It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Deposits discovered on Google earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
22 dec 2011.As of this date i have discovered hundreads of images on google earth that include,gold deposits,uranium deposits,ancient ruins,crashed ufos,crashed planes,ancient rock carvings,aboriginal rock paintings,ship wrecks,suberine wrecks,caves,secret facilities and even what looks like a terrorist training camp in north africa.Some images are intreasting.Some images are really beyond beleif.The last massive gold deposit i discovered on google earth really knocked me for a six and i am still in shock about it.Its just unbeleivable but i have all the photos as proof to what it is and where it is.Just imeigen if you found a solid gold deposit that was 600 meters long by 200 metres wide on the side of a hill.Can you imagien how much gold there would be there.Can you calculate how many billions of dollars such a gold deposit would be worth.This massive gold deposit may just be the tip of the iceburg.There could be even more gold under the ground at this location.Just imeigen if you actually discovered 13 different gold deposits of simlar size around the world in different countries.Well thats exsactly what i have found along with hundreads of smaller gold deposits though over 30 countries.I have contacted some mining companies and shown them the photos without the locations.The uranium deposits i have discovered are even bigger than the gold deposits.I guess there are some frantic people looking on google earth right now trying there best to find theses locations.Well i have already had one offer of $20,000 us dollars for all the gold deposit locations.I will sit back for another month to see if i get a better offer than than.20,000 us is nothing compared to what all these gold deposits are worth.Some one could sell then all for millions.Lets wait and see what happens

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

How about let's wait and see if nothing happens.

If you really had that kind of data and could prove it, you would be rolling in money now.

Wow, you sitting in front of a computer using Google Earth have outdone all the mineral exploration companies for the last 200 years. Great for you!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

join