must let go of that which holds you back. The church is not able to make you love your enemy. You can only learn to love your enemy by letting the Holy Spirit be your teacher. If what I said was untrue than you would certainly not get angry with the posters that keep questioning your faith.

I have overcome my anger. I will pray for you my brother the same that I pray for the unbeliever that tries to convince me that the bible is not the truth. You see I have no issue with anyone who questions my faith or says anything against me. I was not capable of overcoming this anger, but it is the Holy Spirit that has taught me how to do this.

And for the point of this thread. I will tell you all a secret that many of you will refuse as the truth. All love comes from the father. So when you do anything that is good or have had love for anyone other than yourself this was a gift from your father. You see he loves you even if you don’t love him or acknowledge him. So yes it is impossible to love without God, but all that have loved have God.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Christian is just a label man... get it through your head.

My story hasn't changed... I disbelieve you because your doctrine does not line up with his...

And thus far you've hardly shown "the love of Christ"...

It's what you say Ak...

"Your story" That's the point. You can't come to a Christian thread and mock the faith and think no one is going to call you on it? Start your personal I am not a Christian thread.

Non-Christians are full of insults but oh how they get their feelings hurt.

Thanks for another loving reply from you saying the same. It's an attack because you deny Christ. Heard it, heard it...

It's been that way since your first post. You and Luna get together, she
can bring you to belief in the "crone."

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join