It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who needs doctrine and dogma? The important thing is to be good person.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by colbe
When Jesus said call no man father. He was using hyperbole.

Jesus and the Apostles referred to holy men chosen by God in Scripture as
"Father".

Again scripture please...

I don't recall any instance of them calling another man father... biologocal father perhaps...

And isn't hyperbole lying??

edit on 26-12-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

I don't think you're a non-Catholic Christian Akragon, you're here to protest Christ. Look up hyperbole. It means to exaggerate the meaning of a word. There are too many verses, here is Chapter and verse
and each one explained. From www.scripturecatholic.com...

+ + +

The Lord, Mary, the Apostles and Others Refer to Spiritual Leaders as "Fathers"

Matt. 3:9; Luke 3:8 - Jesus refers to Abraham as our "father."

Mark 11:10 - the people cried out blessed is the kingdom of our "father" David that is coming!

Luke 1:32 - God's angel says Jesus will be great and be given the throne of his "father" David.

Luke 1:55 - Mary says that He spoke to our "fathers," to Abraham and to his posterity for ever.

Luke 1:73 - Zechariah says the oath which he swore to our "father" Abraham.

Luke 16:24,30 - Jesus, in His parable about the rich man, says our "father" Abraham.

John 4:12 - the Samaritan woman asks Jesus if He is greater than our "father" Jacob.

John 7:22 - Jesus refers to the "fathers" who gave the Jews the practice of circumcision.

John 8:56 - Jesus tells the Jews your "Father" Abraham rejoiced that he was to see my day.

Acts 3:13,25; 5:30 - Peter teaches that the God of our "fathers" glorified His servant Jesus and raised Him to life.

Acts 4:25 - Peter and John pray to God and refer to our "father" David.

Acts 7:11-12, 15,19,38,44-45,51-52 - Stephen refers to our "fathers" in the faith.

Acts 7:32 - Stephen calls God the God of our "fathers."

Acts 13:17,32,36; 24:14; 26:6; 28:17,25 - Paul also refers to the God of our "fathers" in the faith.

Acts 22:3 - Paul says he was educated according to the strict law of our "fathers."

Acts 22:14 - Ananias says the God of our "fathers."

Rom. 4:1 - Paul calls Abraham our "forefather."

Rom. 4:16-17 - Paul says that Abraham is the "father" of us all and the "father" of many nations.

Rom. 9:10 - Paul calls Isaac, a spiritual leader, our "forefather."

1 Cor. 10:1 - Paul says that our "fathers" were all under the cloud, referring to the Old Testament spiritual leaders.

Gal. 1:14 - Paul says that he was zealous for the tradition of his "fathers."

2 Tim. 1:3 - Paul thanks God whom he serves with a clear conscience as did his "fathers" in faith.

Heb. 1:1 - the author says God spoke of old to our "fathers."

Heb. 3:9 - the Holy Spirit says that your "fathers" put me to the test.

Heb. 8:9 - God says not like the covenant that I made with their "fathers."

James 2:21 - James says was not our "father" Abraham justified by works when he offered his son Isaac?

1 Peter 1:18 - Peter says you were ransomed from the futile ways inherited from your "fathers."

2 Peter 3:4 - Peter says ever since the "fathers" fell asleep, all things have continued as they were from the beginning.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
The words in John 20: 23 are, loosed, and, bound.
One way of looking at it is that Jesus as the law giver is conferring onto the Apostles the same authority, to make some laws applicable, and others to drop away as of no further use, which is what you find in the Book of Acts with the Apostolic Council gathered and determining if they have to keep circumcision.

I don't believe that any laws are applicable. Man is incapable of living by the law, but the law is what man wanted. Jesus came to teach that the law although Holy caused men to be a slave to the law and he wanted to give man freedom. The freedom that is found in Christ is the only way one can truly obey the law in the first place.

The way Christ taught was to accept God’s way, the way that Israel rejected in the time of Moses. You see God was living with Israel but they insisted on laws and a King. Under the law and the King man became slaves to both the law and the King. Christ came to free us from man’s ways of slavery and make us free.

By nailing your own will to the cross and accepting the will of the father, you can become free. After understanding this your desires change from following the will of sin to following the will of the father. Christ promised that through your faith you would receive help from the Holy Spirit.

You see no man is capable of following the law. What we are capable of is following our High Priest with the help of the Holy Spirit. If you follow Jesus and keep your eyes and heart focused on him you will not break the law. So you have indeed been freed by the binding power of the law, not that you might break it, but so that you may perfectly follow it.

edit on 27-12-2011 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

sacgamer, hello.

I have never heard of any Protestants confessing their sins to one another, ever. I have several close friends who are Protestant.

"Bible Alone", Luther's heresy, if that's your authority and not the Church, you should be able to explain every verse in the Gospel.

What are you going to do with John 20:23? Jesus was instructing the
Apostles, the first priests.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

sacgamer, hello.

I have never heard of any Protestants confessing their sins to one another, ever. I have several close friends who are Protestant.

"Bible Alone", Luther's heresy, if that's your authority and not the Church, you should be able to explain every verse in the Gospel.

I explained my interpretation in the previous response but I will simplify it for you.
If I were to heal Stephen Hawking, walked up to him told him to get up walk and talk. Then I told you that I did this in the name of Jesus Christ, and I proclaimed the gospel to you. Could anyone deny that God was at work in me?

Now that God has made it clear that he is at work in me you should be willing to listen to the message of Jesus. I will offer you forgiveness, not by my power but by the power working through me, the Holy Spirit, if you accept the message than forgiveness I give you. If you do not accept the message than forgiveness I withhold from you.

Trust me on this one, I don’t need anyone to confess that they are a sinner, God has already told me and you that all men our sinners, including myself.

However there are other verses that cover the need for one to confess sins. This is the part where you should confess your sins to a fellow brother. Now maybe you have never heard of this but I have and it is quite a powerful thing. When you have other believers praying for you and helping you be accountable you will be a lot more likely to overcome your sin.

And by the way I don't claim a denomination, I simply claim that the Holy Spirit lives in me and teaches me just like the bible promises. If I make any further claim it is only that the Holy Spirit has given me the gift of interpretation, a gift that I prayed for.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I don't think you're a non-Catholic Christian Akragon, you're here to protest Christ.

Incorrect...

I defend the words of Christ... usually against Catholic/Christian/Paulian alike...

You might find that jews tend to adhear to their traditions... Jesus told us "call no man on earth your father"... Likely not something jews of that time would listen to... plus Abraham isn't on earth at that time technically...Nor were the "fathers" Jesus was refering to...

See if you can find any non jewish people in those passages? Now im not saying i have anything against jews or any particular religous sect... im just defining scripture. None of those passages are refering to living people as "father"

Jesus was also born into judaism, yet he didn't teach the same thing as the jews did. In many cases you'll find Jews trying to stone Jesus as well.

As for the scriptures from paul... He can be found to be a liar within scripture, so anything he wrote is not to be trusted... imho

And btw you're correct... Im not a Christian or a Catholic... or any other relgious title you chose to bestow on men.

I do not label my beliefs... I am who i am... Nothing more

edit on 27-12-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by colbe

1 Cor. 3:15 – “if any man’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.” The phrase for "suffer loss" in the Greek is "zemiothesetai." The root word is "zemioo" which also refers to punishment. The construction “zemiothesetai” is used in Ex. 21:22 and Prov. 19:19 which refers to punishment (from the Hebrew “anash” meaning “punish” or “penalty”). Hence, this verse proves that there is an expiation of temporal punishment after our death, but the person is still saved. This cannot mean heaven (there is no punishment in heaven) and this cannot mean hell (the possibility of expiation no longer exists and the person is not saved).
the "construction" is: V-FPI-3S, Tense: Future, Voice: Passive, Mood: Indicative, Person: third, Number: Singular.
The same Greek word is found in the Septuagint version of the OT, in Exodus 21:22, having to do with the law regarding a woman being injured or whatever to where she has a miscarriage, and the stipulation that there is no further harm, where the word, harm, is the translation of the Greek word, zemioo. The general theme of the passage has to do with prescribed penalties but the word itself has nothing to do with that.
What it is referring to is what harm was done to the woman in order to determine what the price should be for recompense.
My translation from the Greek version of Proverbs 19:19 comes out as:
ill-minded man much harm if-then perpetrates harm to others and the life his continues.

which is a literal, word-for-word, where you could make it into an English sentence like:
If an evil man lives a long life, then he will inflict much damage on others.

once you take into consideration the specific form of the words used in the text.
So again, it really does not support your supposition.
edit on 27-12-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Quoting from the Septuagint? Luther threw out the Septuagint, he was
never guided by God. Jesus and the Apostles quoted from the Septuagint
most often.

What does the Old Testament have to do with Paul's words in the
Gospel? Nothing unholy enters Heaven. You do agree with the Gospel?
Where does that purification take place if it isn't completed in this life?

Paul is talking about a place, it isn't Heaven and it isn't hell. There is a
place of Purgation.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

I don't think you're a non-Catholic Christian Akragon, you're here to protest Christ.

Incorrect...

I defend the words of Christ... usually against Catholic/Christian/Paulian alike...

You might find that jews tend to adhear to their traditions... Jesus told us "call no man on earth your father"... Likely not something jews of that time would listen to... plus Abraham isn't on earth at that time technically...Nor were the "fathers" Jesus was refering to...

See if you can find any non jewish people in those passages? Now im not saying i have anything against jews or any particular religous sect... im just defining scripture. None of those passages are refering to living people as "father"

Jesus was also born into judaism, yet he didn't teach the same thing as the jews did. In many cases you'll find Jews trying to stone Jesus as well.

As for the scriptures from paul... He can be found to be a liar within scripture, so anything he wrote is not to be trusted... imho

And btw you're correct... Im not a Christian or a Catholic... or any other relgious title you chose to bestow on men.

I do not label my beliefs... I am who i am... Nothing more

edit on 27-12-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

You asked for the Scripture verse and now you ignore them. Because
they don't agree with your opinion. By whose authority do you speak?

Not Christ. Everyone sees by those verses how often Jesus uses the term "father" and so His mother and the Apostles.

Let it rest finally, it's foolish, the call no man father protest. Holy men, men of authority chosen by God were/are reverently called Father.

You are not serious, your comments are childish and mocking.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
There are many verses in the Gospel and in the Old Testament about
Purgatory. The Jewish people believed in a place of purgation. Why
Luther threw out Maccabbees.

Here is one from Luke, Our Lord's words.

Matt. 5:26,18:34; Luke 12:58-59 – Jesus teaches us, “Come to terms with your opponent or you will be handed over to the judge and thrown into prison. You will not get out until you have paid the last penny.” The word “opponent” (antidiko) is likely a reference to the devil (see the same word for devil in 1 Pet. 5:8) who is an accuser against man (c.f. Job 1.6-12; Zech. 3.1; Rev. 12.10), and God is the judge. If we have not adequately dealt with satan and sin in this life, we will be held in a temporary state called a prison, and we won’t get out until we have satisfied our entire debt to God. This “prison” is purgatory where we will not get out until the last penny is paid.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I don't believe you can forgive a sin that does not belong to you...

I don't believe sin belongs to anyone.

That is what makes me who I am.

Only God can... but one must forgive himself so God can also forgive...

I can defend even those who cannot defend themselves before God.

Who has an accuser?

Let them come forward to make their accusations.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

what great warning?

Thank you for asking Akragon. Read Revelation 6:12-17. The messages from Heaven say the Great Warning is "soon."

+ + + + +

(Ezek 36:31-32) Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices. I want you to know that I am not doing this for your sake, declares the Sovereign LORD. Be ashamed and disgraced for your conduct, O house of Israel!

An excerpt from "Garabandal Pines will enlighten the world":

The Warning of God's Mercy

The Warning is a great act of Gods Mercy, on such a big scale that nothing compares to it in all mankind's History, bar The Passion and Death of Our Lord Jesus Christ. However, its nature has nothing to do with the noiseless, lonely, humiliating, brutal and loving death of the Lamb of God; but its more like an universal smack, a sort of pulling down the world out of its motorbike, the same way Saint Paul was unhorsed, in order to make see the whole world at the same time the blurred figures we have had mocked about previously.

Which information do we have? Here it is:

It will be seen in the sky all over the world and immediately transmitted to the inside of our souls.

It will be an astronomic phenomenon, similar to a bang of stars with a lot of light and noise, but it won't fall over us.

It will be like fire, but it won't burn our bodies, though it will be felt physically and internally.

It will last a very short time, but its effects on the world will be huge.

We should not be afraid of death if we are not quaking with fear or, in some special cases, due to God's Mercy.

Everyone will see in a short period of time how their souls are before the light of God, and will know that He exists, and that He has been present at every single sin of theirs.

It will be like a trial in miniature.

God hopes that, through this act of His Mercy, we amend our lives, and turn away from the wrong path.

Those who already know and love God, will be closer to Him.

Many will be converted, but still many will keep on denying God, denying the One Who is, in an act of supreme hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Atoning for our sins, venial and mortal, if not done here during our lifetime,
by our acts of love, our sufferings and prayers, we do over the veil in Purgatory.

Paul speaks of Purgatory. A place of "purgation." The word Purgatory
isn't in Scripture but it is described, like the word Trinity or incarnation.

www.scripturecatholic.com...

I believe that Mark 9:49, Hebrews 9:49 and 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 explain what you are talking about.

Mark 9:49
49 Everyone will be salted with fire.

Hebrews 12:6
Because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son."

1 Corinthians 3:10-15
10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

You see that we all will be tested with fire, disciplined by the lord. The foundation is the bible. You build yourself through faith and build others through works. If your foundation is strong, understanding of the bible, than your faith and your works will reflect this strong foundation. If your foundation, faith or works are weak they will be burned up during your trials in this world. Having this strong foundation and guidance of the Holy Spirit will allow you to stand up against the trials of this world, Gods fire and discipline.

So you see you will suffer loss if your foundation and faith are week because you will succumb to the pressures of this world. But you will still be saved by what foundation and faith that you did have.

Mathew 13:3-9 The parable of the sower
3 Then He spoke many things to them in parables, saying: “Behold, a sower went out to sow. 4 And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds came and devoured them. 5 Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth. 6 But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away. 7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them. 8 But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. 9 He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”

Mathew 13:18-23 Parable of the sower explained
18 Therefore, hear the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside. 20 But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles. 22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful, 23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”

I believe this is the way Jesus explained it

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

sacgamer, hello.

I explained my interpretation in the previous response but I will simplify it for you.
If I were to heal Stephen Hawking, walked up to him told him to get up walk and talk. Then I told you that I did this in the name of Jesus Christ, and I proclaimed the gospel to you. Could anyone deny that God was at work in me?

Now that God has made it clear that he is at work in me you should be willing to listen to the message of Jesus. I will offer you forgiveness, not by my power but by the power working through me, the Holy Spirit, if you accept the message than forgiveness I give you. If you do not accept the message than forgiveness I withhold from you.

Trust me on this one, I don’t need anyone to confess that they are a sinner, God has already told me and you that all men our sinners, including myself.

However there are other verses that cover the need for one to confess sins. This is the part where you should confess your sins to a fellow brother. Now maybe you have never heard of this but I have and it is quite a powerful thing. When you have other believers praying for you and helping you be accountable you will be a lot more likely to overcome your sin.

And by the way I don't claim a denomination, I simply claim that the Holy Spirit lives in me and teaches me just like the bible promises. If I make any further claim it is only that the Holy Spirit has given me the gift of interpretation, a gift that I prayed for.

sac, friend,

Roman Catholicism is not a "denomination." That 's a Protestant word
for division, and go further, more division in Protestantism is called non-denominational.

Roman Catholicism is the true faith. Without her authority given by God
you could not quote the Gospel.

The Holy Spirit does not guide every person into their own interpretation
of Scripture.

Agreed, there are other verses about confession or sin but Jesus said, "do all that I command of you." You can't pick and choose the verses in Scripture you are going to follow. If you follow the God given authority to interpret Scripture that was given to the Church and the Church alone, not one verse in the entire Bible conflicts with another.

The Bible does not say the Bible is our authority. The Bible says the
Church is our authority. Read 1 Tim 3:15, the pillar and foundation of
the Truth is the Church. Makes sense, she gave you the Bible.

love,

colbe

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Roman Catholicism is a cult. As evidenced by all the posts by the OP. The OP is a puppet..only able to copy & paste and pass on the formal Catholic indoctrination. He rarely ever contributes anything to threads or this site of his own.

People cannot be loving without God? Get your head out of the sand Colbe. Look around. It is not a requirement to profess a belief in God to work in emergency services. If you are ever the victim of a fire, a national disaster, or something as simple as a heart attack are you gonna ask the responders if they are Catholic before allowing them to help you?

People that work in emergency services do it because they love their fellow man (whether or not they profess a faith).

I am grateful that in my life I actually had the good fortune to know atheists so that none of this Catholic doctrine that teaches falsehoods could penetrate. We were lucky enough that the family of my brother's best friend was atheist, his father was a police officer, and they were real Colbe...real good people with kind and loving hearts. Totally unlike your own. I've known atheists since then and consider myself fortunate.

And unfortunately I've known people like you as well

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

Dear LunaKat,

Hello, again. Mind if I jump in once more?

I agree with your main point. People can be loving without God. It happens. At least, it does if I understand the meaning of your words. Kindness can come from anyone. But it seems there is misunderstanding between you and colbe over the meaning of the words. Just the word "loving" has so many meanings that one despairs of listing them.

It seems, and I could easily be wrong, that colbe believes strongly in her faith and wants everyone to know about it and her reasons for believing it. That's hard for me to condemn, no matter what religion the person espouses. I can accept hearing about it and then rejecting or accepting it as my spirit and reason tell me.

I also agree with you that loving is an essential goal or standard of our lives. May I ask you to reconsider some of the things you said about colbe in your post? You may very well disagree, but did you disagree in love? May I also suggest that attacking someone's religion pretty much dampens any hope for communication?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by LunaKat

Dear LunaKat,

Hello, again. Mind if I jump in once more?

I agree with your main point. People can be loving without God. It happens. At least, it does if I understand the meaning of your words. Kindness can come from anyone. But it seems there is misunderstanding between you and colbe over the meaning of the words. Just the word "loving" has so many meanings that one despairs of listing them.

It seems, and I could easily be wrong, that colbe believes strongly in her faith and wants everyone to know about it and her reasons for believing it. That's hard for me to condemn, no matter what religion the person espouses. I can accept hearing about it and then rejecting or accepting it as my spirit and reason tell me.

I also agree with you that loving is an essential goal or standard of our lives. May I ask you to reconsider some of the things you said about colbe in your post? You may very well disagree, but did you disagree in love? May I also suggest that attacking someone's religion pretty much dampens any hope for communication?

With respect,
Charles1952

Hi Charles, its hard for me love a spammer ok? If I knew who Colbe's ISP was, I would report Colbe for spamming to his ISP...thats how serious about this I am.

There is no misunderstanding over the word love.

You do not know what has been going on. Colbe keeps trying to openly convert me and other people. I have told Colbe no so many times I have lost count. Colbe keeps pushing at it. Does not take no for an answer. That is neither respectful nor loving. Colbe may claim to have a God..but Colbe is not a loving person.

Colbe also keeps asking on that other forum what my sexuality is because I believe God is female. What business in the world is it of Colbe's to know that? Colbe is beyond rude. Far beyond rude.

As far as reconsider things between me and Colbe, sorry that ship has sailed.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

Dear LunaKat,

Please allow me to apologise for my insensitivity. You're right, I didn't know what was going on between you. There are boundaries, and they need to be observed.

In the Opening Post headline a distinction is made between doctrine and dogma, and goodness. We should hope to posess both. I am sorry that anyone is treating you badly.

Blast it, I'm at a complete loss for words. If I can do anything let me know.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Charles, its ok. You didn't know whats happening. Lets just leave the post I left for Colbe to read about people who are loving that might not be Christian. And how necessary they are to our world.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The Bible does not say the Bible is our authority. The Bible says the
Church is our authority. Read 1 Tim 3:15, the pillar and foundation of
the Truth is the Church. Makes sense, she gave you the Bible.

The "Timothy letters" are part of what is called the Pastorals, which were the NT books written after Paul had died and were for the purpose of establishing the authority of the church in a way never authorized by Jesus or Paul or anyone else, so of course you are going to find verses in their that support your position because this is why the forgeries were made, and then accepted, by the same people, the ones already in their self-appointed positions they wanted to legitimize.
So the last sentence of what I quoted from your post is true, in this sense, that 1 Timothy was given by the people who I call the certain small percentage of the population which always exists, who have an overwhelming drive and desire to wear fancy robes and tall hats.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

By nailing your own will to the cross and accepting the will of the father, you can become free.

Huh?
So everything Jesus said about the law, just forget it?
Why then do you have Jesus, dies, comes back to life, goes to the Father, then returns to earth apparently for the purpose of giving the disciples the spirit, while telling them it is so they can forgive, or not forgive, sins, when according to you, it is all irrelevant?
I think you need to do a whole big pile of explaining to justify your position because from my point of view this is what could be classified as harebrained thinking to create a self-made philosophy.
To make my point a little, I just did a Google search for "nailing your own will to the cross" and the only matching result is from the post I am replying to right now.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Who do you think you are?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join